Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 8273
-
07-17-18 12:00 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 115Agreed
Not planning to ever use Cash App but I was curious why it was appearing more and more in ads.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 08:49 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 1201000% Agree
10/10 you'll never see that money again. If she don't accept cash, move on to the next bro.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-18 11:40 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 2087You're an idiot!
That's what I say if you are stupid enough to send an unknown chic you've never met money via cash app, venmo, money dot green card, western union. That's just fucking stupid and desperate on a guys part and a mark on your chest from a providers part. I can't believe how many guys actually fall for this bullshit. Those Snapchat hoes are all rip offs. They all want you to send money via cash app to supposedly pay for their room and such. Never pay for rooms!! Your an idiot if you do!!
Originally Posted by Diznatz
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-18 20:40 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 45Alright, I don't know if that's a reference to a post of mine, but since I did mention SA in the Backpage thread about alternative sites, I'll assume it is and offer a clarification. What I said there was "I think sites like SA will become more the norm going forward as well". I did NOT mean that SA itself is "the new Backpage". What I meant is the way to find quality pay-to-play activity is moving away from the listings sites and toward a social-networking sort of model like SA. My perspective that was unstated in my post was that you used to be able to find women worth dropping a few bills on in "the listings", but I don't see that ever being the case again. But SA is full of such opportunities, and from a pool of women you'd never find in "the listings". And plenty of "solicitors" who'd gladly hook up tonight (hint. They're the ones sending unsolicited messages with phone numbers or kiks to dudes like me who don't even have a photo).
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
So with Backpage being gone and all this FOSTA garbage happening, I think the marketplace is going to reassemble more in the social-networking kind of model than just a new "listings" site. SA's model of premium paid membership for dudes won't make IT the new Backpage, but the new Backpage will probably look a lot like SA.
-
07-14-18 12:41 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 2087Lol
I was about to touch on this one a long time ago. I looked at a few girls snap page when they were in Atlanta and saw them cursing Atlanta people saying that they will never come back to Atlanta again. LOL. They said that Atlanta men were too cheap and wanted them to do a whole lot for crack head numbers. LOL. Well, guess what, ladies. There are ladies that are willing to do alot for crack head numbers in Atlanta, so why should anyone pay you $100 for a qv everything covered and he has to host. Gtfoh with that!!
Originally Posted by Que3069
[View Original Post]
I even heard them saying Milwaukee is cheap too, so apparently Milwaukee and Atlanta are the 2 cheapest (or monger smartest) cities in America. LOL. Speaking about snapchat. Dudes, all those chics on snapchat with the nasty videos of them getting banged raw is either their pimp or boyfriend. Those snap chat crew are all overpriced pimped out scabs. Some even want you to send them money via snapchat or cashapp to set up a date. Smh. One told me that I could have her and her girlfriend for the whole night for $150 sent cash app. Pfft. Ok. Keep dreaming.
I seriously hope none of you desperate horny tricks are sending these snapchat frauds money via cash app. They and their pimps will be laughing their asses off to the back. I just saw Snowcone or her pimp post a new review for Snowcone in the Backpage Advertister Review thread. LOL. Dudes, please don't fall for it. That person has only 1 post and its a review about a pimped out * SnowConeJones, on snapchat. Her and her crew of girls are all pimped out and getting fucked silly by their pimps in the videos. They all blocked me from their snapchat pages when I told them I sure appreciate their pimps wearing out his products in the vidoes. LOL.
Stay away from these overpriced Snapchat pimped out sluts. Another thing, I just read where someone said that the SA-Sugar Baby site is the new substitute for backpage. Pfft. LOL. Not even hardly, dudes. If you think that your going to pay a $90 membership on SA and get laid that night, your sadly mistaken. Those chics living situation, first of all, is nothing like the chics on the former backpage. Those chics on that site have their own apartment, house, whatever and don't need money right now. They're not trying to pay for the room so they can stay another night.
Your not going to go on that SA site and think you have the pick of the litter and pick which chic you want to slay for the night. Not all of them are selling ass for cash. Alot of them are running that cash app- send me money via cash app for some pics and vidoes- scam. Don't fall for it!! Yes, there are females on there selling ass, but you are not going to be messaging any and every chic think your going to smash for cash that night. Many of them don't even respond when you message them.
With backpage, it was ass on the spot because chics posted ads for solely that purpose. With SA, you have all kinds of chics looking for all kinds of things. Some want to sell pictures and videos, some want you take them out to eat and fill their bellies, some want you to be a traditional daddy / simp and give them money to walk around with them like a trophy, and some are straight selling ass for money. You will know the ones by what they say in their ads or by them contacting you. If they contact you out of the blue, you can best believe they're contacting others too in the same way. To some of these chics its a numbers game.
-
07-14-18 03:04 #1218Banned Member

Posts: 19Sex Workers Coming To Atlanta with Princess Attitudes
It kills me when I see posts from these women claming Atlanta guys are cheap. No it's not that we are cheap your in a city where the market is saturated with women with phat asses and big titties. And whenever the market has more the price goes down. Hell you can fuck your next door neighbor with the 80 inch ass for a pack of smokes here in Atlanta. Yeah you might stand out up north somewhere but here in Atlanta we see ass and titties everyday. Just saying.
-
07-13-18 05:21 #1217Banned Member

Posts: 1367Testing
Testing to see if this post goes through.
-
07-13-18 01:13 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 315This has been my experience too. At least in America. For some reason Asians look down on filipinos. I don't know why cause there are a lot of sexy ass filipinas out there.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-18 08:34 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 124A2, you got this thing figured out!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 08:59 #1214Administrator

Posts: 5255In my experience it depends
On which group you are talking to. I am always shocked at the blatant racism I saw between different groups of Asians when I travel over there. I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Chinese don't consider themselves at the bottom of the Asian hierarchy. Of all the ethnic groups I had interactions with in SE Asia the tourists from China were without question the most difficult to deal with.
Originally Posted by KDiezel
[View Original Post]
From what I could gather they don't look at it as a hierarchy, it's "us" whoever the "us" is, and then everybody else, including westerners.
-
07-11-18 04:42 #1213Banned Member

Posts: 13634Filipinos are usually considered to be at the bottom of the Asian barrel, at least they get treated that way. This, of course, is due to economic reasons, not character.
Originally Posted by KDiezel
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 02:17 #1212Administrator

Posts: 5255Do as you wish
Forums like need three things.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Content providers.
Content consumers.
Advertisers.
The advertisers are important because they bring the money that keeps the lights on, all they care about are eyeballs. Content providers such as yourself are important because that's the thing that draws the lurkers which will always outnumber the participants by about 10-1.
I'm not fighting with you hoss, I wish everybody would participate but the fact is it's not going to happen and without the lurkers our numbers drop by 90% and the advertisers go and then the forum is gone.
Personally I hope you keep posting, I enjoy reading your reviews.
A2.
-
07-10-18 22:59 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 2087Lol
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
Case in point, just look at the guy with 2 post who just quoted my review in the Massage non-AMP thread. Guy has got 2 whole post, no reviews, just read my review with contact info on a non-AMP massage girl, went to see her based on my review and wrote no review himself. I can guarantee you that there are at least 4 other guys right now that read my review and calling and texting to set up an appointment. You think those leeching cock suckers will write a review. Fuggettibout!! Let them get ripped off. You'll be hearing from them from here to Mount Killamanjaro.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
That's what I have a problem with, these cock suckers that go around reading reviews, jerking off to the reviews and going to visit the chics and writing no reviews at all. Just a "thank you" for giving me free info so I can mooch off you and wait for you to write another review. Shameless. From this day forth, no more contact link and info with any reviews. I may even go as far as blurring out the pics, just incase the chic may be popular.
Also, dudes, backpage is dead. The last bit of garbage they have milling around on those escort sites ain't worth a shit. They're increasing their rates because they feel that there is a shortage and guys are desperate for anything. I just had a chic who I saw previously for $80 qv in Buckhead, tried to quote me $200 for 20 minutes outcall. LOL. When I told her that wasn't enough time for $200, she said, "What about $300"? LOL.
These broads deserve nothing but $50-$60 qv, tops. That's it!! They're ungrateful as hell and deserve what's coming to them. It's good backpage closed down on their greedy ass. Get a fucking job. Some of you need to stop trying to bang every chic on those escort site. Those chics are a waste of time, dude. Most only looking for fast cash and for you to leave asap. Kyrow, please stop driving 50 plus miles to see these unknown escort chics. Smdh. I'm tired of seeing numerous post of you burning gas and making a fool of yourself waiting around in the parking lot for these chicken heads. Backpage is done, dude!! Done!!
-
07-10-18 21:07 #1210Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yep, that's exactly it.
Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 11:41 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 1868One of the things scammers take advantage of is that people (no, not people in general; men specifically) are embarrassed to admit they've been ripped off. If others start admitting it, THEN they'll come out and say it, but no one wants to be "that guy". You would think that the anonymity here would overcome that, but apparently not.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
O.











Reply With Quote




