Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 731 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #501

    Britney420617

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-252cd7c6e510

    200 per meet (from way south shore but stays in Dorchester occasionally).

    Haven't sampled the goods but she seems down.

  2. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at upgrading my SA account and trying my luck. I am with you.

    Is that "they want $300 per lay?" or $300/ month for a couple hookups / month?

    $300 will get an excellent lay with a quality pro.

    If I am paying for dinner, drinks, transportation or whatever else that puts a lay, and some social banter over dinner, at something like $500.

    At $150/ throw (plus dinner and drinks), I am good with that. At that rate, I could bang a many a thousand chicks and it would still cost less than my ex...
    They want 300-500 per lay and you know the performance is going to be garbage because once they get your 500 its off to the next. I would never commit that kind of cash with the unknowns of first time meets. I mean these chicks take these glamour pics they look good then they get here its not the case. I mean why commit to 500 bucks then you meet them and they want to give condom blowjobs which is the most ridiculous thing ever, or there pussy is unshaved and smells like garbage now you can eat it or they just ended there period and start spot bleeding on you and the sheets, they get naked and there skin is all loose and looks like fat bastard from austin powers, have stretchmarks, scars etc. My point is you can't judge someone by a picture with make up and nice tight clothes, there so much more to it when it comes to fucking and I'm not about to waste 500 bucks on girls who arent attractive and they are streetwalker quality so that's why 100-150 is fair and if they don't like it tough shit, like I tell them 3000 woman on the site within 100 miles of me ill be fine finding someone else, not kissing noones ass.

  3. #499

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Giantworm17  [View Original Post]
    That was a lackluster performance.
    I think I was the first one to fuck her bareback as a hoe--I broke her hoe bareback cherry, LOL! At least I know that was the case after she left Oklahoma. That first session was a bit different from the rest. That first time, Gina Robbins/Rollins/Raven balked at bare cock in cunnt that first visit. But by my third visit she was addicted to CIP and CIA and insisted on it! We used to call her, "the human petri dish" LOL!

  4. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Everyones magic number is 300 and some want 500 or even 800 and then its condom blowjobs and my rules than a public pool. I stick to my guns of 150 and in the end it may take awhile but they come around when they realize they can't meet noone. This chick from Bradford was 35 yrs old and wanted 500 because she said she knew what she was worth, I kindly explained to her she's not worth that and if I ever decided to pay 500 it would be to a 18 yr old chick with a hard body and not a 35 yr woman with 2 kids in which she blocked me LOL. But it had to said to knock some sense into these woman but overall its a good site I'm having tons of success at my price point.
    I've been looking at upgrading my SA account and trying my luck. I am with you.

    Is that "they want $300 per lay?" or $300/ month for a couple hookups / month?

    $300 will get an excellent lay with a quality pro.

    If I am paying for dinner, drinks, transportation or whatever else that puts a lay, and some social banter over dinner, at something like $500.

    At $150/ throw (plus dinner and drinks), I am good with that. At that rate, I could bang a many a thousand chicks and it would still cost less than my ex...

  5. #497

    Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She went by the name Raven with visiting girlfriends. Well over a decade ago.
    That was a lackluster performance.

  6. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    1. You should always treat ladies well.

    2. "Lots of I am not a prostitute, etc, etc, etc. " It's money exchange sex. No matter how they want to paint it, they can talk like your gf. If you didn't pay, they will call you and text you, "john, you forgot to leave some money. ".

    3. Set your rules. Handle business like you are dealing with a "prostitute". Steer clean from GPS girls.
    OMG on #2 - Excellent point. They always do that.

  7. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, with how things are now in escort land since the crap hit the fan am pretty much done with them and all the bs now.

    Am going back on SA and going to hunt for some SB's. It has been a few years since I have been on due to having gf and such.

    I would treat them well, be a gentleman, and give what I thought was reasonable sugar of 150 on top of paying for hotel, activity or dinner also.

    Never had any issues getting some really good girls. How will I do with that tact and sugar price point now?

    I have been on looking around and it has changed from when I was last on there.

    Lots of I am not a prostitute, etc, etc, etc.

    Lots of want you to pay for things and take me out but we're not having sex postings.

    Lots of I know what I am worth postings.

    I am a princes and you should treat me like one.

    WTF! LOL.

    So any thoughts, tips, and updates from what I did before that worked without issue?

    Thanks guys.
    1. You should always treat ladies well.

    2. "Lots of I am not a prostitute, etc, etc, etc. " It's money exchange sex. No matter how they want to paint it, they can talk like your gf. If you didn't pay, they will call you and text you, "john, you forgot to leave some money. ".

    3. Set your rules. Handle business like you are dealing with a "prostitute". Steer clean from GPS girls.

  8. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    It's mostly GPS and Platonic now. It's nothing like it was 1 or 2 years ago. A lot of info online for SBs where they talk about "getting 5 k a month and not having to do anything sexual" kind of non-sense. It fills their heads with vision of rich, sad losers that are just waiting to be taken advantage of.

    Use this rule: the amount above 150-200 is the amount she needs to hold her nose and be with you. The more she has to hold her nose, the lamer the main event will be. And yes, that's also true for the very hottest girls.

    Good luck and report back.
    Geez--if she has to hold her NOSE, she'll never beat Gina! (Sorry, could not resist that one, since it came right after my post on Gina below, LOL!

  9. #493

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    It's mostly GPS and Platonic now. It's nothing like it was 1 or 2 years ago. A lot of info online for SBs where they talk about "getting 5 k a month and not having to do anything sexual" kind of non-sense. It fills their heads with vision of rich, sad losers that are just waiting to be taken advantage of.

    Use this rule: the amount above 150-200 is the amount she needs to hold her nose and be with you. The more she has to hold her nose, the lamer the main event will be. And yes, that's also true for the very hottest girls.

    Good luck and report back.
    I agree. Everyones magic number is 300 and some want 500 or even 800 and then its condom blowjobs and my rules than a public pool. I stick to my guns of 150 and in the end it may take awhile but they come around when they realize they can't meet noone. This chick from Bradford was 35 yrs old and wanted 500 because she said she knew what she was worth, I kindly explained to her she's not worth that and if I ever decided to pay 500 it would be to a 18 yr old chick with a hard body and not a 35 yr woman with 2 kids in which she blocked me LOL. But it had to said to knock some sense into these woman but overall its a good site I'm having tons of success at my price point.

  10. #492
    It's mostly GPS and Platonic now. It's nothing like it was 1 or 2 years ago. A lot of info online for SBs where they talk about "getting 5 k a month and not having to do anything sexual" kind of non-sense. It fills their heads with vision of rich, sad losers that are just waiting to be taken advantage of.

    Use this rule: the amount above 150-200 is the amount she needs to hold her nose and be with you. The more she has to hold her nose, the lamer the main event will be. And yes, that's also true for the very hottest girls.

    Good luck and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, with how things are now in escort land since the crap hit the fan am pretty much done with them and all the bs now.

    Am going back on SA and going to hunt for some SB's. It has been a few years since I have been on due to having gf and such.

    I would treat them well, be a gentleman, and give what I thought was reasonable sugar of 150 on top of paying for hotel, activity or dinner also.

    Never had any issues getting some really good girls. How will I do with that tact and sugar price point now?

    I have been on looking around and it has changed from when I was last on there.

    Lots of I am not a prostitute, etc, etc, etc.

  11. #491

    5 holes in one!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She went by the name Raven with visiting girlfriends. Well over a decade ago.
    Interesting aside about Gina: One time, after I'd left several loads in her pussy and ass on previous visits (because she was only 250 before she got famous when she was still with VG), I was plowing her talented twat with gusto and was about to cum, but I realized that I'd not yet enjoyed dropping a load down her gullet yet. So, that time, I pulled out at the last nanosecond and began to aim it into her mouth, but I slipped, and my cock head accidentally landed under her nose and I shot my big saved-up wad WAY up into a nostril! We both laughed our asses off! Since then, whenever her menu comes up in discussions, I always like to point out that Gina is the only FIVE-HOLE hoe I know!

    So she surely wins out, in terms of the number of holes in which to leave a deposit! But only by a nose! And I sure wish I'd gotten pictures of THAT. It would have been a PHOTO FINISH, LOL!

  12. #490

    Exploretraveler

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-b4d749adf411

    800 per meet.

    Won't discuss anything in detail and gets annoyed when you push for info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exploretraveler.png‎  

  13. #489

    Gina Rollins / Robbins

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBr  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she used that name with Visiting Girlfriends too:

    https://www.youporn.com/watch/778715...d-by-landlord/
    She went by the name Raven with visiting girlfriends. Well over a decade ago.

  14. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    She literally walked home. LOL.
    That should be the reason you don't see her anymore. Don't shit where you eat.

  15. #487

    Kaitxoxo10

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    A few messages then ghost town.
    I saw her awhile back, guessing at least 6 months ago. Typical GFE type service. Good head game. One pop and and she was getting dressed. In and out of my house in less than an hour. Probably why I decided not to see her again. Also cakes on a ton of makeup which is a turnoff for me. Nice bod though. Damage was 300 for me back then. At the time I knew she lived close to me but didn't realize how close. She literally walked home. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape