Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 19147
-
07-18-18 23:25 #13297Regular Member

Posts: 5Viiting soon
Is there any SW action near Livonia?
-
07-18-18 10:16 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 32Victoria Chalmers
This report is a little late. Saw Victoria on Chalmers Saturday, checked area for LEO and scooped her off Parkgrove. She's a WSW, late 30's, dark hair, medium tall, great body. Found a spot to park and asked for BBBJ, she agreed, then alerted me to the fact that she's yet another member of the Chalmers no CIM club. Didn't have a cover so we used one she had which would've been fine except it was a Magnum and I don't have a magnum size dick. Her BJ skills were great but the cover was sliding around and she was really getting in to what she was doing. I was scared it was going to come off and my CBJ was goint to turn into the first ever CBJWS. Imagine me having to give her the Heimlich on some random side street. Not her fault though, I would definitely repeat and just be more prepared next time.
-
07-17-18 21:05 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 293Red
Anyone have a phone number for Red? If yes someone please pm me.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-18 20:32 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 281Red
Had the chance to catch up with her. Saw her in the area mentioned before. I first saw her but by the time I came back around she had disappeared. Fortunately I had some things to do close by and when I came back around I was able to catch up.
Body is meh but she knows how to play the flute. One of the best at it.
-
07-17-18 10:22 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 134Sexy
Anyone see "Sexy" BSW that was out with Red?
-
07-16-18 15:55 #13292Regular Member

Posts: 17Chalmers
I picked up Brooke last night on Chalmers around 8 pm. She is a pretty girl that was very friendly. It was hot out so her hygiene could have been better but she did a BBBJCIM for 20 and I tipped her another 10 for doing a good job. Not very much talent to choose from.
-
07-15-18 18:43 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 30Lee lee
The pic of her is nice how is her service?
-
07-13-18 21:56 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 655[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-13-18 21:21 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 467She is cute.
I'd like her number too. .
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 16:16 #13288Regular Member

Posts: 2LEO on John are
Thanks to all you guys who gave me suggestions. Monday night I ventured down the Are and then west towards the store at State Fair and Woodward. Cruising outside was a petite girl gave her name as Sonia and said she was pretty new to the game, said she came to town from near Flint and needed money for "school". She said she was 19 but looked younger (which is a good thing), about 5'4" and 110 lbs, dark hair, and no visible markings or tats. Drove east on State Fair to a clearing and I backed in and lifted my hood to make it look like that I was cooling my engine down, and she proceeded to slurp and swallow my throbbing member. All in all took about 20 minutes for an equivalent donation of Federal Reserve Notes.
With my courage now up and getting a recom to drive with my local bud Gordie, we go down the are on Wednesday night around 7 PM, and near Winchester, and he points out that the Uncles are making a pick up of a girl that he said that he had once picked up who had absconded with his wallet. He said that everybody on this board would know to stay away from her and her various names of Adriane / Adriana / Victoria. Yesterday he proved it to me by looking up the site of the 36th District Court and the Wayne County Jail.
So, that put a damper on the drive-by action, and we plan to go out again tonight.
-
07-13-18 11:57 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 156I got her num inbox me
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 11:06 #13286Senior Member

Posts: 655Lee lee
She definitely doesn't look like that picture anymore.
Originally Posted by BusHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 09:52 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 236Saw her last week and she was looking pretty good.
Originally Posted by BusHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 08:31 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 265Lee lee
How is she looking these days? Is she on the fort junction area?
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 08:27 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 236Don't have a number for her, but see her out all the time on Fort st.
Originally Posted by BusHunter69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






