Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 552 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1208

    Natural Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She may have been of Korean descent but grew up in China but I've only heard Chinese spoken from everyone on staff. Additionally, no Korean who was born and raised in Korea would work at a CAMP as Koreans generally think of themselves as superior to Chinese.
    Damn. Food for thought. Don't know much about the Asian culture but that's interesting. Is Chinese considered to be at the bottom of the Asian nationality hierarchy? Now that you mention it, the place itself does have a camp vibe (can see inside from street; no security door with access to all areas, or a "traditional" mamasan).

  2. #1207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Yep too many moochers and well stated brother, this is why I stopped actively participating here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Why I hate them? This is absolutely ridiculous. I saw something on here 2 weeks ago that made me just completely roll my eyes. 1 guy wrote on here how a chick ripped him off. Shortly after 2 other guys came forward talking about the same chic ripped them off too. I'm sitting there saying to myself, so why didn't one of you cock suckers come on here earlier to warn others of the chic who was ripping people off. If that one person never came forward, would you have just kept silent and allow others to get ripped off too? Ridiculous.

    Is that how it goes around here? If someone rips you off, you don't write a report until enough other people get ripped off too, so that you can feel satisfied that you weren't the only one ripped off. Really? Funny thing is, all these guys who got ripped off by the same chic, actually saw her previously and had a good time. None, I repeat-none, 0, zilch, wrote a review on the said chic when they had a good time with her. So, if they hadn't have gotten ripped off by said chic, none of them had any intentions of writing any reviews on the chic. They'd rather just keep her to themselves.

    Funny thing is, all the ones that saw her and got ripped off, saw her based on someone else who actually wrote a review with contact info, so these ingrate leeching lurkers could contact the chic and see her based on someone else who did something that they failed to do. Write a freaking review!! Ridiculous. Then you have these dudes with like 2-3 post going around bragging and boasting about how they're having so much funny on the sugar baby site, when they wouldn't have even know about the site if it wasn't for people on this board making it known.

    They're having fun, and apparently too much fun to post reviews about said chic's they're having fun with. Then you have dudes who post reviews and purposefully leave out the contact info (I can't remember it-yeah right) so no one can see the girls but them. LOL. Some want you to pm them for the contact info, so they can use it as trade bait for someone else "hidden gem". You dudes on this site are utterly ridiculous. From this day forth, if I ever get anything good, I'm not posting any links or contact info. I'll post the pics only and if you find them, you find them. I'm not giving you dudes any edge with names or anything.

    Anything bad like a ripoff, I'm posting links, pictures and contact info for all to see. Imma start getting just like you ungrateful ingrate bastards that like to wait for others to post first, then start leeching and lurking away without writing a review and leaving any info. Some of you cocksuckers think this is a one-way street where you can just take, take, take and take some more. No! You gives nothing, you gets nothing!! And if I post no link or contact info, don't pm for any contact info, cause you will get ignored.

    I'm tired of you cocksuckers, especially out of towners, pm'ing me for contact info and writing no review when you get what you want. You're sitting there leaching and lurking for someone else to go first and you just come out of no where with your hand stretched out begging for information. Fuck off!! And stop pm'ing me your wish list as well. No, I do not have any 19 year old blonde hair, blue eyed big tittied girl with a flat stomach, no kids that does bbj, BBFS and anal as a plus.

    Cocksucker, if I had such a Goddess that I was BBFS"ing with, why the hell would I pass her info on to you. Especially if your some unknown out-of-towner. Get the fuck out of here with that shit!! Who the hell wants to share their BBFS UTR with some unknown retard. How the hell does that even sound? Fuck off!! Rant over.

  3. #1206

    Non-Contributing Leeching Cock Suckers!!

    Why I hate them? This is absolutely ridiculous. I saw something on here 2 weeks ago that made me just completely roll my eyes. 1 guy wrote on here how a chick ripped him off. Shortly after 2 other guys came forward talking about the same chic ripped them off too. I'm sitting there saying to myself, so why didn't one of you cock suckers come on here earlier to warn others of the chic who was ripping people off. If that one person never came forward, would you have just kept silent and allow others to get ripped off too? Ridiculous.

    Is that how it goes around here? If someone rips you off, you don't write a report until enough other people get ripped off too, so that you can feel satisfied that you weren't the only one ripped off. Really? Funny thing is, all these guys who got ripped off by the same chic, actually saw her previously and had a good time. None, I repeat-none, 0, zilch, wrote a review on the said chic when they had a good time with her. So, if they hadn't have gotten ripped off by said chic, none of them had any intentions of writing any reviews on the chic. They'd rather just keep her to themselves.

    Funny thing is, all the ones that saw her and got ripped off, saw her based on someone else who actually wrote a review with contact info, so these ingrate leeching lurkers could contact the chic and see her based on someone else who did something that they failed to do. Write a freaking review!! Ridiculous. Then you have these dudes with like 2-3 post going around bragging and boasting about how they're having so much funny on the sugar baby site, when they wouldn't have even know about the site if it wasn't for people on this board making it known.

    They're having fun, and apparently too much fun to post reviews about said chic's they're having fun with. Then you have dudes who post reviews and purposefully leave out the contact info (I can't remember it-yeah right) so no one can see the girls but them. LOL. Some want you to pm them for the contact info, so they can use it as trade bait for someone else "hidden gem". You dudes on this site are utterly ridiculous. From this day forth, if I ever get anything good, I'm not posting any links or contact info. I'll post the pics only and if you find them, you find them. I'm not giving you dudes any edge with names or anything.

    Anything bad like a ripoff, I'm posting links, pictures and contact info for all to see. Imma start getting just like you ungrateful ingrate bastards that like to wait for others to post first, then start leeching and lurking away without writing a review and leaving any info. Some of you cocksuckers think this is a one-way street where you can just take, take, take and take some more. No! You gives nothing, you gets nothing!! And if I post no link or contact info, don't pm for any contact info, cause you will get ignored.

    I'm tired of you cocksuckers, especially out of towners, pm'ing me for contact info and writing no review when you get what you want. You're sitting there leaching and lurking for someone else to go first and you just come out of no where with your hand stretched out begging for information. Fuck off!! And stop pm'ing me your wish list as well. No, I do not have any 19 year old blonde hair, blue eyed big tittied girl with a flat stomach, no kids that does bbj, BBFS and anal as a plus.

    Cocksucker, if I had such a Goddess that I was BBFS"ing with, why the hell would I pass her info on to you. Especially if your some unknown out-of-towner. Get the fuck out of here with that shit!! Who the hell wants to share their BBFS UTR with some unknown retard. How the hell does that even sound? Fuck off!! Rant over.

  4. #1205
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Natural.

    Quote Originally Posted by KDiezel  [View Original Post]
    The girl up front sure looked of Korean heritage but I'm no expert LOL. My mistake.
    She may have been of Korean descent but grew up in China but I've only heard Chinese spoken from everyone on staff. Additionally, no Korean who was born and raised in Korea would work at a CAMP as Koreans generally think of themselves as superior to Chinese.

  5. #1204
    Forgive me but I never meant to imply this website is terrible, I think it's pretty descent to say the least. I haven't login like that in a while but I got my own personal reasons on why I rather advise mongers on misleading Intel on chicks or places of venue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Because I'm really good at what I do, that's why they keep paying me more money.

    If the site is so terrible why do you keep logging in?

    These are the questions that keep me awake at night.

  6. #1203
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I find it really amusing how some hobbyists posting in the massage section complain about some masseuses giving bad handjobs. Seriously how hard is it to give a hand job? A masseuse would really have to go out of her way to give a bad one. This is why CAMPS a big no no for me.
    Chinese ladies are notorious for shitty HEs. Think of it this way: They mostly grew up in a communist system where freedom was suppressed. That extends to the bedroom as well where most Chinese guys would just mount up, fuck them and not give a shit about being romantic. Those women never learned how to be sensual, and that translates to how they jack a dick. The few that do it well around here have had plenty of practice and coaching here by guys doing repeat visits.

  7. #1202
    I find it really amusing how some hobbyists posting in the massage section complain about some masseuses giving bad handjobs. Seriously how hard is it to give a hand job? A masseuse would really have to go out of her way to give a bad one. This is why CAMPS a big no no for me.

  8. #1201
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    An answer and a question

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Hey listen, this do not make the slightest sense, how in the hell can a online company change owners 3 times and still have the same person moderating on its payroll? And also I'm wondering how does one go about inputting an application in order to become a moderator for this company? I mean dude what's the qualifications for getting a job through USA sex guide? No one haven't posted anything useful on this website in any city long before this website went down. I wished the best for the new owner. And please allow this too post it's not an attack on anyone.
    Because I'm really good at what I do, that's why they keep paying me more money.

    If the site is so terrible why do you keep logging in?

    These are the questions that keep me awake at night.

  9. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Some ass clown decided to give a party location out to a couple of friends no one knew or screened. Fortunately only the location was known when a few trusted known party regulars were already there with the guest of honor. We still partied with her and shut down all communication with anyone else.

    So to the three I took a chance with through referrals are now blocked and this will be the last message you see from me. This is the reason I don't let people join this select group, its by invitation only. One of you trying to run the show as a big man is out in the cold now. Same with these special girls, I secure it so you can't pass their numbers around. Random texts won't go through and for good reason obviously. Nor are you getting in a party so now I'm having to ad another layer to the system since some of you want to crash parties.

    You lose FOAD.
    Definition of Ass clown for sure. Goodluck KS!22.

  10. #1199

    Change in ownership= same old same old

    Hey listen, this do not make the slightest sense, how in the hell can a online company change owners 3 times and still have the same person moderating on its payroll? And also I'm wondering how does one go about inputting an application in order to become a moderator for this company? I mean dude what's the qualifications for getting a job through USA sex guide? No one haven't posted anything useful on this website in any city long before this website went down. I wished the best for the new owner. And please allow this too post it's not an attack on anyone.

  11. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Some ass clown decided to give a party location out to a couple of friends no one knew or screened. Fortunately only the location was known when a few trusted known party regulars were already there with the guest of honor. We still partied with her and shut down all communication with anyone else.

    So to the three I took a chance with through referrals are now blocked and this will be the last message you see from me. This is the reason I don't let people join this select group, its by invitation only. One of you trying to run the show as a big man is out in the cold now. Same with these special girls, I secure it so you can't pass their numbers around. Random texts won't go through and for good reason obviously. Nor are you getting in a party so now I'm having to ad another layer to the system since some of you want to crash parties.

    You lose FOAD.
    Sucks to be them.

  12. #1197

    Assclowns

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. Hope nothing that bad happened.
    No it didn't fortunately but we do this for safety reasons but you always have someone trying to bypass the system. There are guys out there that don't understand there are some people the don't know how to act aroumd these girls first off, some people mightbwant to rob folks, and who knows these party crashers could easily be passing out the information to others which really complicates things. Nothing happened because the room number never went out although it possibly could have.

  13. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Some ass clown decided to give a party location out to a couple of friends no one knew or screened. Fortunately only the location was known when a few trusted known party regulars were already there with the guest of honor. We still partied with her and shut down all communication with anyone else.

    So to the three I took a chance with through referrals are now blocked and this will be the last message you see from me. This is the reason I don't let people join this select group, its by invitation only. One of you trying to run the show as a big man is out in the cold now. Same with these special girls, I secure it so you can't pass their numbers around. Random texts won't go through and for good reason obviously. Nor are you getting in a party so now I'm having to ad another layer to the system since some of you want to crash parties.

    You lose FOAD.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope nothing that bad happened.

  14. #1195

    Always has to be a bad apple

    Some ass clown decided to give a party location out to a couple of friends no one knew or screened. Fortunately only the location was known when a few trusted known party regulars were already there with the guest of honor. We still partied with her and shut down all communication with anyone else.

    So to the three I took a chance with through referrals are now blocked and this will be the last message you see from me. This is the reason I don't let people join this select group, its by invitation only. One of you trying to run the show as a big man is out in the cold now. Same with these special girls, I secure it so you can't pass their numbers around. Random texts won't go through and for good reason obviously. Nor are you getting in a party so now I'm having to ad another layer to the system since some of you want to crash parties.

    You lose FOAD.

  15. #1194

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    The case you make for Starbucks would be the same if you were wired or not, I don't sweat them for doing that, if they didn't you know there would be assholes streaming porn while people were there with their kids. This site is blocked in Starbucks though my VPN generally gets me past their content blockers when I'm trying to work. When I do work in a place that blocks the USASG I only use my admin tools and never open up the forum itself.

    As far as your cell and the loss of net neutrality it will be the same. ATT will throttle the content that's not being paid for and when the government decides to remove your ability to pick your content then you're fucked. I was just in Turkey where they block tons of content (wikipedia as well, not just sex) and they also monitor VPN's. I burned through three different VPN's in three days. I would use one, it worked fine then the next time I couldn't connect.

    I can see this happening in the US.
    I agree while on wifi somewhere in public there should be restrictions. Now if the government can pry into what we get into online from our smartphone, tablet, or whatever when not on wifi and us just using data then we will be screwed. I wouldn't put anything past them at this point. It is kind of ironic how they don't want another bullshit merger to happen when it has been them that have done a lot of bullshit since Y2 K.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape