Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 19147
-
07-06-18 14:39 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 467Nice
What time was that and she have a contact?
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 13:31 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 207Yea, I tried to do a double take cause she looked good. Def interested if anyone has any luck scooping her.
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 13:02 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 32Who's on first?
Sounds like a Abbott and Costello routine. "What do ya want, hun?" "BJ. " "I'm right here, what do you want?" "BJ. ".
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 11:17 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 236Chick named BJ
Picked up a chick named BJ on Lantz off John are. A WSW 5'3, decent ass, looks like she is in her 30's, doesn't look like a zombie. When I pulled up on her, she asked me what I was looking for, so I was about to drive off because I don't play the talking and not getting in game. But she showed me she wasn't a cop by pulling her pants down and showing me her ass and snatch LOL. She got in and agreed on 20 for a blowjob. She gave me a pretty good BBBJ, could've been better, but it did get the job done. She catch but don't swallow, but I will repeat especially since I haven't ran across Beth yet. On a differnt note, Saw Nikki out looking very good in a sundress. Was going to turn around and make the scoop but someone stopped in the middle of the street and did a screeching you-turn to snag her LOL.
-
07-06-18 07:56 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 251I have seen her the past several days. She almost looks TGTBT, so I have been hesitant to pick her up. She doesn't look like anyone I know with a dye job, but her being out at different times and different parts of Chalmers makes me a bit less hesitant.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 21:52 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 98Read the forum.
Originally Posted by YoungAndFun007
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 19:38 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 93Paige number
Dude, I've been trying to get her number for a while. Any chance you can share it?
Originally Posted by TrickDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 16:55 #13260Senior Member

Posts: 79New to street
Where are the best places to go.
-
07-05-18 16:19 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 207Leggy blonde north end of chalmers
Saw her today. Looked new maybe? Turned as I went by so could not see her face to see if it's one of usual with a dye job. Anyone know her?
-
07-05-18 11:07 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 72Nice pictures
Her ass is a work of art.
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 10:01 #13257Senior Member

Posts: 236Paige
Picked up Paige Tuesday morning. Saw her out and about driving down Fort. I haven't seen her in a while, but she was looking really good and gained some of her weight back. She told me she really don't come out much and works from her phone mostly. We found a spot gave me a BBBJ for 20, with me finger banging her while she did it, which she really love. Came in her mouth and she left it on the curb.
-
07-05-18 09:35 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 205Visiting. Need recommendations
Hey fellow mongers.
Sammy from Baltimore here. Long time contributor to the Baltimore & DC boards. I'll be in Detroit in two weeks for work and would appreciate any recommendations. I come into Detroit at least once a year.
Any recommendation for areas to hit to pick up a decent looking SW (as far as that goes) and times of day which are best would be appreciated.
Any contact info for girls you recommend would also be appreciated. I prefer younger, petite women whose backdoor is available.
I'll happily reciprocate if you're ever in Baltimore.
Sammy.
-
07-05-18 08:11 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 134Red inktown
Picked up red. She is as described did not dissapoint. Will repeat.
-
07-04-18 22:05 #13254Senior Member

Posts: 130Agree! I commented months ago that I thought she was pretty hot and was told to look closer cause she looked like a homeless chick. Once she loses that jail weight and resumes her proper street weight I'll be hunting that ***** down. Some chicks just have that intangible look to them. Can't say what it is but I want this one.....BAD!
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 18:54 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 215Damn cricket
Damn! Cricket has a nice face pic! That's not the girl I was talking about but even better actually. Where can I find this one?
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





