Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 5443
-
07-26-18 12:04 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 5563Lauren - A Diamond in the Rough - one having exceptional qualities or potential.
These are four Private Messages that I received. I am at the point where I will no longer answer private messages that request general information or questions that could easily be asked and answered in the open forum.
RE: Lauren!
Thanks! I truly appreciate the sentiment, coming from a long time member and friend, but I cannot understand why this required a private message.
Originally Posted by XxxxxxX
CookyJar.
RE: Lauren
Next time if all you need is general information; please post your request in the open forum and not the private messaging forum.
Originally Posted by XxxxxxXxxxxx
CookyJar.
RE: Lauren
Any tips that I might be able to give are tips that I would likely be willing to share in the open forum.
Originally Posted by Xxxxxx
CookyJar.
RE: Spinner
Yes she is hot. I have no idea if she is in Newark. Her travel habits never came up during our time together. I've never been there myself. Perhaps, if you had asked this question in the open forum one of the many other mongers who knows Lauren and who may know of her travel habits, could have answered you question.
Originally Posted by Xxxxxx
The girls I photograph are streetwalkers. Streetwalkers, by definition, are extremely hard to keep in contact with. I don't even try. I don't ask for their phone numbers because very few are capable of paying for a phone service and keeping a phone longer than a few weeks. I find the streetwalkers that I photograph by physically searching for them out on the streets of Kensington Ave and Broadway. That's the only way I know how to find them. I AM NOT A PIMP.
Note:
Most of you, seeing Lauren walking the dusty streets of Camden, in her plain and dull Street clothing, would have passed her by. I am willing to bet that most of the guys who have dated Lauren in their cars; never realized what a gem they had. It is amazing what a little make-up and quick shower will expose. Sometimes you just have to chance it.
CookyJar.
-
07-26-18 11:02 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Dyan
Dyan has learned a secret that few others have learned. She knows that doing her best will keep guys coming back. The way to a monger's heart is through providing good service.
Originally Posted by Rick22
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
07-26-18 07:30 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 247I saw her friend once and it was lousy, she doesn't look good and puts very little effort into the get together. Looks like she wormed her way into Dyan's world and now Dyan had to get her own place and raise her rate.
Originally Posted by Rick22
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-18 12:37 #4870Regular Member

Posts: 22Dyan
Back up in NJ a week ago and thanks to 4 members on here, I had plenty of info to get in contact with Dyan. Service was spectacular as usual with her. She offered a double with her friend but I wasn't into her friend at all so opted for just her. Thank you my fellow mongers for the contact info.
-
07-24-18 22:17 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 5563Lauren
I don't know about the rest of you, but I like my spinners cute, with a nice ass, perky tits and long shapely legs.
CookyJar.
P.S.: I am still waiting and hoping that the site will fix the photo thumbnail problem. Soon.
-
07-18-18 17:29 #4868Regular Member

Posts: 13Bbfs
Anybody have intel on BBFS providers in the area? Just getting back in the game after CL and backpage got bumped.
-
07-16-18 01:33 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 484Dyan
Check your in box.
Originally Posted by Rick22
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-18 13:13 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 247Works for me, she doesn't reply to me immediately but within a half hour.
Originally Posted by TyCumAgain
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 15:05 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 1That number in her ad does not work because I've been texting her for a while now & no response.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 10:58 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 5563Britney gives an excellent BBBJ. Having said that...without warning she stopped doing what she was doing, got up without warning and started to dress.
Originally Posted by LawnGuy1
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
07-11-18 10:52 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Hey CJ
Tiffany's whereabouts is a mystery. The report that she was in rehab was an exaggeration. The same source that told me she was in rehab, when she was really working on BackPage, now informs me that she is in Penna.
Originally Posted by WhenWhen
[View Original Post]
Where every Tiffany is, I wish her well.
CookyJar.
-
07-10-18 22:49 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 80You said she just stopped. As in like light switch went from normal session to ok done got to go attitude?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 22:47 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 1334Hey CJ
Tiffany was one of my favorite women of all your posts. Just wondering if you ever had another encounter with her since this post. Hopefully, she made it.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 21:52 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Pic
I am sure they are working on the problem. I am grateful having a place to post pictures.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
Jpeg is my go-to format. I have thousands of pictures stored in jpeg. Having to switch to png is something I'd rather not do. I am trying to wait for the fix.
CookyJar.
-
07-10-18 18:46 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 247Dawn in Brooklawn
OK, so I just spent some time with Dawn, and she is a very good, pleasant girl, chatty, loves to kiss, very pretty face, B cups and she does have a belly from 2 kids and cottage cheese butt, so if that bothers you then she's not for you. She's not a fattie, but is a little thick. She loves to suck cock and takes her time, I didn't have time for FS, but she's not a clock watcher. If you text her tell her that you heard about her from Dave and if you have any questions ask me and if I can answer I will.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...o/853994250915









Reply With Quote





