Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 10966
-
07-21-18 00:57 #526Banned Member

Posts: 312This is from Seeking arragement website
In light of recent events, we thought it might be time for a refresher course in the definitions of Sugar. Many are quick to label the Sugar lifestyle choice as prostitution, but there are many differences between this lifestyle and the oldest profession. High-end or not, a call girl is not an interchangeable word for a Sugar Baby. Here are four reasons why.
1. A Relationship vs A Transaction.
A prostitute and a client have a transactional relationship. They meet, exchange funds, and participate in some sort of physical act and part ways. Typically, this is a one time occurrence. A job. There is no relationship, and no possibility for a relationship. And that is the key difference really: Relationship.
Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies have on-going relationships, not transactions. More often than not, a Sugar relationship will resemble that of a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. There are real connections and real possibilities at romance, something that is not in the realm of possibility with an escort or prostitute. Just because a relationship doesn't follow the traditional rules of courtship, doesn't mean it isn't valid. It also doesn't mean it's illegal.
2. Being a Sugar Baby vs Being a Prostitute.
Sugar is a lifestyle choice, not a profession. A sugar baby is a woman who wants to date financially secure men who can provide her with the lifestyle she desires. She's selective about who she dates; a prostitute isn't picky about who she takes on as a client. The risks involved with prostitution are countless, and include exposure to crime, abuse, sexually transmitted diseases and theft of service. Many prostitutes are also subject to physical and emotional abuse, especially when involved with a pimp. And in Sugar, sex is never a requirement, only an aspiration.
3. Dating a Sugar Baby vs Ordering a Prostitute.
A Sugar Daddy is generous, and wants to see their partner succeed. When two people are involved in a mutually beneficial relationship, they respect and value one another's time. Sugar relationships can turn into long term serious relationships.
Prostitutes are paid to perform a service, while Sugar Babies sometimes receive funds as an added benefit of dating a generous man. A john doesn't want a hooker to stick around, and a Sugar Daddy doesn't want his Sugar Baby to leave. While an escort might have a sordid sexual history, a Sugar relationship is often monogamous.
4. Quality vs Quantity.
Most Sugar Babies aren't solely involved in the sugar world. Sugar Babies are also teachers, college students, actresses, and business professionals. They seek successful mentors that can advance their career, not a temporary fix. Sugar Babies can be present in the lives of Sugar Daddies because they have long-term professional goals, and interesting personalities to keep everyone intrigued.
Prostitutes on the other hand, use their trade as a source of income — it's a last resort for many women who are pressed for money. They aren't looking for mentors or anyone with a specific level of expertise.
You may meet hundreds of prostitutes before finding anyone to fulfill your emotional needs. Prostitutes are hired to role play for the evening — they'll be whomever you want them to be, but they won't necessarily be themselves. She treats you like a job, not like a man.
-
07-17-18 13:42 #525Senior Member

Posts: 36In my opinion
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
I've generally had much better success when they don't ask for money for a meet up. I've had a few where I've talked them out of providing money for a meet (I'd never pay to have lunch with someone), but those girls are still too focused on getting money without putting forth effort. I also agree about the previous comment regarding schedules. If things don't line up with schedules in the first day or so, it's probably not going to work.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 08:52 #524Senior Member

Posts: 3424SA for Dummies
There actually sort of is. Here's a link to the thread:
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
Sugarbaby Thread Highlights, Index, and FAQ
-
07-17-18 08:03 #523Senior Member

Posts: 764When you get a chance check out the Richmond, VA SA forum. That seems to have the most information out of all the SA threads across the country. A lot of good info in there even though it doesn't apply to your location.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
In my experience you will have the best luck if your schedules line up within a day or two of first starting to talk. Also if you are shooting for the younger college age type, the majority of them can't or don't want to host so have a plan for that as well.
-
07-16-18 19:28 #522Senior Member

Posts: 338Sa.
I'd say put something interesting in the profile.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
Be clear about your expectations.
In the intro message say "Hi I read your profile. You're very cute. I'm looking for XYZ" I usually say I'm looking for a mutually beneficial arrangement. Ask them what they want.
I've had chicks say in their first message back "$200 per meet. No anal. " LOL.
-
07-16-18 13:47 #521Senior Member

Posts: 889SA for Dummies
Is there a SA for Dummies or anything? LOL, j / k, but really, I have no idea what to put in the profile, what to say in the 1st attempt to talk with them? Anyone have pointers? PM or post.
-
07-16-18 11:43 #520Banned Member

Posts: 312My friend was telling me in FL that men are in demand. Big time, there might be ladies chasing you when you get there. Maybe you need to register as a Sugar babe in that case.
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 11:37 #519Senior Member

Posts: 261The thing about SA
I've been on SA since January. I was on POF, Zoosk, Match, you name it.
SA is totally different. First of all, the quality of the ladies in the looks dept is much better. 2nd, I feel like I am the one in demand. And they are seeking from me.
On the other sites, they were acting like they only want the white knight on the white horse. F**K that.
Its not always a good experience just like there are winners and losers on the new BP sites.
As for a relationship, I think that SA has all levels. Some even say, "I am financially independent and just looking for a LTR. ".
Others come out and say (and a turn off and not necessary to say right up front), "I need help to pay my rent or I'll be kicked out" Which is too much drama.
I have found SA a good experience and especially in Florida where I am heading. There are some exceptional Latinas in their 40's that fit the role of you help me and I help you. With NSA and FWB.
I am not currently looking for LTR. If I were, I would probably go to Europe and bring a mid-forties divorced lady back here and move in with her and shut down the SA and mongering.
Having too much fun right now.
Definitely, if you don't pay, you don't PLAY on SA.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-18 11:37 #518Banned Member

Posts: 312I felt I need to change my statement in the other posts. Most of the providers mainly just want money, and money is the base of every possible "relationship".
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Like in your case, if you remove money from it, you will see how quickly she stops you at the door. We all had experience that a ATF girl, once she retires, you won't hear anything back from her.
My original thoughts were referring to SA situation. And SA "relationship" is more confusing than seeing girls off BP and CL.
-
07-16-18 11:28 #517Senior Member

Posts: 261Young from SA
She's too young for me but seemed nice. She was very respectful when I said that I like older.
Lynn area,
Link:
https://www.seeking.com/member/48b78...6-3d5d7f3a1721
-
07-15-18 20:49 #516Senior Member

Posts: 338Totally agree
I will say I just met one that I do like to hang with. And gives the best head I've ever had. Can you say DT? I'm not going to share. Is that wrong? We've met twice per week at $150 per visit, and it's f'ing heaven for me. I'm helping her out in other ways too. Giving her rides. Helping around the house. It's great.
Originally Posted by MarkIV
[View Original Post]
Now not sure how to wind things down with the others but not too concerned about that.
I agree this is all business. And the illusion of some sort of sugar benefactor seems to be just that. An illusion. I'm sure there are guys out there who have the bucks to just drop money on girls for platonic times. But let's be real. That's not the majority of the situations on SA.
Just want to give a shout out to all the Seniors for the PMs and advice. Switched over from AMPs and am loving this lifestyle.
-
07-15-18 20:18 #515Senior Member

Posts: 36Pics
I don't sorry. If I see the account again, I will make sure to screen shot and post. It's been a while, so I don't have them myself anymore. Not surprised she's taken her account down.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 20:00 #514Banned Member

Posts: 312I was speaking of my own experience. I am just an ordinary guy that has an ordinary dick. When I meet a woman on match.com, if she sleeps with me, she might really like me. When I meet someone from BP, CL or SA, She only wants one thing. Money.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
I had that very same conversation with a girl I met last year. We talked, and I told her about my experience with providers. She pointed out, "I am not a hooker, I am not a prostitute. I just need some help now because I am in financial difficulty. " I told her a normal girl from BP will take $100 -150, and that's the amount I usually left at her desk quietly. I could be a sensitive guy. I kept seeing her for 5 months, she would talk like we have some kind of relationship. One time, I forgot to leave her money. And she texted me when I was on my way home. I checked my pocket, and I only have $80. So I drove 10 minutes back to her place and gave her those $80. She didn't say anything. When I got home, I received a few texts from her: "I don't feel like that I can see you anymore. If you respect me, you would stop by ATM and withdraw some money. How can you pay a cheap hooker $150 but only pay me $80? That my friend, is the truth of your relationship with any of those girls.
A prostitute, exchange sex with money. I respect a prostitute, work for her money, nothing to be ashamed of. But the very girl who talked down on prostitutes will value herself, our "relationship", with dollars.
Years pass by, I have my share of encounters. I don't talk with every one of these girls anymore, to me, it's a moot point. I will be respectful, be nice, and treat it like a business. Some guys here like to chat with girls, perhaps give a few directions to the lost souls. I don't. I don't consider myself better than those girls, and certainly, don't believe I can change anything in their lives other than giving them money.
-
07-15-18 14:35 #513Banned Member

Posts: 312
-
07-14-18 19:53 #512Senior Member

Posts: 67Kool sounds like you had some fun!
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





