Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 61379
-
07-08-18 18:30 #36779Senior Member

Posts: 280Cop check
Some of the girls think that having you touch them like their breast and / or you unzipping so they can touch you down there somehow assures them that you are not a cop. It is total bs because the entrapment defense never works (I. E. If you were really a cop) and cops lie anyway. Just go with it. After a little while your monger sense will kick in and it is pretty easy to clue in that a girl is working, but at least you will get a cheap feel out of it.
.
Originally Posted by FapAway5592
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 17:51 #36778Senior Member

Posts: 203Check out these posts:
Originally Posted by FapAway5592
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=check#post600583.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...712&viewfull=1#post634712.
-
07-08-18 15:33 #36777Senior Member

Posts: 261Josie is out of the game
I texted her a cope weeks ago and she told me that she doesn't date or no drugs anymore. I'll PM you the last 4 #.
Originally Posted by Cruzin101
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 13:21 #36776Senior Member

Posts: 1370Thanks, FromUnder. I saw her the other night and for the life of me I couldn't firgure out who it was; all the time saying to myself, I know that face. She is certainly a "blast from the past". In her day, Empress as well as her sister were the gold standard for the SW's in that area. Peace.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 13:07 #36775Senior Member

Posts: 58New Monger
I was wondering if someone would help me out. I've seen a lot of people reference LEO check. What exactly is that? Are you checking that they're not LEO, or the other way around, or both? How do you do a LEO check? Thanks!
-
07-08-18 13:00 #36774Senior Member

Posts: 280Mandy at Citgo
I never thought that her BJ was ever good. She is living in the old days with her pricing. I didn't have any problem paying a little extra back when I could go to her house and fuck her in her parents' bed. I just ignore her now. She proposed something a little while back that intrigued me though, which was fucking her in her bed at her residential treatment facility. So I was able to cross that off of my monger list as a first time experience.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 12:49 #36773Senior Member

Posts: 151Josi
Heard from a reliable source (NG187) Josi has gotten clean and quit the business, Imknow I hadn't heard from her in some months which I recently thought very strange so as far as I am concerned it couldn't be better news!
Originally Posted by Cruzin101
[View Original Post]
She is still very young and good looking and can go on with her life if she can stay out of the game, personally I think she got a.
Sugar daddy that wants her to clean up but what do I know haha, B.
-
07-08-18 11:20 #36772Senior Member

Posts: 45Josie.
Anyone seen Josie or have info old help had the 443-400- can't remember rest lost phone.
-
07-08-18 11:19 #36771Senior Member

Posts: 146Weight she definitely needs. She was loosing too much weight on that stem-fast diet that she was on. The skin sag was starting to become really obvious. But you can easily overlook that because of her pleasant personality.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 11:17 #36770Senior Member

Posts: 45Brooklyn CB.
Decided to take a cruise after work last night and got the Brooklyn / CB area. Soon as I get into the area on Pennington notice lots of movement at the BP there and someone out flat on the ground figured either shot or drugs as Johnny law came speeding up. Circled back down Fairhaven long and behold more action another person out flat on the ground. Either some of that fucked up ahit is on CB ornapneone was calling in debt not sure which. Figuredbenough action went buy Brooklyn nothing rally happening so left out and went home. 430-500 this morning.
-
07-08-18 04:41 #36769Senior Member

Posts: 2343Bubbles
Bubbles is on vacation at the city's expense. I hear her bail is only $25 bucks if anyone cares to pay it. I believe she needs a rest and a chance to get well and gain weight. Maybe it'll get her straight.
Originally Posted by Brizmo
[View Original Post]
Been seeing May a lot walking latley but, haven't tried her out. Her legs look really good as far as having no marks on them.
I stopped for her the other day and gave her 50 cents for coffee, guess I should've supplied the cream.
-
07-08-18 03:54 #36768Senior Member

Posts: 203I know I went with my gut on that one, still risky nonetheless and I don't plan on making a habit of doing that.
Originally Posted by LongDicking
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 02:49 #36767Senior Member

Posts: 146May
Late post. Event time, July 3 around 11:00 PM. Traveling to Family July 4 Barbecue in Silver Spring. Its been a few months since I mongered in Baltimore. Decided to try and see one of my favorites, The Infamous Bubbles. Didn't have any luck. Any way, I was about to call it quits since all I saw was not to my liking and there was a very heavy presence of Uncle LEO. Then I noticed a Redhead about 120 lbs and 5-3 on Pulaski right off of Wilkins. Offered her a ride and she jumped right in. Introduced herself as May. Did the LEO check which I enjoyed cause she insisted on inspecting Skippy with her lips, tongue and inside of her mouth as part of the LEO check. Road head to my spot which is 15 minutes outside the area. Once we got there, Skippy got wrapped up and got to work. It was nice and snug and as hard as I tried to hold off, I blasted off after 10 minutes of serious pounding. Before we start heading back, she cleans Skippy with a tongue bath and offers me a "tip challenge", a second nut via road head for a Hamilton tip. An offer I couldn't refuse. This was a "Win-Win" situation. I'm happy to say that she / I won. Total expenditure was One Jackson and two Hamilton's. Will I repeat? YES. By the way, has anyone seen Bubbles around? I should have asked May but my mind was on other things. I also forgot to ask for her digits. Safe Mongering.
-
07-08-18 00:31 #36766Senior Member

Posts: 35You Got That Right. Jesus, going back to an Unknown Building with them?
That is a great way to get robbed, beaten, and / or killed. Baltimore ain't the city of brotherly love. It is a city full of brothers you may not want to meet.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 23:10 #36765Senior Member

Posts: 261Any anal yet?
Send me a girl # who does anal less then I usually. Pay.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




