Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #648

    Yup

    All seems plausible from my brief interaction on SA with her. She shut down as soon as I asked about demons.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx  [View Original Post]
    I agree with our brother pubb69 , avoid this girl at all cost and her partner too, they are both cut by the same blade and I'm telling yall from someone that used to see jaybabyxoxo and know her really really close, I cut her off when I discovered the true monster that she is and when she came to my house crying needing $$ for an abortion and this was just 2 months ago perhaps that explains her weight gain, anyways long story short I used to be one of her regulars, she lied to me since the begging saying that she was a college student we got relatively close and friend requested me on face of the books, and that's when I started to discover all her lies if you check out her profile you can see the type of peeps she hangs out with mostly AA thuggish kinda guys, within 2 months I prolly saw her about 10 times and found out she was a pill addict, she was not enrolled in school, she was homeless for a while and living in hotels for about 2 weeks was seeing multiple guys at least 10 or more cause I acctually went trought her phone while she went to the bathroom at my house one time and saw the messages with the name (client) on the side she started acting weird since she made that one profile jaybabyxoxo and was wondering why apparently she met a guy named JAY and I saw him on her face of the book profile and decided to message him and he confirmed everything apparently he was hitting it raw and got the girl knocked up and he offered to take responsibility for it but she she didn't want the infant, I told the jay dude that she came to my house asking for money talking about the baby was mine not to mention she got arrested last year, she was living in chappel hill for a while with her sister but then got kicked out of her sisters for bringin dudes into her home and she currently lives with some AA guys that pimp her around and her friend, or should I say drive them around? Isn't that what they called them pimps these days drivers?? Anyways if you have seen her and still seeing her cut that off she is more then likely lying to you and if you haven't seen her steer away from these one TRUST ME nothing good coming out of these 2 girls they both getting it raw just matter of time before they get aids or something just not worth it!! Her phone number starts with 336.

  2. #647

    Jaydnmarie, Jaybabyxoxo, Allynicolexoxo all those are the same girl, AVOID!!

    I agree with our brother pubb69 , avoid this girl at all cost and her partner too, they are both cut by the same blade and I'm telling yall from someone that used to see jaybabyxoxo and know her really really close, I cut her off when I discovered the true monster that she is and when she came to my house crying needing $$ for an abortion and this was just 2 months ago perhaps that explains her weight gain, anyways long story short I used to be one of her regulars, she lied to me since the begging saying that she was a college student we got relatively close and friend requested me on face of the books, and that's when I started to discover all her lies if you check out her profile you can see the type of peeps she hangs out with mostly AA thuggish kinda guys, within 2 months I prolly saw her about 10 times and found out she was a pill addict, she was not enrolled in school, she was homeless for a while and living in hotels for about 2 weeks was seeing multiple guys at least 10 or more cause I acctually went trought her phone while she went to the bathroom at my house one time and saw the messages with the name (client) on the side she started acting weird since she made that one profile jaybabyxoxo and was wondering why apparently she met a guy named JAY and I saw him on her face of the book profile and decided to message him and he confirmed everything apparently he was hitting it raw and got the girl knocked up and he offered to take responsibility for it but she she didn't want the infant, I told the jay dude that she came to my house asking for money talking about the baby was mine not to mention she got arrested last year, she was living in chappel hill for a while with her sister but then got kicked out of her sisters for bringin dudes into her home and she currently lives with some AA guys that pimp her around and her friend, or should I say drive them around? Isn't that what they called them pimps these days drivers?? Anyways if you have seen her and still seeing her cut that off she is more then likely lying to you and if you haven't seen her steer away from these one TRUST ME nothing good coming out of these 2 girls they both getting it raw just matter of time before they get aids or something just not worth it!! Her phone number starts with 336.

  3. #646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Jaydnmarie

    Formerly Jay Baby.

    Avoid this hustler, she asks for 3 plus than gives the q. V. Experience. Also bigger than the pics.

  4. #645

    Collegecandy update

    Quote Originally Posted by NepKng  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten together with her-been talking but so far it's been a no go.
    Seemed nice and ready for fun-talked for a while-met a couple of times to "get comfortable" thought things were all good then ghost. Not sure if I'm not her type or if she's just a game player YMMV.

  5. #644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    We shall see. Have my doubts but will post either way.
    Ok my doubts were confirmed, took me right up to the limit with sparotic texts and finally when I asked her to confirm.

    That she was driving herself she went silent. She wanted to meet me at 11 and asked for my address but not going for that unless.

    I know she was driving herself. I suspect a scam and or possible rob.

  6. #643

    Christina172

    Any intel?

    Thanks.

    Med.

  7. #642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea, had the same issue several months ago and a meeting set and never heard another word. Then her profile started showing up in different locations. Betting she a utr.
    We shall see. Have my doubts but will post either way.

  8. #641
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Been texting back and forth for a couple of days, the longer it goes on the more I doubt she is real.

    Does anyone have intel on her?
    Yea, had the same issue several months ago and a meeting set and never heard another word. Then her profile started showing up in different locations. Betting she a utr.

  9. #640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Bad girl in NC

    Been texting back and forth for a couple of days, the longer it goes on the more I doubt she is real.

    Does anyone have intel on her?

  10. #639

    Avoid summertimesea

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is snowbunnyheidi on live esc rt rev.

    Any thoughts?

    Wanted $600 to play.

    Med.
    I had a few dates with Summer, definitely 100% not Heidi. Also Summer ghosted on me after I gave her an advance back when I was a newbie to the bowl. I figured she wouldn't be so bold or stupid to ghost on someone that knew where she lived but she did. She was happy to settle for $$. 5- last winter, not even close to worth $$ LOL. She's been reported on here before by myself and another brother. Just avoid.

  11. #638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Are they one in the same?

    Damage when you saw her?

    Med.
    Sorry about the misinterpretation.

    I meant I seen her on the site and she is.

    Not attractive, also on there every day.

  12. #637

    ?

    Are they one in the same?

    Damage when you saw her?

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Seen her.

    Uh that is stunning. Did you respond with a fit of laughter?

  13. #636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is snowbunnyheidi on live esc rt rev.

    Any thoughts?

    Wanted $600 to play.

    Med.
    Seen her.

    Uh that is stunning. Did you respond with a fit of laughter?

  14. #635

    Summertimesea

    I believe she is snowbunnyheidi on live esc rt rev.

    Any thoughts?

    Wanted $600 to play.

    Med.

  15. #634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Esme A 21

    She has been on the site all week and claims to be visiting. Had a meet and greet set up for today but she was under the false impression that it was a dinner date. When I told her it was non commital either side she starts her squabbling about her time being worth money blah blah blah and how she cancelled all her plans to meet me and how offended she was that I wouldn't just.

    Pay her for the meeting without talking about it being non committal.

    When these women go on this site they know it's about FFM yet they are so hypocritical it makes me laugh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape