Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,691 to 24,705 of 61410
-
07-01-18 05:37 #36720Senior Member

Posts: 7357Conclusion of Baltimore Trip
I'm currently sitting at BWI airport waiting to board the plane back home to Orlando Florida. I would like to thank all the Baltimore mongers for all the messages giving me great tips and Intel on your city. I really enjoyed my time mongering in the city. I hit all areas of Wilkins, Washington, BP, and fair haven.
Plenty of chicks out at all times with all shapes and sizes to choose from. Great girls and very reasonable prices and service.
Special thanks to M2 for showing me all the areas to monger. If ever you guy's are in Orlando and what to hit up the infamous Paradise Trail please hit me up. Attached are a few lovely chicks I was able to meet and hang out with.
C5.
-
07-01-18 00:29 #36719Senior Member

Posts: 161Clinic
Where is that clinic located?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 22:54 #36718Senior Member

Posts: 705Conkling deplorables: AVOID
Lotsa TSs out these days especially after midnight. Watch what you pick up. Also the infamous Gabby is back. Saw her laughing while she jumped into a marked car. Search her out her for reports of her awful performance. She's not sporting a bee hive but hair piled high. Also avoid Julie, short demur brunette with nice figure, and Carmen, medium HSW usually wearing sunglasses. All 3 of these girls give awful service. Carmen comes with an attitude.
-
06-30-18 22:28 #36717

Posts: 96Molly
I talked to her recently in a civi role. She is pregnant with twins. I seriously hope she is not endangering that.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 22:26 #36716

Posts: 96I talked to her recently in a civi role. She is pregnant with twins. I seriously hope she is not endangering that.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 21:26 #36715Senior Member

Posts: 1369
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Yeah I agree. When I reported on Molly a few months ago she was a serious catch. Now she has taken a beating and isn't half as good looking as she was then. She use to be a BP girl, but the streets are undeafeated. Peace.
Originally Posted by Playboy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 21:16 #36714Senior Member

Posts: 2419I had a date with her last month. Took her to local no tell. Everything was fine until I tried to go inside then she complained I was too boom boom for mamasan. So I took her back. She said she really needs the money, but I gave her 20 for the head work.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
I'm glad you had a better experience. When I see her I wave and smile then keep rolling.
-
06-30-18 21:07 #36713Senior Member

Posts: 81The only way a SW would even think about giving some consideration to keeping a cell phone is if a cell phone was the only way to contact their dealer. Even then, an enterprising dealer would learn and then teach them how to send smoke signals from trash drum fires for communication. That way, the SW could pawn the phone for another fix.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
And speaking of pawning the phone. Most SW's would probably prefer to do that for a fix rather than swallow a load from an unwashed John on a hot summer day.
-
06-30-18 20:58 #36712Senior Member

Posts: 705MIA BP Roxy.
Aka Meghan. Any sightings?
-
06-30-18 20:35 #36711

Posts: 96Phones
I think someone else said it, but the phone is secondary to the 'habit'.
Chasing the dragon is always number one, ALL other concerns are secondary. Any money always goes there...first. so the phones usually end up unfunded.
-
06-30-18 20:28 #36710Senior Member

Posts: 2343Forget it!
I gave Ranee two good phones. The first one was working fine, until she let one of her female friends, who's supposed to be a whiz at technical stuff, fuck it up!
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
The second phone I gave her had a 30 dollar OtterBox case on it. She left it in bag / purse, that got rained in and soaked the phone.
Your only real hope with keeping up with your favorite SW is, if the girl keeps the same # no matter how many times she changes phones.
The now deceased Strawberry/ Angie kept the same # for over a decade , until she passed .
-
06-30-18 19:44 #36709Senior Member

Posts: 360Phones
+1.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
Or they're in a hood with no free wi-fi around. They're not going to be paying a bill (or they wouldn't be SWs), and text apps use data. No wi-fi = no ho-phone.
-
06-30-18 19:12 #36708Senior Member

Posts: 198100% right.
[QUOTE=BadBadBoy;3845012]
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
I have 1 in CB that's complaining about having to walk the streets, and dealing with bad dates that low pay or rip um off, not all but more than you want to deal with, because her phones not on. I told her to hold back $40 bucks or so and get her phone on. From a business standpoint, I believe when mongers call they will be a better, quality date that pays and you know who you'll be with. Instead she smokes it up and has to deal with the street walking. SMH.]Reason why the girls don't have phones: Most are so messed on drugs, which they spend every dime on, they are totally incapable of managing their minutes or money without some guy who pays iheir bill. They are completely irresponsible and can't do the simplest things in life which we take for granted. BBB.
Monoxide.
Regular Member.
-
06-30-18 18:39 #36707Senior Member

Posts: 1045Phones
[QUOTE=Moraxus;3844710]I've asked a few of them why and apparently its because they get robbed on a frequent basis, either by other girls or gangs, or they leave it in a dates car. A lot of them sleep in abandoned houses and when they wake up their shit will be stolen. I walked by this a girl on Pulaski who looked pretty good from a distance but looked terrible up close because of scars and injection marks, she told me she got robbed 16 times in the past week. So that's why they don't have phones.[/QUOTE
]Reason why the girls don't have phones: Most are so messed on drugs, which they spend every dime on, they are totally incapable of managing their minutes or money without some guy who pays iheir bill. They are completely irresponsible and can't do the simplest things in life which we take for granted. BBB.
-
06-30-18 18:11 #36706Senior Member

Posts: 7357Thanks.
Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
C5.








Reply With Quote





