rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13282

    Lee lee

    Does anyone know how to get ahold of lee lee? Phone number would be great. Pm me with info thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 81FEE194-6E70-4B08-AA59-0125058F5FAE.jpeg‎  

  2. #13281

    LEO harassing on the are

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    LEO must be tired of holding folks down, I was able to get BBBJ from this one chick on the are and cim. No sign of uncle at all.
    I was on the are for work yesterday just north of 6 mile and saw LEO harassing a cute BSW (I'm assuming she was a working girl) wearing a tight fitting black skirt with a yellow backpack style bag. They were looking in her bag, It didn't look like they were cuffing her but I was just driving by.

  3. #13280

    Eastside

    So Harper is slow unless you want BSW. Chalmers either between Harper and Outer Dr or south of Seven mile has a hit or miss array of WSW's of varying looks and sizes.

    I picked up a blonde WSW south of seven named Crystal. She was probably late 30's and skinny. Pretty face. For. 45 I got a nice BBBJ and then hit it from behind. She was tight, but no enthusiasm. I might repeat. I have digits.

    I will say there has been a slight leo increase in the past few days along Chalmers fwiw.
    Last edited by K Plank; 07-11-18 at 09:39. Reason: Additional info

  4. #13279

    Oh my guard isn't completely down

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not letting up, the state boys and blue and whites patrol that area heavily. So don't get comfortable! On another note, who's the "one chick" ??
    True, I figured they was secretly told to fight actual crime instead of focusing on trying to collect car impound fees and money from John's. I rarely see them do any policing against drug houses, life or death crimes etc. Haven't heard any reports saying they went to a 911 call and stopped a murder or harm. Also noticed after driving down Woodward that the ts are back on 6 mile, they got cracked down first. LOL and yea her name was BJ I believe, I have her number still. She was off lantz.

  5. #13278

    Don't get comfortable

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    LEO must be tired of holding folks down, I was able to get BBBJ from this one chick on the are and cim. No sign of uncle at all.
    Definitely not letting up, the state boys and blue and whites patrol that area heavily. So don't get comfortable! On another note, who's the "one chick" ??

  6. #13277

    LEO letting up?

    LEO must be tired of holding folks down, I was able to get BBBJ from this one chick on the are and cim. No sign of uncle at all.

  7. #13276

    Drive thru

    I was driving on Chalmers just now and it is hopping just south of 7 mile. Not my thing but passing it on.

  8. #13275

    Will return as a regular!

    Decided to check on things after awhile of laying low and got to hang with Sexy little Sam. She's super laid back and down for whatever. She showed me a great time with good conversation. Not to forget the oh so happy ending! I will return. I recommend. She has a phone. Message me for details!

  9. #13274

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoestroll  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been on the stroll in awhile. Is Harper doing well these days? Been seeing a lot of reports about that area. The are seems back to normal except, just not as many from what I'm seeing. The ave seems normal again. Just checking in.

    Hoping LEO is relaxing.

    Hoping no one has died or has had any trouble.
    I haven't had much luck on Harper but there's been a lot of activity on Chalmers. Specifically between 7 mile and Outer Drive. There's a moderate amount of LEO activity.

  10. #13273
    Haven't been on the stroll in awhile. Is Harper doing well these days? Been seeing a lot of reports about that area. The are seems back to normal except, just not as many from what I'm seeing. The ave seems normal again. Just checking in.

    Hoping LEO is relaxing.

    Hoping no one has died or has had any trouble.

  11. #13272

    Caite

    Decided to switch things up and headed to the Ave Friday morning. Scooped Caite off Gilbert. This won't be a very usful review to seniors as she's been reviewed here a lot, but it was my first time with her. Very laid back girl, no drama, BBBJ skills were excellent. Definitely would repeat. On the way home spotted a very cute petite blonde with tattoos on the backs of her legs. She was further west by the laundromat. Was too drained from Caite to do anything but drive home, but I'll have to look for her again next time. She looked promising.

  12. #13271

    Pm Me

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday around 10:30 pm and yes she do.
    Could you pm me contact info.

  13. #13270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    A few reports and need some referrals.

    I don't partake as often as I used to, looking for a tiny and petite young lady or someone with humongous breasts if someone can help out.

    A few reports, picked up one of the blonde wig girls on charmers decent looking, ok BBBJ but a pain in the ass asking for tip and she didn't get the job done, won't repeat. Picked up on the ave a very cute WSW about 20 yr, thin petite, but going downhill quick, decent BBBJ and FS, was so turned on didn't think with the right head and didn't wear a hat and came deep inside her tight pussy, forgot her name, no phone. Pickup up crystal thin WSW on the ave, petite but unhealthy slim, very cute when she's not bones, ok BBBJ.

  14. #13269

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday around 10:30 pm and yes she do.
    Thanks for the info.

  15. #13268
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    What time was that and she have a contact?
    Yesterday around 10:30 pm and yes she do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape