Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Random4  [View Original Post]
    I had never seen Michelle before, but was intruiged by the pics and some guys on here comparing her favorably to a former favorite of mine who retired. Got to the room, did quick and friendly introductions, and cozied up next to each other on the bed. The pics online are her. She's go some tats, but nothing too crazy. Soft young body, very squeezable ass and tits, body not big but not as thin as other MCE talent either. LFK for a hot minute then DFK which kept up the rest of the session. She grinded up and down against me, and I pulled up her dress to find that she had no panties or bra on. I gave her the body language hint, and she proceeded with BBBJ. She's good, not all time great, but pretty good. She could only go about halfway down on me, but she's very active with her tongue and hands. Asked if she rimmed, which was a quick no, and moved along to DFK with her beside me while playing with her tits and she gave me a HJ and paid attention to the boys. Heavy DFK while she grinded on me. Pushed her back on the bed for DATY and FIV. Shaved but with a bit of stubble, very responsive. Before moving on to the main event, I had to try Russian with those tits. Got some lube for that, and really enjoyed it.

    Grabbed the cover and started out in mish. She pulled me in tight with her arms and legs, was squeezing my back and thighs, lots of DFK. Her engagement / enthusiasm definitely kicked up a notch from where it was before. Had her jump on top to ride me in CG, where she varied it up quite a bit. Unprompted she was grabbing my chest, tweaking my nipples, and reaching around to play with the boys, all while grinding and bouncing as I played with her tits. Switched to doggie where she had an O with some deep grinding, and kept reaching back to play with the boys. By this point I was feeling close to popping, so switched back to body-to-body full speed mish with DFK and finished in the bag. Her enthusiasm during CFS was the best part of the session. Chatted for a bit in the remaining time. She was nice and we had some shared interest, but I felt like I had to carry the conversation a bit, although I might be spoiled here by repeating with some girls so much that it's not fair to compare. Rinsed off in the shower, and I was on my way.

    Michelle is on the more affordable end of the MCE price spectrum at 380, and gives a very enjoyable GFE session. I had a good time, but think I might have had my expectations set too high, given others comparing her to a since retired favorite of mine. I can understand the comparison in some regards, but not in others. I can see myself repeating with Michelle down the line, but will be prioritizing some of my other favorites who are available in the meantime.
    Another very diplomatic review of one of MCE's second and third rate girls. I applaud you and other reviewers who at least let us read between the lines instead of gushing about a "once in a life time session" to make sure you get the review bonus promised by Andra and her bosses. Kudos to you too. As a MCE regular myself, I care more about getting the best they have then and letting my hobby peers know what to expect, than getting a discount.

  2. #183

    Michelle at MCE

    I had never seen Michelle before, but was intruiged by the pics and some guys on here comparing her favorably to a former favorite of mine who retired. Got to the room, did quick and friendly introductions, and cozied up next to each other on the bed. The pics online are her. She's go some tats, but nothing too crazy. Soft young body, very squeezable ass and tits, body not big but not as thin as other MCE talent either. LFK for a hot minute then DFK which kept up the rest of the session. She grinded up and down against me, and I pulled up her dress to find that she had no panties or bra on. I gave her the body language hint, and she proceeded with BBBJ. She's good, not all time great, but pretty good. She could only go about halfway down on me, but she's very active with her tongue and hands. Asked if she rimmed, which was a quick no, and moved along to DFK with her beside me while playing with her tits and she gave me a HJ and paid attention to the boys. Heavy DFK while she grinded on me. Pushed her back on the bed for DATY and FIV. Shaved but with a bit of stubble, very responsive. Before moving on to the main event, I had to try Russian with those tits. Got some lube for that, and really enjoyed it.

    Grabbed the cover and started out in mish. She pulled me in tight with her arms and legs, was squeezing my back and thighs, lots of DFK. Her engagement / enthusiasm definitely kicked up a notch from where it was before. Had her jump on top to ride me in CG, where she varied it up quite a bit. Unprompted she was grabbing my chest, tweaking my nipples, and reaching around to play with the boys, all while grinding and bouncing as I played with her tits. Switched to doggie where she had an O with some deep grinding, and kept reaching back to play with the boys. By this point I was feeling close to popping, so switched back to body-to-body full speed mish with DFK and finished in the bag. Her enthusiasm during CFS was the best part of the session. Chatted for a bit in the remaining time. She was nice and we had some shared interest, but I felt like I had to carry the conversation a bit, although I might be spoiled here by repeating with some girls so much that it's not fair to compare. Rinsed off in the shower, and I was on my way.

    Michelle is on the more affordable end of the MCE price spectrum at 380, and gives a very enjoyable GFE session. I had a good time, but think I might have had my expectations set too high, given others comparing her to a since retired favorite of mine. I can understand the comparison in some regards, but not in others. I can see myself repeating with Michelle down the line, but will be prioritizing some of my other favorites who are available in the meantime.

  3. #182

    Carly MCE

    Saw Carly from MCE recently. She's pretty in a girl next door way and welcomed me with a nice deep kiss at the door. She was very receptive and seemed to really get into DATY. After she came she then BBBJ with really good eye contact and deep throat. She really has a talent with this and adds a little extra with some dirty talk as well. We put the cover on and we went straight to K9, with her keeping up the dirty talk and being very vocal it was a very good experience.

    All in all I highly recommend.

  4. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Another winner from MCE! Nice toned body, beautiful face. The surfer chick you always wanted to bang but never got to.

    She's a bit quieter than some of the other girls but still friendly. Pictures accurate.

    Came in, took a quick shower, came out to the bed. She was smiling and we started to make out. Only LFK, no DFK but YMMV. Could get lost in those eyes, such a beautiful face.

    After that I kissed her neck, body, torso. She's in great shape. Which she seemed to enjoy. Not sure on BBBJ because we went directly to cover and into MISH, CG, doggy. Finished in the bag earlier, couldn't hold it in with this hotty.

    After that we both showered, such a great view of her in the shower! Then chatted a while and I was on my way.

    Great girl, will probably repeat, but so many options available at MCE! She had such a friendly attitude throughout the session which was really nice. Seemed like she genuinely had a good time. I don't think she does this much so if she's on the schedule jump for it!
    Kudos to you on a very diplomatic review! You confirm what I have heard about this one being one of MCE's duds. At the same time, you get your bounty, everybody's happy. Thanks!

  5. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I'm also willing to give someone a second or third go if I had a great time. Or, go try others and then go back to your ATF, or whatever. Just realize that she may not be around long, so you may not want to wait too long.

    Just my opinion.
    I agree a little, but unless someone gets hung up or obsesses about a hoofer, not a good thing in this hobby, there's plenty of them around. New ones pop up all the time, just do your homework and you'll find a more *ATFs* than you imagined.

  6. #179

    Samantha at MCE Review

    Another winner from MCE! Nice toned body, beautiful face. The surfer chick you always wanted to bang but never got to.

    She's a bit quieter than some of the other girls but still friendly. Pictures accurate.

    Came in, took a quick shower, came out to the bed. She was smiling and we started to make out. Only LFK, no DFK but YMMV. Could get lost in those eyes, such a beautiful face.

    After that I kissed her neck, body, torso. She's in great shape. Which she seemed to enjoy. Not sure on BBBJ because we went directly to cover and into MISH, CG, doggy. Finished in the bag earlier, couldn't hold it in with this hotty.

    After that we both showered, such a great view of her in the shower! Then chatted a while and I was on my way.

    Great girl, will probably repeat, but so many options available at MCE! She had such a friendly attitude throughout the session which was really nice. Seemed like she genuinely had a good time. I don't think she does this much so if she's on the schedule jump for it!

  7. #178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Agree 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by Random4  [View Original Post]
    I mostly repeat with the same small group of talent. I've found that with most, the experience gets better and better with repeat visits. And I do this for the great experiences, not to tally up some large number of different partners or variety for varieties sake.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

  8. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I'm also willing to give someone a second or third go if I had a great time. Or, go try others and then go back to your ATF, or whatever. Just realize that she may not be around long, so you may not want to wait too long.

    Just my opinion.
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Decided to repeat one more time and then explore when budget allows. Good point regarding fact they won't be around forever. If any of you remember Heather from about a decade ago, I still regret only seeing her twice.

  9. #176

    Variety vs repeating

    I mostly repeat with the same small group of talent, but branch out occasionally to test the waters to replenish the roster as girls move on. I've found that with most, the experience gets better and better with repeat visits. And I do this for the great experiences, not to tally up some large number of different partners or variety for varieties sake.

    But you've got to be careful with this approach. Girls leave the business all the time, so I try to balance between repeating and checking out new talent so I don't get left out in the cold if my favorites all leave around the same time. That happened to me last winter when my two favorites quit / moved agencies in close proximity to each other. Lesson learned that I need to keep a little roster with backups in place. I went through quite a few before finding my new favorites, which I am very much enjoying.

  10. #175

    +1 but

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Variety is the spice of life. Thats why we play this game.
    I agree, but I'm also willing to give someone a second or third go if I had a great time. Or, go try others and then go back to your ATF, or whatever. Just realize that she may not be around long, so you may not want to wait too long.

    Just my opinion.

  11. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    I know there have been a lot of reports on MCE due to them running their discount program. Im not writing this for the discount but rather for advice. Saw Kylie based on all the recs here and she was absolutely amazing. Really felt a connection with her on top of the fact that she is excellent at every acronym in the book. First time Ive felt like I was with an escort rather than just a provider if you know what I mean.

    That said, Im a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMPs or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What Im saying is Im a horny fuck and like new girls. But if Im dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best Ive had, or trying someone new since Im not looking to commit to a single provider?
    My advice is to mix it up if you go agency, with two other MCE providers who each has her own variation of the characteristics you describe: Autumn and Megan. Or if you'll consider someone pricier but whom I consider a clear notch above any of the agency girls (think 'Toyota vs Lexus), Celine Baudin, a touring provider who often visits Chicago will spoil you silly: https://www.misscelinebaudin.com.

  12. #173

    Easy easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]

    That said, Im a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMPs or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What Im saying is Im a horny fuck and like new girls. But if Im dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best Ive had, or trying someone new since Im not looking to commit to a single provider?
    Variety is the spice of life. That’s why we play this game.

  13. #172

    Mce

    I know there have been a lot of reports on MCE due to them running their discount program. I’m not writing this for the discount but rather for advice. Saw Kylie based on all the recs here and she was absolutely amazing. Really felt a connection with her on top of the fact that she is excellent at every acronym in the book. First time I’ve felt like I was with an escort rather than just a provider if you know what I mean.

    That said, I’m a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMP’s or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What I’m saying is I’m a horny fuck and like new girls. But if I’m dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best I’ve had, or trying someone new since I’m not looking to “commit” to a single provider?

  14. #171

    Megan from MCE -- my goodness!

    Needless to say for anyone who's seen her, it's easy to be smitten with Megan's tall and lean model's body, her lovely face, flawlessly smooth white skin, a lively intelligence and boundless energy. She combines a genuine and affectionate GFE experience with PSE performance -- a rare combo in any provider, regardless of price.

    She came to the door in a sheer open-front robe, dark thigh highs and sexy heels, a nice touch that showcased her long, slender legs. Immediately upon greeting me, she began an immersive DFK and whole-body adventure as her hands grabbed and rubbed me over my slacks while grinding her knee sensuously between my crotch. The erotic adventure began there and never stopped until the full hour ran out.

    Moving to the bed, our clothes came off and while her hands and mouth had my cock constantly on the verge, I began kissing sucking and fiercely pulling her small and perky nipples before moving down for a luscious DATY while smacking her sweet ass which she seemed to enjoy thoroughly -- over and over -- encouraging me for more while I accompanied her beloved rabbit vibrator with three fingers inside a and my pinky insinuating and twisting in her tight bunghole. She was more than vocally responsive to my constant sucking and smacking that resulted in satisfying and convincing Os that kept me in a rock hard fever. Her deep-tongue kisses continued non-stop when she wasn't sucking and licking me everywhere -- no hole or crevice was off limits. At two junctures during our body-worshiping fervor she popped a cover on me -- once for mind-blowing CG hard riding sex and again for the anal fucking she seemed to crave. And twice I blew my loads with total and intense climaxes.

    With 15 minutes left in the appointment, she turned around for full-on 69 with a mind to make me cum once more -- her fingers teasing and probing my prostate while using her DT skills to make it happen one more time. Alas, as exhilarating as it was, I was thoroughly spent. We wound down the remaining wound down with some deeply, affectionate kisses and invigorating chit-chat.

    Megan is quite special. She invigorates both body and mind, an arch-sensualist who gives -- and takes -- fierce initiatives while at the same time providing soul-satisfying affection. I've been with other all-service providers, but this girl does everything with convincing and enjoyable conviction. She's worth every single dime.

  15. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kylie on what was supposed to be her last day before she left to go back to school. Then, a short time later, there she was back on the MCE website. Obviously her plans changed. As I posted previously, Andra said she never left and has simply changed her hair color.

    I think the first time you scheduled an appointment with Kylie, there may have been a mix up and you ended up seeing someone else. The agency does occasionally have scheduling conflicts and requests that you see someone else, but give you the option. Not sure what happened in your case, but the Kylie on the MCE website is the same one that has always been there.
    I'll grant you that it's entirely possible the girl I saw recently was a different girl, due to another Andra mix-up, with similar characteristics and techniques, thinking it was the Kylie I saw last year. I'm not trying to make a federal case about it, just an observation combined with the fact that I have the set of her photos from CEC and compared them with her current ones, though the earlier ones show more of her face. I probably was fooled by the mistake you mentioned, which sounds reasonable, and consider the "case" closed!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape