Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 5570
-
07-13-18 11:32 #665Senior Member

Posts: 1651Hales 15
Seems to want 5 for a 30 minute visit. Laughable
-
07-11-18 19:16 #664Senior Member

Posts: 1651Again, if you want to contribute to the board give the names of the ones you met. I certainly have and consider it useful to others.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 16:19 #663Senior Member

Posts: 105Can't comment as I don't know your approach or experience. I never discuss allowance until we've met face to face (where it's harder for them to negotiate), and only in the context of 'helping with their bills'. Likewise, when time comes up it's always 'a couple of hours should do it'. I'm not boasting or saying I haven't met or attempted something with girls that ask for 4 or 5 bills and won't come down, I'm just saying that my years of experience in the bowl has taught me to never go for it because there are always plenty of girls that will go for much less. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Yaya.
-
07-11-18 16:10 #662Senior Member

Posts: 105I have a SO so not looking for a relationship either. Just saying that if you're not creepy in your approach it'll help land the girls that get scared off the site after a week or two.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 15:36 #661Senior Member

Posts: 1651Hmmm.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
Every one I contacted has asked for 5, most have turned down my request of 2 hours or more at that rate.
Granted most are not even worth 2 I call bs on your post unless you want to bring up the names of the ones that are accepting.
Your short money offers.
I have posted names on every one of my meetings where you are generalizing and boasting. Give us some names and your post.
Will be credible otherwise it means nothing.
-
07-11-18 11:00 #660Senior Member

Posts: 525Game
If I had the time and energy to bring that much game, I wouldn't be paying, other than buying dinner. I don't get bringing game and p4 p. Plus, I'm not in the bowl for a relationship, just young wet kitty.
Med.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 22:52 #659Senior Member

Posts: 105Sorry Pubb, but I echo the previous poster that there is NO WAY that anyone should command 4 to 6 bills in this area, unless she's staying the weekend and also cleaning my house. I've only gone as high as 3 once, and she was a legitimate 6 foot tall Brazillian model with DD's that did everything I wanted for a few hours at a time. Otherwise I'm ALWAYS paying 2 bills or less for multi hour fun times with unbelievably HOT college girls (currently I have two 18 year olds I see), and it's all because I put the effort to be nice to them and make that connection they're looking for while everyone else seems to do the opposite. If you have that kind of bankroll and want to spend it every meet then go for it, but you can easily cut that in half and get better quality girls than you're getting now (clean and well groomed) just by developing some game. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Yaya.
-
07-10-18 21:22 #658Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Allowance, but as far as looks go maybe a 7.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
A redhead named Margii was about the best I met. She had an incredibly high opinion of herself and the value of her time.
Unfortunately the experience was just only average.
-
07-10-18 17:06 #657Senior Member

Posts: 105Sorry, are you saying 4 to 6 in looks or allowance? Still unacceptable either way.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 16:47 #656Regular Member

Posts: 4You and I already know we are on the same page. I had to re-register a new User Name, for some odd reason could not get my StormyTuesday name to work after the new owners took over the site. Now I have to work back up to Senior Brother status LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
I sent a password reminder to the email associated with your forum account.
A2
-
07-10-18 16:43 #655Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Yet they all consider themselves too good and upscale. Really nothing but disappointments so far.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
Is there some millennial thing going on to not shave there pussys and not douche?
-
07-10-18 16:36 #654Regular Member

Posts: 4Just sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 16:26 #653Regular Member

Posts: 4Not sure if I was the other brother who reported on her. She no-showed me last summer on a M & G followed up by ghosting. Historically I never get no-shows on my M & Gs. BTW I had to re-register with a new User Name (was prev StormyTuesday) so I have to work my way back up to senior brother status. Oh Well.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 18:57 #652Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes, and unshaven armpits, legs, pussy.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 17:24 #651Senior Member

Posts: 1651Hygiene
Has anyone else noticed a problem in that area.
Dates at the 4 to 6 range showing up unshowered and with dog breath.











Reply With Quote





