Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 542 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 8118
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #228

    Sasha, classic case of government throwings person's life away.

    Sounds as if she is at the end of her life, unable to buy needed medical intervention and unable to buy meddled medical treatment. Self medicating? Unable to afford to live.

    Landlord, who lives across the street, black mailed her, refused to provide gas heater when gas company said the one that was there created too much carbon dioxide to be used. Swamp not working, plumminginh backed up regularly, electrical out let's from early electrification, no insulation, roof collapsing, ceiling falling in, over ridden with mice, leak in the water supply caused insanely high water and sewage charges!

    Land lord refused to fix anything! Insisted she buy the residential "should be vondemned" place as a business location.

    She got $750 a month disability, rent was $750.

    SC unit in her bedroom couldn't cool it, so I gave her one that would that I moved longer used.

    Having that placed vondemmed and the land lord sued for renting it would be s us for Tucson.

    Happy hunting.

  2. #227

    Unfortunately can be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona123  [View Original Post]
    I like the video. But my experience with her was about 180 degrees the oposite. I text her. Got her in call location and went over to her house near downtown. She made me wait about a hour and finally told me to come in. What a rat hole piece of crap house. She is a Hoarder and the house was a mess. She had no running water. Her two dogs had pooped in the house all over and it stunk. She made me give her the donation before. And I did. She went into the bedroom to change and stayed in their about a hour. She fell asleep. While I was waiting for her and kept calling her name I saw two pretty good size rats run under her couch. At that point I got up and burned rubber all the Way home and cut my losses. She finally called me and said she had fallen asleep. Now, for the next week she texted me daily wanting me to front her 185 bucks to get water turned back on. And when I told her no. I am now the biggest A. Hole ever. Men.

    Do not waste your time with this provider. You can do what better with the likes of Lorieli.

    If Sasha did just outcall. It would be a great time but her in call is terrible. You would have a better and safer time doing her at the city dump.

    You have been warned.
    She has good days and bad. Definitely messy hoarder. She has times where she thinks you are great and then will go off on you the next minute. I can't do that shit anymore. Waste of time. She's got great assets but. Is it worth it?

  3. #226

    Figures

    Quote Originally Posted by AzCountryBoy  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she is back in jail for breaking parole. I hope she gets out soon.
    Don't know why she can't get it figured out. Habits are hard to break.

  4. #225

    Katrina Love

    Unfortunately she is back in jail for breaking parole. I hope she gets out soon.

  5. #224

    Re: SASHA

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgTouch  [View Original Post]
    Sasha's come up quite a few times here, so I'd thought I'd pass along a preview I stumbled across:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b2a9e687daf6

    It's quite the 8 min show. If moose is here. Thank You!
    I like the video. But my experience with her was about 180 degrees the oposite. I text her. Got her in call location and went over to her house near downtown. She made me wait about a hour and finally told me to come in. What a rat hole piece of crap house. She is a Hoarder and the house was a mess. She had no running water. Her two dogs had pooped in the house all over and it stunk. She made me give her the donation before. And I did. She went into the bedroom to change and stayed in their about a hour. She fell asleep. While I was waiting for her and kept calling her name I saw two pretty good size rats run under her couch. At that point I got up and burned rubber all the Way home and cut my losses. She finally called me and said she had fallen asleep. Now, for the next week she texted me daily wanting me to front her 185 bucks to get water turned back on. And when I told her no. I am now the biggest A. Hole ever. Men.

    Do not waste your time with this provider. You can do what better with the likes of Lorieli.

    If Sasha did just outcall. It would be a great time but her in call is terrible. You would have a better and safer time doing her at the city dump.

    You have been warned.

  6. #223

    Elsa

    Sent you a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzCountryBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM Elsa's number? Not sure if the one I have is up to date and would love to see her again.

  7. #222
    I was txt'ing them about 2 weeks ago inquirering. I got a quick response with rates that seemed good, but I was concerned that when you click the links and check out the other cities they are involved with in the girls are advertised in other city's as well. I was told that Jenny was available, but she is listed in many other city's. Denver, Seattle, Milwaukee, etc. Guessing pics / profiles are not real and you probably get something else. Which is not my thing. Don't like fake pictures. So I never tried them out. Anyway. Just passing on what I found.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungNEager  [View Original Post]
    DanV, the site has a 2016 copyright so my guess is that it's not legit. You could check the wechat number and see if anyone is on the other end responding though. Best bet is to look through the AMP section and find some talent that way.

  8. #221

    Doubtful

    DanV, the site has a 2016 copyright so my guess is that it's not legit. You could check the wechat number and see if anyone is on the other end responding though. Best bet is to look through the AMP section and find some talent that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanV92  [View Original Post]
    New to the area. Use to monger in NY. I'm sure everyone knows that mongering in NY will not be compared to Tucson, but I'm here so I will give it a try. Looking for an Asian escort service and came across this website Www.tucsonasianescort.com . Can anyone legtimize the service provided on this website? Thank you for the info and will review once visit.

  9. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    She had some life issues and was always in and out of places. So maybe she's in a place now. She was lots of fun. If anyone finds her let me know.
    I saw both of them just before BP went down, they use to advertise there. Tatiana disappeared just before it while Katrina stay there. I try contacting both couple of months ago but no bueno.

    I had a lot of fun with both, they had great bodies and love to play.

  10. #219

    Wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Josebus2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Tatiana / Katrina love haven't seen her or anything I have been trying to get her number to constancy her again.
    She had some life issues and was always in and out of places. So maybe she's in a place now. She was lots of fun. If anyone finds her let me know.

  11. #218

    Tatiana / Katrinalove

    Anyone seen or heard from Tatiana / Katrina love haven't seen her or anything I have been trying to get her number to constancy her again.

  12. #217

    Elsa

    Can anyone PM Elsa's number? Not sure if the one I have is up to date and would love to see her again.

  13. #216

    Asian escort service

    New to the area. Use to monger in NY. I'm sure everyone knows that mongering in NY will not be compared to Tucson, but I'm here so I will give it a try. Looking for an Asian escort service and came across this website Www.tucsonasianescort.com . Can anyone legtimize the service provided on this website? Thank you for the info and will review once visit.

  14. #215
    New to the Tucson area looking for valid providers.

    Can you send the Colombiana info as well? Will submit review after seeing. Thank you.

  15. #214

    Pound me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertlong  [View Original Post]
    JD, what was her rate and details in private if you could. Also can you pass along her info.

    Thanks in advance.
    Me too please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape