Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 5566
-
07-11-18 15:36 #661Senior Member

Posts: 1651Hmmm.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
Every one I contacted has asked for 5, most have turned down my request of 2 hours or more at that rate.
Granted most are not even worth 2 I call bs on your post unless you want to bring up the names of the ones that are accepting.
Your short money offers.
I have posted names on every one of my meetings where you are generalizing and boasting. Give us some names and your post.
Will be credible otherwise it means nothing.
-
07-11-18 11:00 #660Senior Member

Posts: 525Game
If I had the time and energy to bring that much game, I wouldn't be paying, other than buying dinner. I don't get bringing game and p4 p. Plus, I'm not in the bowl for a relationship, just young wet kitty.
Med.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 22:52 #659Senior Member

Posts: 105Sorry Pubb, but I echo the previous poster that there is NO WAY that anyone should command 4 to 6 bills in this area, unless she's staying the weekend and also cleaning my house. I've only gone as high as 3 once, and she was a legitimate 6 foot tall Brazillian model with DD's that did everything I wanted for a few hours at a time. Otherwise I'm ALWAYS paying 2 bills or less for multi hour fun times with unbelievably HOT college girls (currently I have two 18 year olds I see), and it's all because I put the effort to be nice to them and make that connection they're looking for while everyone else seems to do the opposite. If you have that kind of bankroll and want to spend it every meet then go for it, but you can easily cut that in half and get better quality girls than you're getting now (clean and well groomed) just by developing some game. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Yaya.
-
07-10-18 21:22 #658Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Allowance, but as far as looks go maybe a 7.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
A redhead named Margii was about the best I met. She had an incredibly high opinion of herself and the value of her time.
Unfortunately the experience was just only average.
-
07-10-18 17:06 #657Senior Member

Posts: 105Sorry, are you saying 4 to 6 in looks or allowance? Still unacceptable either way.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 16:47 #656Regular Member

Posts: 4You and I already know we are on the same page. I had to re-register a new User Name, for some odd reason could not get my StormyTuesday name to work after the new owners took over the site. Now I have to work back up to Senior Brother status LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
I sent a password reminder to the email associated with your forum account.
A2
-
07-10-18 16:43 #655Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Yet they all consider themselves too good and upscale. Really nothing but disappointments so far.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
Is there some millennial thing going on to not shave there pussys and not douche?
-
07-10-18 16:36 #654Regular Member

Posts: 4Just sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-18 16:26 #653Regular Member

Posts: 4Not sure if I was the other brother who reported on her. She no-showed me last summer on a M & G followed up by ghosting. Historically I never get no-shows on my M & Gs. BTW I had to re-register with a new User Name (was prev StormyTuesday) so I have to work my way back up to senior brother status. Oh Well.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 18:57 #652Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes, and unshaven armpits, legs, pussy.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 17:24 #651Senior Member

Posts: 1651Hygiene
Has anyone else noticed a problem in that area.
Dates at the 4 to 6 range showing up unshowered and with dog breath.
-
07-07-18 20:54 #650Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Her partner on there is Jewelloveme, another shadey one.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
The funny thing about SA is you get the same skanks but at 3 times the cost.
-
07-07-18 18:47 #649Senior Member

Posts: 232LOL jaybabyxoxo or as I call her baby killer!!
Shoulda said hey I have a friend that told me that you a baby killer is it truth?? I bet she would remember me, I mean after I found out she has had 3 abortions and threaten me with her AA thug friends I thought of nothing but a good nickname for her and called her that right on her face, boyyyyy that face expression and the following messages on my phone ill never forget!! She was pretty upset very very upset.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
Ohhhh and here is a little yearbook picture of her in the hall of shame that uncle LEO took, she looks pretty doesn't she? Such an angel awww.
https://bustednewspaper.com/chatham-...-02-05-150800/
-
07-07-18 18:23 #648Senior Member

Posts: 525Yup
All seems plausible from my brief interaction on SA with her. She shut down as soon as I asked about demons.
Med.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 17:44 #647Senior Member

Posts: 232Jaydnmarie, Jaybabyxoxo, Allynicolexoxo all those are the same girl, AVOID!!
I agree with our brother pubb69 , avoid this girl at all cost and her partner too, they are both cut by the same blade and I'm telling yall from someone that used to see jaybabyxoxo and know her really really close, I cut her off when I discovered the true monster that she is and when she came to my house crying needing $$ for an abortion and this was just 2 months ago perhaps that explains her weight gain, anyways long story short I used to be one of her regulars, she lied to me since the begging saying that she was a college student we got relatively close and friend requested me on face of the books, and that's when I started to discover all her lies if you check out her profile you can see the type of peeps she hangs out with mostly AA thuggish kinda guys, within 2 months I prolly saw her about 10 times and found out she was a pill addict, she was not enrolled in school, she was homeless for a while and living in hotels for about 2 weeks was seeing multiple guys at least 10 or more cause I acctually went trought her phone while she went to the bathroom at my house one time and saw the messages with the name (client) on the side she started acting weird since she made that one profile jaybabyxoxo and was wondering why apparently she met a guy named JAY and I saw him on her face of the book profile and decided to message him and he confirmed everything apparently he was hitting it raw and got the girl knocked up and he offered to take responsibility for it but she she didn't want the infant, I told the jay dude that she came to my house asking for money talking about the baby was mine not to mention she got arrested last year, she was living in chappel hill for a while with her sister but then got kicked out of her sisters for bringin dudes into her home and she currently lives with some AA guys that pimp her around and her friend, or should I say drive them around? Isn't that what they called them pimps these days drivers?? Anyways if you have seen her and still seeing her cut that off she is more then likely lying to you and if you haven't seen her steer away from these one TRUST ME nothing good coming out of these 2 girls they both getting it raw just matter of time before they get aids or something just not worth it!! Her phone number starts with 336.










Reply With Quote





