rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyG  [View Original Post]
    It's #917,922, 925. On hickory thread. Older reviews when Her name was Kelsey. The reviewer was DANBRAD on all 3 reviews.
    Thanks! I was searching in the Hickory forum, rather than the Hickory thread. I appreciate the help.

  2. #709

    Bree concord


  3. #708

    Toni B

    Hi I will be in town next week and looking for recommendations. I found this one and didn't know if anyone had seen her previously. Any other suggestions?

    www.tbanksconsultants.com

  4. #707

    Anybody remember pretty girl name candy

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b41230eb0ff4 Ran across her page on pornhub. I guess she's a webcam model now. I have 4 or 5 videos myself with her. Maybe she will let me sell ours LOL.

  5. #706

    Nobody seen any of these?

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Have done some TOFTT lately and looking for some feedback on ones that post a lot but I haven't seen yet. I saw Shayla Rose recently by the airport. Sweet BBW who gets into it. Has been frequently reviewed.

    Please do share details here or PM if you have any:

    Sarah. Contacted but hotel was in very sketchy hood.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/028064133781

    Misty. DT queen, need some feedback on that.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/631172335057

    Monica. MILF with miles, but rates seem reasonable.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/460912456549

    All help appreciated.
    Has nobody seen any of these three ladies?

  6. #705

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Just not anywhere close to here.

    https://www.ninfasgyn.net.br/morena/vania-dantas/
    I would go broke. That's SugarBaby material. High priced SugarBaby material.

  7. #704
    Quote Originally Posted by JethRotheRed  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Just not anywhere close to here.

    https://www.ninfasgyn.net.br/morena/vania-dantas/

  8. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, almost all the links under the Hickory thread are dead, so I couldn't determine which ones referenced her. In the meantime I reached out to her, and she's asking $$ per hour. Between the high price and the lack of reviews, I will probably pass. Then again, I sometimes make bad decisions.
    It's #917,922, 925. On hickory thread. Older reviews when Her name was Kelsey. The reviewer was DANBRAD on all 3 reviews.

  9. #702

    Can't be real


  10. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, almost all the links under the Hickory thread are dead, so I couldn't determine which ones referenced her. In the meantime I reached out to her, and she's asking $$ per hour. Between the high price and the lack of reviews, I will probably pass. Then again, I sometimes make bad decisions.
    I think the number of dollar signs was changed in an edit, so I'll be more direct. She asks for 500 per hour, and requests a two hour minimum.

  11. #700

    Anyone seen this gal?

    Pics and post are in line with what I like but haven't seen any reviews. Anyone seen her?

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26654312/

    PK.

  12. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyG  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed several times under the Hickory thread. I know she has changed name several times.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, almost all the links under the Hickory thread are dead, so I couldn't determine which ones referenced her. In the meantime I reached out to her, and she's asking $$ per hour. Between the high price and the lack of reviews, I will probably pass. Then again, I sometimes make bad decisions.

  13. #698
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Brooke on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363

    I'm tempted to meet her when I next visit Charlotte, but haven't seen any reviews.
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed several times under the Hickory thread. I know she has changed name several times.

  14. #697

    Brooke

    Has anyone met with Brooke on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363

    I'm tempted to meet her when I next visit Charlotte, but haven't seen any reviews.

  15. #696

    Charity Bangs in CLT

    Got an email today announcing porn Star charity bangs in CLT next week If anyone wants to dish out $$$$ Her experience is PSE allows trip to the isles and also allows you to record the whole session if you'd like.

    I tried to attached screenshot of Email but couldn't because of size dimension?? So email read as followed.

    "I hope yall missed me the last few weeks while I was in Chicago! But I'm back! Available next wed-Thur. In Charlotte (7/25-7/27)! Hit up if you'd like to set up an appt!

    As always, my rates and faq are located here:

    http://www.charitybangs.com/escort

    My full calendar is here:

    http://www.charitybangs.com/calendar

    And my reservation form is here:

    http://www.charitybangs.com/screen

    Loves,

    Charity Bangs.

    424-477-2264.

    Charity@CharityBangs.com".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape