Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 731 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #516

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    I was speaking of my own experience. I am just an ordinary guy that has an ordinary dick. When I meet a woman on match.com, if she sleeps with me, she might really like me. When I meet someone from BP, CL or SA, She only wants one thing. Money.

    I had that very same conversation with a girl I met last year. We talked, and I told her about my experience with providers. She pointed out, "I am not a hooker, I am not a prostitute. I just need some help now because I am in financial difficulty. " I told her a normal girl from BP will take $100 -150, and that's the amount I usually left at her desk quietly. I could be a sensitive guy. I kept seeing her for 5 months, she would talk like we have some kind of relationship. One time, I forgot to leave her money. And she texted me when I was on my way home. I checked my pocket, and I only have $80. So I drove 10 minutes back to her place and gave her those $80. She didn't say anything. When I got home, I received a few texts from her: "I don't feel like that I can see you anymore. If you respect me, you would stop by ATM and withdraw some money. How can you pay a cheap hooker $150 but only pay me $80? That my friend, is the truth of your relationship with any of those girls.

    A prostitute, exchange sex with money. I respect a prostitute, work for her money, nothing to be ashamed of. But the very girl who talked down on prostitutes will value herself, our "relationship", with dollars.

    Years pass by, I have my share of encounters. I don't talk with every one of these girls anymore, to me, it's a moot point. I will be respectful, be nice, and treat it like a business. Some guys here like to chat with girls, perhaps give a few directions to the lost souls. I don't. I don't consider myself better than those girls, and certainly, don't believe I can change anything in their lives other than giving them money.
    I will say I just met one that I do like to hang with. And gives the best head I've ever had. Can you say DT? I'm not going to share. Is that wrong? We've met twice per week at $150 per visit, and it's f'ing heaven for me. I'm helping her out in other ways too. Giving her rides. Helping around the house. It's great.

    Now not sure how to wind things down with the others but not too concerned about that.

    I agree this is all business. And the illusion of some sort of sugar benefactor seems to be just that. An illusion. I'm sure there are guys out there who have the bucks to just drop money on girls for platonic times. But let's be real. That's not the majority of the situations on SA.

    Just want to give a shout out to all the Seniors for the PMs and advice. Switched over from AMPs and am loving this lifestyle.

  2. #515

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile got shutdown. Do you have any screenshots of the pics or her profile or even her display name so we can avoid?

    Thanks for the heads up!
    I don't sorry. If I see the account again, I will make sure to screen shot and post. It's been a while, so I don't have them myself anymore. Not surprised she's taken her account down.

  3. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    OMG on #2 - Excellent point. They always do that.
    I was speaking of my own experience. I am just an ordinary guy that has an ordinary dick. When I meet a woman on match.com, if she sleeps with me, she might really like me. When I meet someone from BP, CL or SA, She only wants one thing. Money.

    I had that very same conversation with a girl I met last year. We talked, and I told her about my experience with providers. She pointed out, "I am not a hooker, I am not a prostitute. I just need some help now because I am in financial difficulty. " I told her a normal girl from BP will take $100 -150, and that's the amount I usually left at her desk quietly. I could be a sensitive guy. I kept seeing her for 5 months, she would talk like we have some kind of relationship. One time, I forgot to leave her money. And she texted me when I was on my way home. I checked my pocket, and I only have $80. So I drove 10 minutes back to her place and gave her those $80. She didn't say anything. When I got home, I received a few texts from her: "I don't feel like that I can see you anymore. If you respect me, you would stop by ATM and withdraw some money. How can you pay a cheap hooker $150 but only pay me $80? That my friend, is the truth of your relationship with any of those girls.

    A prostitute, exchange sex with money. I respect a prostitute, work for her money, nothing to be ashamed of. But the very girl who talked down on prostitutes will value herself, our "relationship", with dollars.

    Years pass by, I have my share of encounters. I don't talk with every one of these girls anymore, to me, it's a moot point. I will be respectful, be nice, and treat it like a business. Some guys here like to chat with girls, perhaps give a few directions to the lost souls. I don't. I don't consider myself better than those girls, and certainly, don't believe I can change anything in their lives other than giving them money.

  4. #513

  5. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Last night met this 22 yr old Gothic girl off SA. She was interested in our tag team since me and my brother share the profile. We talked last week and wanted 200 but wouldn't send face pics at all so I blew her off, so last night she texts out of nowhere asking what we are doing, I said up front you want to come down, 100 bucks we will do it tonight and she accepted and came down for our tag team, BBFS, into really anything except pics and videos and she was cute. All for 100 bucks. Ill try and upload the link but for some reason since this site came back up I can't upload.
    Kool sounds like you had some fun!

  6. #511

    Profile link

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Last night met this 22 yr old Gothic girl off SA. She was interested in our tag team since me and my brother share the profile. We talked last week and wanted 200 but wouldn't send face pics at all so I blew her off, so last night she texts out of nowhere asking what we are doing, I said up front you want to come down, 100 bucks we will do it tonight and she accepted and came down for our tag team, BBFS, into really anything except pics and videos and she was cute. All for 100 bucks. Ill try and upload the link but for some reason since this site came back up I can't upload.
    Just copy and paste the link that'll work fine.

  7. #510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    2 profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I remember asking her about that and she said that she had a stalker. I did not try to figure out how another profile helped that situation.

  8. #509

    Kaitxoxo10 is now Kate425 and is also under another profile Zzzzxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    A few messages then ghost town.
    Also under profile Zzzzxxx.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6362f...5-a876c4802f55

  9. #508

    SA tag team.

    Last night met this 22 yr old Gothic girl off SA. She was interested in our tag team since me and my brother share the profile. We talked last week and wanted 200 but wouldn't send face pics at all so I blew her off, so last night she texts out of nowhere asking what we are doing, I said up front you want to come down, 100 bucks we will do it tonight and she accepted and came down for our tag team, BBFS, into really anything except pics and videos and she was cute. All for 100 bucks. Ill try and upload the link but for some reason since this site came back up I can't upload.

  10. #507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    FYI: amariiixoox Salem, NH

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a491d...5-bf88fc5411cc

    My research on her turned up her being arrested for selling heroin. This will be a bad thing for some of you, and although I have a hard time believing it, a good thing for others.

  11. #506

    Cat Lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankShooter87  [View Original Post]
    Do not see this girl.

    Saw her twice. Had a good time. Then she started messaging me like crazy hundreds texts and a similar number of calls in 3-4 days. Started sending me pics of her cats. Very odd. Very attractive, but very weird. This is her 2nd account i've seen, so had probably been kicked off the site before

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6add1c6a-a9ec-4dcc-9f95-25dbc173fad0
    Looks like her profile got shutdown. Do you have any screenshots of the pics or her profile or even her display name so we can avoid?

    Thanks for the heads up!

  12. #505

    Crazy one

    Do not see this girl.

    Saw her twice. Had a good time. Then she started messaging me like crazy hundreds texts and a similar number of calls in 3-4 days. Started sending me pics of her cats. Very odd. Very attractive, but very weird. This is her 2nd account i've seen, so had probably been kicked off the site before

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6add1c6a-a9ec-4dcc-9f95-25dbc173fad0

  13. #504

    I actually know this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    A few messages then ghost town.
    very nice and intelligent. I feel like she is doing well financially, so I'm surprised to see her on here. I'm not that attracted to her, but I'm sure she would be fun.

  14. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Here's a fun little fact, its only bragging when you pull these woman with your charm, when your pay them and any asshole in the city with a dick and 300 bucks can fuck them to its really nothing to brag about LOL.
    Where is the "like" button?

  15. #502

    I did meet her

    Classy woman, we met a few times. Intelligent and looking for love.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape