Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 363 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4873

    Lauren - A Diamond in the Rough - one having exceptional qualities or potential.

    These are four Private Messages that I received. I am at the point where I will no longer answer private messages that request general information or questions that could easily be asked and answered in the open forum.

    RE: Lauren!

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxxxxX
    Hi Cooky,
    Congrats One such a great find with Lauren. Sometimes I think its impossible for you to raise the bar but somehow you always do! I would be grateful if you have any suggestions on how to meet her. Like you I love the young spinners!
    And more importantly, I was very glad to see how your Houston situation turned out. Thats nothing short of amazing and miraculous! Thanks for your help and keep up the great work!
    Xxxxxx
    Thanks! I truly appreciate the sentiment, coming from a long time member and friend, but I cannot understand why this required a private message.

    CookyJar.

    RE: Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxxxxXxxxxx
    how can i get in touch with her? and you got any more pics?
    Next time if all you need is general information; please post your request in the open forum and not the private messaging forum.

    CookyJar.

    RE: Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxxxx
    Cookie any tips on how I can find Lauren you posted in the South Jersey forum? The Camden area has been hot as can be with LE and scared away all the clean ones it seems. Lauren looks like a diamond in the rough I would love to meet!
    Any tips that I might be able to give are tips that I would likely be willing to share in the open forum.

    CookyJar.

    RE: Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxxxx
    Damn shes hot
    Would she be in Newark
    Thx
    Yes she is hot. I have no idea if she is in Newark. Her travel habits never came up during our time together. I've never been there myself. Perhaps, if you had asked this question in the open forum one of the many other mongers who knows Lauren and who may know of her travel habits, could have answered you question.

    The girls I photograph are streetwalkers. Streetwalkers, by definition, are extremely hard to keep in contact with. I don't even try. I don't ask for their phone numbers because very few are capable of paying for a phone service and keeping a phone longer than a few weeks. I find the streetwalkers that I photograph by physically searching for them out on the streets of Kensington Ave and Broadway. That's the only way I know how to find them. I AM NOT A PIMP.

    Note:
    Most of you, seeing Lauren walking the dusty streets of Camden, in her plain and dull Street clothing, would have passed her by. I am willing to bet that most of the guys who have dated Lauren in their cars; never realized what a gem they had. It is amazing what a little make-up and quick shower will expose. Sometimes you just have to chance it.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauren 004.png‎   Lauren 33.png‎   Lauren 005.png‎   Lauren 38.png‎   Lauren 40.png‎  

    Lauren 010.png‎   Lauren 49.png‎   Lauren 014.png‎   Lauren 44.png‎   Lauren 012.png‎  


  2. #4872

    RE: Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick22  [View Original Post]
    Back up in NJ a week ago and thanks to 4 members on here, I had plenty of info to get in contact with Dyan. Service was spectacular as usual with her...
    Dyan has learned a secret that few others have learned. She knows that doing her best will keep guys coming back. The way to a monger's heart is through providing good service.

    CookyJar.

  3. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick22  [View Original Post]
    Back up in NJ a week ago and thanks to 4 members on here, I had plenty of info to get in contact with Dyan. Service was spectacular as usual with her. She offered a double with her friend but I wasn't into her friend at all so opted for just her. Thank you my fellow mongers for the contact info.
    I saw her friend once and it was lousy, she doesn't look good and puts very little effort into the get together. Looks like she wormed her way into Dyan's world and now Dyan had to get her own place and raise her rate.

  4. #4870

    Dyan

    Back up in NJ a week ago and thanks to 4 members on here, I had plenty of info to get in contact with Dyan. Service was spectacular as usual with her. She offered a double with her friend but I wasn't into her friend at all so opted for just her. Thank you my fellow mongers for the contact info.

  5. #4869

    Lauren

    I don't know about the rest of you, but I like my spinners cute, with a nice ass, perky tits and long shapely legs.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: I am still waiting and hoping that the site will fix the photo thumbnail problem. Soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauren 001.png‎   Lauren 30.png‎   Lauren 31.png‎   Lauren 32.png‎   Lauren 003.png‎  

    Lauren 006.png‎   Lauren 46.png‎   Lauren 52.png‎   Lauren 43.png‎   Lauren 42.png‎  


  6. #4868

    Bbfs

    Anybody have intel on BBFS providers in the area? Just getting back in the game after CL and backpage got bumped.

  7. #4867

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick22  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me if Dyan is still around? I moved south a few years ago but I'm coming back up that way soon, Thanks.
    Check your in box.

  8. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCumAgain  [View Original Post]
    That number in her ad does not work because I've been texting her for a while now & no response.
    Works for me, she doesn't reply to me immediately but within a half hour.

  9. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I just spent some time with Dawn, and she is a very good, pleasant girl, chatty, loves to kiss, very pretty face, B cups and she does have a belly from 2 kids and cottage cheese butt, so if that bothers you then she's not for you. She's not a fattie, but is a little thick. She loves to suck cock and takes her time, I didn't have time for FS, but she's not a clock watcher. If you text her tell her that you heard about her from Dave and if you have any questions ask me and if I can answer I will.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...o/853994250915
    That number in her ad does not work because I've been texting her for a while now & no response.

  10. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    You said she just stopped. As in like light switch went from normal session to ok done got to go attitude?
    Britney gives an excellent BBBJ. Having said that...without warning she stopped doing what she was doing, got up without warning and started to dress.

    CookyJar.

  11. #4863

    RE: Hey CJ

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany was one of my favorite women of all your posts. Just wondering if you ever had another encounter with her since this post. Hopefully, she made it.
    Tiffany's whereabouts is a mystery. The report that she was in rehab was an exaggeration. The same source that told me she was in rehab, when she was really working on BackPage, now informs me that she is in Penna.

    Where every Tiffany is, I wish her well.

    CookyJar.

  12. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Twice during our time together Britney seemed a bit on edge. On the second occasion she went right pass rushing and stopped, without warning. Don't get me wrong, right up to the point where she stopped, things were going great.

    I believe that the session took a little long and she needed to get back. I would highly recommend Britney for a quickie BBBJ.

    CookyJar
    You said she just stopped. As in like light switch went from normal session to ok done got to go attitude?

  13. #4861

    Hey CJ

    Tiffany was one of my favorite women of all your posts. Just wondering if you ever had another encounter with her since this post. Hopefully, she made it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The latest word is that Tiffany is in rehabilitation and trying to get her life in order. I hope this is true and I truly wish her success. Tiffany always treated me with respect and I hope I did the same with her. I will miss her. As much as was possible, in relationships such as ours, she was a friend.

    Good luck Tiffany, in all of your future endeavors, I wish you all the best.

    CookyJar.

  14. #4860

    RE: Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Great pics! Anyone know why in the gallery or threads the pics show up as blanks or just clickable links? Didn't have this problem with the old site.
    I am sure they are working on the problem. I am grateful having a place to post pictures.

    Jpeg is my go-to format. I have thousands of pictures stored in jpeg. Having to switch to png is something I'd rather not do. I am trying to wait for the fix.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britney 90.png‎   Britney 91.png‎   Britney 005.png‎   Britney 002.png‎   Britney 05.png‎  

    Britney 94.jpg‎   Britney 96.jpg‎   Britney 09.jpg‎   Britney 07.jpg‎   Britney 004.jpg‎  


  15. #4859

    Dawn in Brooklawn

    OK, so I just spent some time with Dawn, and she is a very good, pleasant girl, chatty, loves to kiss, very pretty face, B cups and she does have a belly from 2 kids and cottage cheese butt, so if that bothers you then she's not for you. She's not a fattie, but is a little thick. She loves to suck cock and takes her time, I didn't have time for FS, but she's not a clock watcher. If you text her tell her that you heard about her from Dave and if you have any questions ask me and if I can answer I will.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...o/853994250915

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape