Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,331 to 30,345 of 59483
-
07-17-18 09:22 #29153Senior Member

Posts: 29Sweet Hut.
We are talking about the Cafe / Deserts right? I would like more info on this LOL.
-
07-17-18 08:13 #29152Senior Member

Posts: 58That's cheaper than any place I've ever been. Hard to believe but hey I'm all for prices going down. Seems like you had fun.
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 07:55 #29151Banned Member

Posts: 1610Oral every time, huh?
Is "sa bee" Mandarin for sucky sucky? Btw Bill, the pword at Sweet Hut is sticky buns. I get anal every time I go there and say those magic words!
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 22:46 #29150Senior Member

Posts: 115Jenny from Healthy
Anybody know where Jenny went from Healthy Massage at 875 N Main St in Alpharetta?
-
07-16-18 21:31 #29149

Posts: 682Oral every time?
Holy shit I wish I'd have known the password sooner! Do you have a password for Sweet Hut or will "sa bee" work there, too?
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 21:22 #29148Senior Member

Posts: 71Buckhead Reviews
Sure, I would be interested.
Originally Posted by SweetIronRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 21:20 #29147Senior Member

Posts: 71Gold Spa
I would say she was 7 out of 10, but had a nice spinner body.
Originally Posted by Makwah
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 20:57 #29146Senior Member

Posts: 143Rate her looks, appearance. This place is a mixed bag with notoriously high prices for average providers.
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 20:35 #29145Banned Member

Posts: 13634Everyone appreciates a good, honest, timely report.
Originally Posted by SweetIronRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 20:19 #29144Banned Member

Posts: 2410South, you must be thinking of this place
https://www.flexspas.com/atlanta
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Because Jeju is filled with ladies.
-
07-16-18 20:16 #29143Banned Member

Posts: 2410They love when you say
Baby. You're so Sa bee! I've gotten oral every time after giving that romantic compliment.
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 17:16 #29142Banned Member

Posts: 13634Unusual for Gold to accept 1. 8 but maybe it was a slow night.
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 17:07 #29141Senior Member

Posts: 363The extras are food court, hot tubs and bunch of cocks swinging around while you trying to enjoy and relax at the hot tub.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 16:15 #29140Senior Member

Posts: 58Buckhead and midtown
Anyone care for a few Buckhead and midtown reviews? I've been to a few a handful of times and had some interesting experiences if anyone wants them. Let me know I'll post of there's interest.
-
07-16-18 10:12 #29139

Posts: 682Is it Ovaltine?
I'm pretty sure it is, but just in case I'm mistaken, please send via encrypted message on an Iphone.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





