Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13297

    Viiting soon

    Is there any SW action near Livonia?

  2. #13296

    Victoria Chalmers

    This report is a little late. Saw Victoria on Chalmers Saturday, checked area for LEO and scooped her off Parkgrove. She's a WSW, late 30's, dark hair, medium tall, great body. Found a spot to park and asked for BBBJ, she agreed, then alerted me to the fact that she's yet another member of the Chalmers no CIM club. Didn't have a cover so we used one she had which would've been fine except it was a Magnum and I don't have a magnum size dick. Her BJ skills were great but the cover was sliding around and she was really getting in to what she was doing. I was scared it was going to come off and my CBJ was goint to turn into the first ever CBJWS. Imagine me having to give her the Heimlich on some random side street. Not her fault though, I would definitely repeat and just be more prepared next time.

  3. #13295

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to catch up with her. Saw her in the area mentioned before. I first saw her but by the time I came back around she had disappeared. Fortunately I had some things to do close by and when I came back around I was able to catch up.

    Body is meh but she knows how to play the flute. One of the best at it.
    Anyone have a phone number for Red? If yes someone please pm me.

  4. #13294

    Red

    Had the chance to catch up with her. Saw her in the area mentioned before. I first saw her but by the time I came back around she had disappeared. Fortunately I had some things to do close by and when I came back around I was able to catch up.

    Body is meh but she knows how to play the flute. One of the best at it.

  5. #13293

    Sexy

    Anyone see "Sexy" BSW that was out with Red?

  6. #13292

    Chalmers

    I picked up Brooke last night on Chalmers around 8 pm. She is a pretty girl that was very friendly. It was hot out so her hygiene could have been better but she did a BBBJCIM for 20 and I tipped her another 10 for doing a good job. Not very much talent to choose from.

  7. #13291

    Lee lee

    The pic of her is nice how is her service?

  8. #13290
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #13289

    She is cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal313  [View Original Post]
    I got her num inbox me
    I'd like her number too. .

  10. #13288

    LEO on John are

    Thanks to all you guys who gave me suggestions. Monday night I ventured down the Are and then west towards the store at State Fair and Woodward. Cruising outside was a petite girl gave her name as Sonia and said she was pretty new to the game, said she came to town from near Flint and needed money for "school". She said she was 19 but looked younger (which is a good thing), about 5'4" and 110 lbs, dark hair, and no visible markings or tats. Drove east on State Fair to a clearing and I backed in and lifted my hood to make it look like that I was cooling my engine down, and she proceeded to slurp and swallow my throbbing member. All in all took about 20 minutes for an equivalent donation of Federal Reserve Notes.

    With my courage now up and getting a recom to drive with my local bud Gordie, we go down the are on Wednesday night around 7 PM, and near Winchester, and he points out that the Uncles are making a pick up of a girl that he said that he had once picked up who had absconded with his wallet. He said that everybody on this board would know to stay away from her and her various names of Adriane / Adriana / Victoria. Yesterday he proved it to me by looking up the site of the 36th District Court and the Wayne County Jail.

    So, that put a damper on the drive-by action, and we plan to go out again tonight.

  11. #13287
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    She definitely doesn't look like that picture anymore.
    I got her num inbox me

  12. #13286

    Lee lee

    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    How is she looking these days? Is she on the fort junction area?
    She definitely doesn't look like that picture anymore.

  13. #13285
    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    How is she looking these days? Is she on the fort junction area?
    Saw her last week and she was looking pretty good.

  14. #13284

    Lee lee

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Don't have a number for her, but see her out all the time on Fort st.
    How is she looking these days? Is she on the fort junction area?

  15. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by BusHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get ahold of lee lee? Phone number would be great. Pm me with info thanks.
    Don't have a number for her, but see her out all the time on Fort st.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape