Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #708

    Toni B

    Hi I will be in town next week and looking for recommendations. I found this one and didn't know if anyone had seen her previously. Any other suggestions?

    www.tbanksconsultants.com

  2. #707

    Anybody remember pretty girl name candy

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b41230eb0ff4 Ran across her page on pornhub. I guess she's a webcam model now. I have 4 or 5 videos myself with her. Maybe she will let me sell ours LOL.

  3. #706

    Nobody seen any of these?

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Have done some TOFTT lately and looking for some feedback on ones that post a lot but I haven't seen yet. I saw Shayla Rose recently by the airport. Sweet BBW who gets into it. Has been frequently reviewed.

    Please do share details here or PM if you have any:

    Sarah. Contacted but hotel was in very sketchy hood.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/028064133781

    Misty. DT queen, need some feedback on that.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/631172335057

    Monica. MILF with miles, but rates seem reasonable.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/460912456549

    All help appreciated.
    Has nobody seen any of these three ladies?

  4. #705

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Just not anywhere close to here.

    https://www.ninfasgyn.net.br/morena/vania-dantas/
    I would go broke. That's SugarBaby material. High priced SugarBaby material.

  5. #704
    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Just not anywhere close to here.

    https://www.ninfasgyn.net.br/morena/vania-dantas/

  6. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, almost all the links under the Hickory thread are dead, so I couldn't determine which ones referenced her. In the meantime I reached out to her, and she's asking $$ per hour. Between the high price and the lack of reviews, I will probably pass. Then again, I sometimes make bad decisions.
    It's #917,922, 925. On hickory thread. Older reviews when Her name was Kelsey. The reviewer was DANBRAD on all 3 reviews.

  7. #702

    Can't be real


  8. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, almost all the links under the Hickory thread are dead, so I couldn't determine which ones referenced her. In the meantime I reached out to her, and she's asking $$ per hour. Between the high price and the lack of reviews, I will probably pass. Then again, I sometimes make bad decisions.
    I think the number of dollar signs was changed in an edit, so I'll be more direct. She asks for 500 per hour, and requests a two hour minimum.

  9. #700

    Anyone seen this gal?

    Pics and post are in line with what I like but haven't seen any reviews. Anyone seen her?

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26654312/

    PK.

  10. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyG  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed several times under the Hickory thread. I know she has changed name several times.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, almost all the links under the Hickory thread are dead, so I couldn't determine which ones referenced her. In the meantime I reached out to her, and she's asking $$ per hour. Between the high price and the lack of reviews, I will probably pass. Then again, I sometimes make bad decisions.

  11. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Brooke on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363

    I'm tempted to meet her when I next visit Charlotte, but haven't seen any reviews.
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed several times under the Hickory thread. I know she has changed name several times.

  12. #697

    Brooke

    Has anyone met with Brooke on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363

    I'm tempted to meet her when I next visit Charlotte, but haven't seen any reviews.

  13. #696

    Charity Bangs in CLT

    Got an email today announcing porn Star charity bangs in CLT next week If anyone wants to dish out $$$$ Her experience is PSE allows trip to the isles and also allows you to record the whole session if you'd like.

    I tried to attached screenshot of Email but couldn't because of size dimension?? So email read as followed.

    "I hope yall missed me the last few weeks while I was in Chicago! But I'm back! Available next wed-Thur. In Charlotte (7/25-7/27)! Hit up if you'd like to set up an appt!

    As always, my rates and faq are located here:

    http://www.charitybangs.com/escort

    My full calendar is here:

    http://www.charitybangs.com/calendar

    And my reservation form is here:

    http://www.charitybangs.com/screen

    Loves,

    Charity Bangs.

    424-477-2264.

    Charity@CharityBangs.com".

  14. #695

    BBWs on the radar

    Anyone ever try this one?

    Ninaa:

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3247/1/1314082

    I feel like there were mixed reports on TER back in the day, but can't recall.

    Also curious on these two:

    Lia:

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26671047/

    Sammi:

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26492547/

    Lia has a Instagram page that seems legit. Just curious on the experience, if anyone has previously dreamt of her.

    Thanks!

  15. #694

    Kaiya

    Dreamt of Kaiya last week.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8175/1/1304711

    She has a private residence in Concord. Previous reports said she had a big dog, but thankfully I didn't see him during my visit.

    She's VERY chatty, but puts you at ease.

    She claims she's GFE, but not really. QV was. 8.

    I'd say her pics are definitely glammed up, and she has some decently sized saggy boobs. Started with a pretty good CBJ, moved to mish, and that was it. She helped me clean off, and I was on my way.

    Overall, not terrible, but not sure if I'm going to repeat.

    Someone mentioned here that she worked with a more attractive sister, but that didn't seem to be on the table during my visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape