Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29175

    That would require model release forms

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You should post some video footage of your "successful" exploits.
    And maybe a few other legal documents. Any lawyers willing to help out, I got plenty of Bills to throw your way!

    No it wouldn't, only if you used it for commercial purposes.

    A2

  2. #29174
    Quote Originally Posted by Nino516  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading all you guys reviews seems like when it comes to having fun with them massages this Outlet is very let limited? If I'm receiving theinformation you guys are posting right either you guys are trying to find somewhere or have complained about the places you went so far it seems like gold spa is the only place to have some fun but it seems to be expensive is that the only place? I mean where is the number one spot fellas? Or is this just a shity way to have some fun do I need to go to Gold Spa or is there a better place because they seem pricey somebody direct me I'm looking for extras. But I haven't read any good reports about anything anywhere this far except for the guy who got to put it in her back door for 180 at gold spa should I go check it out or is there somewhere better this will be my first time in the massage game I usually play in the strip club.
    Aw hell, just go to Therapy Plus in Smyrna and hush up.

  3. #29173

    Get it right!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    Who'd have thought?
    It's sticky buns, mow-ron!

  4. #29172

    Conformity rules!

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    It's a Korean app, it's like a combination of Snap Chat, Tinder and Seeking Arrangement all in one.

    Now got to Sweet Hut with your backpack on, a pair of Puma suedes, air buds and a ball cap worn off center and you'll blend right in. And don't forget to order a bubble tea, the Snow app is your new best friend!
    Sounds just like the perfect little millennial uniform!

  5. #29171
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    It's a Korean app, it's like a combination of Snap Chat, Tinder and Seeking Arrangement all in one.

    Now got to Sweet Hut with your backpack on, a pair of Puma suedes, air buds and a ball cap worn off center and you'll blend right in. And don't forget to order a bubble tea, the Snow app is your new best friend!
    Had to look that up. Looks like the pivoted to just being an AR camera app back in January and removed the "snap" sort of functions.

  6. #29170
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    It's a Korean app, it's like a combination of Snap Chat, Tinder and Seeking Arrangement all in one.

    Now got to Sweet Hut with your backpack on, a pair of Puma suedes, air buds and a ball cap worn off center and you'll blend right in. And don't forget to order a bubble tea, the Snow app is your new best friend!
    You should post some video footage of your "successful" exploits.

  7. #29169

    That's why they make fleet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    Who'd have thought?
    Kroger pharmacy has the best price if you use you Kroger card.

  8. #29168

    Snow

    It's a Korean app, it's like a combination of Snap Chat, Tinder and Seeking Arrangement all in one.

    Now got to Sweet Hut with your backpack on, a pair of Puma suedes, air buds and a ball cap worn off center and you'll blend right in. And don't forget to order a bubble tea, the Snow app is your new best friend!

  9. #29167

    Bella from Magic Hands?

    Magic hands on Buford Hwy had a Chinese girl name Bella (I think she is mid 20-ish?

    No extra from her but good massage (and she is 20 ish).

    Receptionist says she is on "vacation" and it has been about 2-3 month now.

    I assume she is in different place?

    Anyone knows whereabouts of her?

    Or can some one PM me any young Asian massage provider (extra or no extra)?

  10. #29166
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeLepU  [View Original Post]
    Where did Jenny work before Healthy? I want to be sure it's the same one you're asking about.
    Not sure where she was before Healthy. She's been at Healthy for at least a few months and seen her regularly but hadn't been by in a few weeks, and called and they said she's no longer there. Wondering if anybody knows where she is now. Very skinny girl, not the greatest teeth, but nice and young and fit.

  11. #29165

    Stinky buns?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Is "sa bee" Mandarin for sucky sucky? Btw Bill, the pword at Sweet Hut is sticky buns. I get anal every time I go there and say those magic words!
    Who'd have thought?

  12. #29164

    Hey Tom

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeTom  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where Jenny went from Healthy Massage at 875 N Main St in Alpharetta?
    Where did Jenny work before Healthy? I want to be sure it's the same one you're asking about.

  13. #29163

    Arizonian Man 2000

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznman2000  [View Original Post]
    We are talking about the Cafe / Deserts right? I would like more info on this LOL.
    Yes, and bubble tea too! Sweet Hut is the meeting place for Asians on the Snow App. (Similar to Seeking Arrangement or Tinder).

  14. #29162

    Something like that, but it's a little more romantic than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Is "sa bee" Mandarin for sucky sucky? Btw Bill, the pword at Sweet Hut is sticky buns. I get anal every time I go there and say those magic words!
    It's actually Cheze-are at Sweet Hut, what you whisper to her after anal is: "sticky buns cheze-are, you are so Sa bee!" You'll have a PSE for life.

  15. #29161

    Yes, it should work there too

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDavis007  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit I wish I'd have known the password sooner! Do you have a password for Sweet Hut or will "sa bee" work there, too?
    Although at Sweet Hut you'll need to use another phrase because you're in a public setting. Order a bubble tea and when the female cashier asks "is there anything else you'd like?" say: "cheese are, cheese are" discretely while putting your hands near your throat as if you're choking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape