Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Another very diplomatic review of one of MCE's second and third rate girls. I applaud you and other reviewers who at least let us read between the lines instead of gushing about a "once in a life time session" to make sure you get the review bonus promised by Andra and her bosses. Kudos to you too. As a MCE regular myself, I care more about getting the best they have then and letting my hobby peers know what to expect, than getting a discount.
    Just because I didn't gush about Michelle being a life changing session doesn't mean I'd call her 2nd string or not recommend her. I did have a good time, and I honestly may book her again. Of the nearly 20 or so different girls I've seen from MCE, I'd put her somewhere in the middle of the pack. There is MCE talent I wouldn't repeat with, some currently on the roster and some who are no longer with them, but I would not put Michelle in that category. There's room for reviews in between the two extremes of "once in a lifetime" and "waste of time". I intended for my review of Michelle to come across in that middle area, but skewed much towards the positive side.

    I'm also aware that my standards in the hobby have changed quite a bit, and may be out of line with other hobbyist. Early on I rarely repeated and was easy to please so long as they were attractive and had certain menu items. These days I'm pretty darn picky across the board. Looks, enthusiasm, connection or whatever you want to call it, all need to be checked and at a pretty high level. That means I've spent a lot of time and $ seeing different girls who others have strongly recommended, but for one reason or the other weren't "hall of fame material" to me. When I find the rare girl that hits all of those for me, I repeat a ton with them, which has further elevated my standards.

    I try not to sugar coat my reviews, and I generally consider myself a fair to harsh grader. I'm happy this place has picked up with more reviews and discussion, as it's better for everyone. I'm happy to share info, and as many can attest to am very willing to share a lot more via PM or backchannel email. But please don't try to read in between the lines for things in my reviews that aren't there, or try to attach it to a narrative.

  2. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Another winner from MCE! Nice toned body, beautiful face. The surfer chick you always wanted to bang but never got to.

    She's a bit quieter than some of the other girls but still friendly. Pictures accurate.

    Came in, took a quick shower, came out to the bed. She was smiling and we started to make out. Only LFK, no DFK but YMMV. Could get lost in those eyes, such a beautiful face.

    After that I kissed her neck, body, torso. She's in great shape. Which she seemed to enjoy. Not sure on BBBJ because we went directly to cover and into MISH, CG, doggy. Finished in the bag earlier, couldn't hold it in with this hotty.

    After that we both showered, such a great view of her in the shower! Then chatted a while and I was on my way.

    Great girl, will probably repeat, but so many options available at MCE! She had such a friendly attitude throughout the session which was really nice. Seemed like she genuinely had a good time. I don't think she does this much so if she's on the schedule jump for it!
    I actually like quiet women (and yes, that surfer chick got away). I've only had one ATF and she was quiet, maybe even an introvert; a naughty introvert. One thing I've learned about this hobby, it's a personal business and you can't take anything personal, you just move on. I've had great experiences with girls that had less than desirable reviews; I don't know if it's just me, but they don't deter me from seeing a girl I want to meet. You might end up having that connection that others couldn't make and when that happens it's just an amazing time. There's a taste for everything. Your review has peaked my interest in Samantha, thanks for the tip.

  3. #185

    Porscha at MCE

    Have you ever walked into a room and thought of living in there forever? I might be exaggerating it a little but a similar experienced happened to me quite recently. MCE is an agency that sure takes care of their client, and the girls they have are unique in every possible way you can imagine. I saw Porscha and I am glad I did. She is from Eastern Europe and has a great body, the kind of body they you would like to see every day.

    After the usual formalities and taking shower, the session started with LFK, went further and provided a very energetic BJ. As far as I know CIM is on the menu but didn't opted for it. Then started with CG moved to miss and then DS. I kind of liked how she offered a back massage in between, was quite relaxing. She is very accommodating and make sure you are enjoying the session. Will highly recommend.

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Random4  [View Original Post]
    I had never seen Michelle before, but was intruiged by the pics and some guys on here comparing her favorably to a former favorite of mine who retired. Got to the room, did quick and friendly introductions, and cozied up next to each other on the bed. The pics online are her. She's go some tats, but nothing too crazy. Soft young body, very squeezable ass and tits, body not big but not as thin as other MCE talent either. LFK for a hot minute then DFK which kept up the rest of the session. She grinded up and down against me, and I pulled up her dress to find that she had no panties or bra on. I gave her the body language hint, and she proceeded with BBBJ. She's good, not all time great, but pretty good. She could only go about halfway down on me, but she's very active with her tongue and hands. Asked if she rimmed, which was a quick no, and moved along to DFK with her beside me while playing with her tits and she gave me a HJ and paid attention to the boys. Heavy DFK while she grinded on me. Pushed her back on the bed for DATY and FIV. Shaved but with a bit of stubble, very responsive. Before moving on to the main event, I had to try Russian with those tits. Got some lube for that, and really enjoyed it.

    Grabbed the cover and started out in mish. She pulled me in tight with her arms and legs, was squeezing my back and thighs, lots of DFK. Her engagement / enthusiasm definitely kicked up a notch from where it was before. Had her jump on top to ride me in CG, where she varied it up quite a bit. Unprompted she was grabbing my chest, tweaking my nipples, and reaching around to play with the boys, all while grinding and bouncing as I played with her tits. Switched to doggie where she had an O with some deep grinding, and kept reaching back to play with the boys. By this point I was feeling close to popping, so switched back to body-to-body full speed mish with DFK and finished in the bag. Her enthusiasm during CFS was the best part of the session. Chatted for a bit in the remaining time. She was nice and we had some shared interest, but I felt like I had to carry the conversation a bit, although I might be spoiled here by repeating with some girls so much that it's not fair to compare. Rinsed off in the shower, and I was on my way.

    Michelle is on the more affordable end of the MCE price spectrum at 380, and gives a very enjoyable GFE session. I had a good time, but think I might have had my expectations set too high, given others comparing her to a since retired favorite of mine. I can understand the comparison in some regards, but not in others. I can see myself repeating with Michelle down the line, but will be prioritizing some of my other favorites who are available in the meantime.
    Another very diplomatic review of one of MCE's second and third rate girls. I applaud you and other reviewers who at least let us read between the lines instead of gushing about a "once in a life time session" to make sure you get the review bonus promised by Andra and her bosses. Kudos to you too. As a MCE regular myself, I care more about getting the best they have then and letting my hobby peers know what to expect, than getting a discount.

  5. #183

    Michelle at MCE

    I had never seen Michelle before, but was intruiged by the pics and some guys on here comparing her favorably to a former favorite of mine who retired. Got to the room, did quick and friendly introductions, and cozied up next to each other on the bed. The pics online are her. She's go some tats, but nothing too crazy. Soft young body, very squeezable ass and tits, body not big but not as thin as other MCE talent either. LFK for a hot minute then DFK which kept up the rest of the session. She grinded up and down against me, and I pulled up her dress to find that she had no panties or bra on. I gave her the body language hint, and she proceeded with BBBJ. She's good, not all time great, but pretty good. She could only go about halfway down on me, but she's very active with her tongue and hands. Asked if she rimmed, which was a quick no, and moved along to DFK with her beside me while playing with her tits and she gave me a HJ and paid attention to the boys. Heavy DFK while she grinded on me. Pushed her back on the bed for DATY and FIV. Shaved but with a bit of stubble, very responsive. Before moving on to the main event, I had to try Russian with those tits. Got some lube for that, and really enjoyed it.

    Grabbed the cover and started out in mish. She pulled me in tight with her arms and legs, was squeezing my back and thighs, lots of DFK. Her engagement / enthusiasm definitely kicked up a notch from where it was before. Had her jump on top to ride me in CG, where she varied it up quite a bit. Unprompted she was grabbing my chest, tweaking my nipples, and reaching around to play with the boys, all while grinding and bouncing as I played with her tits. Switched to doggie where she had an O with some deep grinding, and kept reaching back to play with the boys. By this point I was feeling close to popping, so switched back to body-to-body full speed mish with DFK and finished in the bag. Her enthusiasm during CFS was the best part of the session. Chatted for a bit in the remaining time. She was nice and we had some shared interest, but I felt like I had to carry the conversation a bit, although I might be spoiled here by repeating with some girls so much that it's not fair to compare. Rinsed off in the shower, and I was on my way.

    Michelle is on the more affordable end of the MCE price spectrum at 380, and gives a very enjoyable GFE session. I had a good time, but think I might have had my expectations set too high, given others comparing her to a since retired favorite of mine. I can understand the comparison in some regards, but not in others. I can see myself repeating with Michelle down the line, but will be prioritizing some of my other favorites who are available in the meantime.

  6. #182

    Carly MCE

    Saw Carly from MCE recently. She's pretty in a girl next door way and welcomed me with a nice deep kiss at the door. She was very receptive and seemed to really get into DATY. After she came she then BBBJ with really good eye contact and deep throat. She really has a talent with this and adds a little extra with some dirty talk as well. We put the cover on and we went straight to K9, with her keeping up the dirty talk and being very vocal it was a very good experience.

    All in all I highly recommend.

  7. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster191  [View Original Post]
    Another winner from MCE! Nice toned body, beautiful face. The surfer chick you always wanted to bang but never got to.

    She's a bit quieter than some of the other girls but still friendly. Pictures accurate.

    Came in, took a quick shower, came out to the bed. She was smiling and we started to make out. Only LFK, no DFK but YMMV. Could get lost in those eyes, such a beautiful face.

    After that I kissed her neck, body, torso. She's in great shape. Which she seemed to enjoy. Not sure on BBBJ because we went directly to cover and into MISH, CG, doggy. Finished in the bag earlier, couldn't hold it in with this hotty.

    After that we both showered, such a great view of her in the shower! Then chatted a while and I was on my way.

    Great girl, will probably repeat, but so many options available at MCE! She had such a friendly attitude throughout the session which was really nice. Seemed like she genuinely had a good time. I don't think she does this much so if she's on the schedule jump for it!
    Kudos to you on a very diplomatic review! You confirm what I have heard about this one being one of MCE's duds. At the same time, you get your bounty, everybody's happy. Thanks!

  8. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I'm also willing to give someone a second or third go if I had a great time. Or, go try others and then go back to your ATF, or whatever. Just realize that she may not be around long, so you may not want to wait too long.

    Just my opinion.
    I agree a little, but unless someone gets hung up or obsesses about a hoofer, not a good thing in this hobby, there's plenty of them around. New ones pop up all the time, just do your homework and you'll find a more *ATFs* than you imagined.

  9. #179

    Samantha at MCE Review

    Another winner from MCE! Nice toned body, beautiful face. The surfer chick you always wanted to bang but never got to.

    She's a bit quieter than some of the other girls but still friendly. Pictures accurate.

    Came in, took a quick shower, came out to the bed. She was smiling and we started to make out. Only LFK, no DFK but YMMV. Could get lost in those eyes, such a beautiful face.

    After that I kissed her neck, body, torso. She's in great shape. Which she seemed to enjoy. Not sure on BBBJ because we went directly to cover and into MISH, CG, doggy. Finished in the bag earlier, couldn't hold it in with this hotty.

    After that we both showered, such a great view of her in the shower! Then chatted a while and I was on my way.

    Great girl, will probably repeat, but so many options available at MCE! She had such a friendly attitude throughout the session which was really nice. Seemed like she genuinely had a good time. I don't think she does this much so if she's on the schedule jump for it!

  10. #178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Agree 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by Random4  [View Original Post]
    I mostly repeat with the same small group of talent. I've found that with most, the experience gets better and better with repeat visits. And I do this for the great experiences, not to tally up some large number of different partners or variety for varieties sake.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

  11. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but I'm also willing to give someone a second or third go if I had a great time. Or, go try others and then go back to your ATF, or whatever. Just realize that she may not be around long, so you may not want to wait too long.

    Just my opinion.
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Decided to repeat one more time and then explore when budget allows. Good point regarding fact they won't be around forever. If any of you remember Heather from about a decade ago, I still regret only seeing her twice.

  12. #176

    Variety vs repeating

    I mostly repeat with the same small group of talent, but branch out occasionally to test the waters to replenish the roster as girls move on. I've found that with most, the experience gets better and better with repeat visits. And I do this for the great experiences, not to tally up some large number of different partners or variety for varieties sake.

    But you've got to be careful with this approach. Girls leave the business all the time, so I try to balance between repeating and checking out new talent so I don't get left out in the cold if my favorites all leave around the same time. That happened to me last winter when my two favorites quit / moved agencies in close proximity to each other. Lesson learned that I need to keep a little roster with backups in place. I went through quite a few before finding my new favorites, which I am very much enjoying.

  13. #175

    +1 but

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    Variety is the spice of life. Thats why we play this game.
    I agree, but I'm also willing to give someone a second or third go if I had a great time. Or, go try others and then go back to your ATF, or whatever. Just realize that she may not be around long, so you may not want to wait too long.

    Just my opinion.

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]
    I know there have been a lot of reports on MCE due to them running their discount program. Im not writing this for the discount but rather for advice. Saw Kylie based on all the recs here and she was absolutely amazing. Really felt a connection with her on top of the fact that she is excellent at every acronym in the book. First time Ive felt like I was with an escort rather than just a provider if you know what I mean.

    That said, Im a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMPs or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What Im saying is Im a horny fuck and like new girls. But if Im dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best Ive had, or trying someone new since Im not looking to commit to a single provider?
    My advice is to mix it up if you go agency, with two other MCE providers who each has her own variation of the characteristics you describe: Autumn and Megan. Or if you'll consider someone pricier but whom I consider a clear notch above any of the agency girls (think 'Toyota vs Lexus), Celine Baudin, a touring provider who often visits Chicago will spoil you silly: https://www.misscelinebaudin.com.

  15. #173

    Easy easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefelici  [View Original Post]

    That said, Im a senior monger that is just as willing to get car service off the street in MKE (though never full service), hit up AMPs or try to score in a stripclub so my tastes vary but MCE is on the higher end of services I use. What Im saying is Im a horny fuck and like new girls. But if Im dropping this much cash, would you guys recommend repeating with Kylie since the session was the best Ive had, or trying someone new since Im not looking to commit to a single provider?
    Variety is the spice of life. That’s why we play this game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape