Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 10949
-
07-14-18 02:59 #179Banned Member

Posts: 43Samantha at MCE Review
Another winner from MCE! Nice toned body, beautiful face. The surfer chick you always wanted to bang but never got to.
She's a bit quieter than some of the other girls but still friendly. Pictures accurate.
Came in, took a quick shower, came out to the bed. She was smiling and we started to make out. Only LFK, no DFK but YMMV. Could get lost in those eyes, such a beautiful face.
After that I kissed her neck, body, torso. She's in great shape. Which she seemed to enjoy. Not sure on BBBJ because we went directly to cover and into MISH, CG, doggy. Finished in the bag earlier, couldn't hold it in with this hotty.
After that we both showered, such a great view of her in the shower! Then chatted a while and I was on my way.
Great girl, will probably repeat, but so many options available at MCE! She had such a friendly attitude throughout the session which was really nice. Seemed like she genuinely had a good time. I don't think she does this much so if she's on the schedule jump for it!
-
07-13-18 21:38 #178Senior Member

Posts: 3480Agree 100%.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Originally Posted by Random4
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 16:25 #177Senior Member

Posts: 151Thanks for the feedback guys. Decided to repeat one more time and then explore when budget allows. Good point regarding fact they won't be around forever. If any of you remember Heather from about a decade ago, I still regret only seeing her twice.
Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 12:40 #176Banned Member

Posts: 32Variety vs repeating
I mostly repeat with the same small group of talent, but branch out occasionally to test the waters to replenish the roster as girls move on. I've found that with most, the experience gets better and better with repeat visits. And I do this for the great experiences, not to tally up some large number of different partners or variety for varieties sake.
But you've got to be careful with this approach. Girls leave the business all the time, so I try to balance between repeating and checking out new talent so I don't get left out in the cold if my favorites all leave around the same time. That happened to me last winter when my two favorites quit / moved agencies in close proximity to each other. Lesson learned that I need to keep a little roster with backups in place. I went through quite a few before finding my new favorites, which I am very much enjoying.
-
07-13-18 11:53 #175Senior Member

Posts: 198+1 but
I agree, but I'm also willing to give someone a second or third go if I had a great time. Or, go try others and then go back to your ATF, or whatever. Just realize that she may not be around long, so you may not want to wait too long.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion.
-
07-13-18 11:25 #174Regular Member

Posts: 24My advice is to mix it up if you go agency, with two other MCE providers who each has her own variation of the characteristics you describe: Autumn and Megan. Or if you'll consider someone pricier but whom I consider a clear notch above any of the agency girls (think 'Toyota vs Lexus), Celine Baudin, a touring provider who often visits Chicago will spoil you silly: https://www.misscelinebaudin.com.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 11:05 #173Banned Member

Posts: 307Easy easy
Variety is the spice of life. That’s why we play this game.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 10:24 #172Senior Member

Posts: 151Mce
I know there have been a lot of reports on MCE due to them running their discount program. I’m not writing this for the discount but rather for advice. Saw Kylie based on all the recs here and she was absolutely amazing. Really felt a connection with her on top of the fact that she is excellent at every acronym in the book. First time I’ve felt like I was with an escort rather than just a provider if you know what I mean.
That said, I’m a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMP’s or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What I’m saying is I’m a horny fuck and like new girls. But if I’m dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best I’ve had, or trying someone new since I’m not looking to “commit” to a single provider?
-
07-13-18 10:05 #171Regular Member

Posts: 24Megan from MCE -- my goodness!
Needless to say for anyone who's seen her, it's easy to be smitten with Megan's tall and lean model's body, her lovely face, flawlessly smooth white skin, a lively intelligence and boundless energy. She combines a genuine and affectionate GFE experience with PSE performance -- a rare combo in any provider, regardless of price.
She came to the door in a sheer open-front robe, dark thigh highs and sexy heels, a nice touch that showcased her long, slender legs. Immediately upon greeting me, she began an immersive DFK and whole-body adventure as her hands grabbed and rubbed me over my slacks while grinding her knee sensuously between my crotch. The erotic adventure began there and never stopped until the full hour ran out.
Moving to the bed, our clothes came off and while her hands and mouth had my cock constantly on the verge, I began kissing sucking and fiercely pulling her small and perky nipples before moving down for a luscious DATY while smacking her sweet ass which she seemed to enjoy thoroughly -- over and over -- encouraging me for more while I accompanied her beloved rabbit vibrator with three fingers inside a and my pinky insinuating and twisting in her tight bunghole. She was more than vocally responsive to my constant sucking and smacking that resulted in satisfying and convincing Os that kept me in a rock hard fever. Her deep-tongue kisses continued non-stop when she wasn't sucking and licking me everywhere -- no hole or crevice was off limits. At two junctures during our body-worshiping fervor she popped a cover on me -- once for mind-blowing CG hard riding sex and again for the anal fucking she seemed to crave. And twice I blew my loads with total and intense climaxes.
With 15 minutes left in the appointment, she turned around for full-on 69 with a mind to make me cum once more -- her fingers teasing and probing my prostate while using her DT skills to make it happen one more time. Alas, as exhilarating as it was, I was thoroughly spent. We wound down the remaining wound down with some deeply, affectionate kisses and invigorating chit-chat.
Megan is quite special. She invigorates both body and mind, an arch-sensualist who gives -- and takes -- fierce initiatives while at the same time providing soul-satisfying affection. I've been with other all-service providers, but this girl does everything with convincing and enjoyable conviction. She's worth every single dime.
-
07-11-18 19:28 #170Senior Member

Posts: 180I'll grant you that it's entirely possible the girl I saw recently was a different girl, due to another Andra mix-up, with similar characteristics and techniques, thinking it was the Kylie I saw last year. I'm not trying to make a federal case about it, just an observation combined with the fact that I have the set of her photos from CEC and compared them with her current ones, though the earlier ones show more of her face. I probably was fooled by the mistake you mentioned, which sounds reasonable, and consider the "case" closed!
Originally Posted by TheBigA1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 11:27 #169Regular Member

Posts: 14Suction
I received an email advertisement from fleshlight and thought about the subject line. These things have so much suction when you completely close the lid. I remember thinking the first time I tried one that there was no way a woman could do this. Or so I thought, until I met Gaby at mce, the exact same feeling. Shortly thereafter I met someone else and she had one speed, hard and fast. She goes beyond the suction of any fleshlight toy, it's unreal, if you're into that; I prefer soft and slow myself. She was so nervous when I met her that she introduced her self by her real name. I immediately responded nice to meet you Krista to put her at ease. She started with a BBBJ and I asked her for oral to completion because I had to see where this would go. At several points I asked her to slow down but she just couldn't, it was her way, hard and fast. I don't even know when it happened, but next thing I know she is running to the bathroom with a mouthful of cum. Gaby pops up on the schedule every once in awhile, but Krista only worked a few months and left. She told me that she was doing this short term to pay her tuition. I think that's why do this right, we have to keep these girls in school. Well, the start of school is around the corner and that tuition is going to be due again, keep an eye out.
-
07-11-18 11:27 #168Regular Member

Posts: 22MCE. Abby, Britney and Roxy
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has seen and would recommend any of these providers. Feel free to PM me the details, thanks!
-
07-11-18 11:16 #167Senior Member

Posts: 534Look like all fake pic to me.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 10:49 #166Banned Member

Posts: 3Alexa at MCE
Booking is pretty easy and straightforward. Telegram is fairly fast and convenient and got replies pretty fast.
Booked Alexa, got location immediately and room number once I reached hotel. The girl, Alexa, beautiful and tall. Doll-like hair which I would play with whole day long. Welcomed me with a long passionate LFK. Cleaned up and then we hopped onto the bed with LFK and DFK going on. She has those perky tits which I liked playing with. She then started sucking my dick and she can DT pretty good. I returned the favor with DATY which I guessed she liked and had an O too. Did a bit of mish, then doggy and CG. She makes noises while doing stuff and the right noises which keeps a man going. Cuddled a bit after session. Overall a great (8 out of 10) girl, definitely recommend!
-
07-11-18 09:19 #165Senior Member

Posts: 145Kylie.
I saw Kylie on what was supposed to be her last day before she left to go back to school. Then, a short time later, there she was back on the MCE website. Obviously her plans changed. As I posted previously, Andra said she never left and has simply changed her hair color.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
I think the first time you scheduled an appointment with Kylie, there may have been a mix up and you ended up seeing someone else. The agency does occasionally have scheduling conflicts and requests that you see someone else, but give you the option. Not sure what happened in your case, but the Kylie on the MCE website is the same one that has always been there.












Reply With Quote





