Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 893 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13267

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a chick named BJ on Lantz off John are. A WSW 5'3, decent ass, looks like she is in her 30's, doesn't look like a zombie. When I pulled up on her, she asked me what I was looking for, so I was about to drive off because I don't play the talking and not getting in game. But she showed me she wasn't a cop by pulling her pants down and showing me her ass and snatch LOL. She got in and agreed on 20 for a blowjob. She gave me a pretty good BBBJ, could've been better, but it did get the job done. She catch but don't swallow, but I will repeat especially since I haven't ran across Beth yet. On a differnt note, Saw Nikki out looking very good in a sundress. Was going to turn around and make the scoop but someone stopped in the middle of the street and did a screeching you-turn to snag her LOL.
    What time was that and she have a contact?

  2. #13266
    Quote Originally Posted by KPlank  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her the past several days. She almost looks TGTBT, so I have been hesitant to pick her up. She doesn't look like anyone I know with a dye job, but her being out at different times and different parts of Chalmers makes me a bit less hesitant.
    Yea, I tried to do a double take cause she looked good. Def interested if anyone has any luck scooping her.

  3. #13265

    Who's on first?

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a chick named BJ on Lantz off John are. A WSW 5'3, decent ass, looks like she is in her 30's, doesn't look like a zombie. When I pulled up on her, she asked me what I was looking for, so I was about to drive off because I don't play the talking and not getting in game. But she showed me she wasn't a cop by pulling her pants down and showing me her ass and snatch LOL. She got in and agreed on 20 for a blowjob. She gave me a pretty good BBBJ, could've been better, but it did get the job done. She catch but don't swallow, but I will repeat especially since I haven't ran across Beth yet. On a differnt note, Saw Nikki out looking very good in a sundress. Was going to turn around and make the scoop but someone stopped in the middle of the street and did a screeching you-turn to snag her LOL.
    Sounds like a Abbott and Costello routine. "What do ya want, hun?" "BJ. " "I'm right here, what do you want?" "BJ. ".

  4. #13264

    Chick named BJ

    Picked up a chick named BJ on Lantz off John are. A WSW 5'3, decent ass, looks like she is in her 30's, doesn't look like a zombie. When I pulled up on her, she asked me what I was looking for, so I was about to drive off because I don't play the talking and not getting in game. But she showed me she wasn't a cop by pulling her pants down and showing me her ass and snatch LOL. She got in and agreed on 20 for a blowjob. She gave me a pretty good BBBJ, could've been better, but it did get the job done. She catch but don't swallow, but I will repeat especially since I haven't ran across Beth yet. On a differnt note, Saw Nikki out looking very good in a sundress. Was going to turn around and make the scoop but someone stopped in the middle of the street and did a screeching you-turn to snag her LOL.

  5. #13263
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Looked new maybe? Turned as I went by so could not see her face to see if it's one of usual with a dye job. Anyone know her?
    I have seen her the past several days. She almost looks TGTBT, so I have been hesitant to pick her up. She doesn't look like anyone I know with a dye job, but her being out at different times and different parts of Chalmers makes me a bit less hesitant.

  6. #13262
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungAndFun007  [View Original Post]
    Where are the best places to go.
    Read the forum.

  7. #13261

    Paige number

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is a work of art.
    Dude, I've been trying to get her number for a while. Any chance you can share it?

  8. #13260

    New to street

    Where are the best places to go.

  9. #13259

    Leggy blonde north end of chalmers

    Saw her today. Looked new maybe? Turned as I went by so could not see her face to see if it's one of usual with a dye job. Anyone know her?

  10. #13258

    Nice pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Paige Tuesday morning. Saw her out and about driving down Fort. I haven't seen her in a while, but she was looking really good and gained some of her weight back. She told me she really don't come out much and works from her phone mostly. We found a spot gave me a BBBJ for 20, with me finger banging her while she did it, which she really love. Came in her mouth and she left it on the curb.
    Her ass is a work of art.

  11. #13257

    Paige

    Picked up Paige Tuesday morning. Saw her out and about driving down Fort. I haven't seen her in a while, but she was looking really good and gained some of her weight back. She told me she really don't come out much and works from her phone mostly. We found a spot gave me a BBBJ for 20, with me finger banging her while she did it, which she really love. Came in her mouth and she left it on the curb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2018-07-05-09-50-37.png‎   Screenshot_2018-07-05-09-50-48.png‎  

  12. #13256

    Visiting. Need recommendations

    Hey fellow mongers.

    Sammy from Baltimore here. Long time contributor to the Baltimore & DC boards. I'll be in Detroit in two weeks for work and would appreciate any recommendations. I come into Detroit at least once a year.

    Any recommendation for areas to hit to pick up a decent looking SW (as far as that goes) and times of day which are best would be appreciated.

    Any contact info for girls you recommend would also be appreciated. I prefer younger, petite women whose backdoor is available.

    I'll happily reciprocate if you're ever in Baltimore.

    Sammy.

  13. #13255

    Red inktown

    Picked up red. She is as described did not dissapoint. Will repeat.

  14. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMe4  [View Original Post]
    Damn! Cricket has a nice face pic! That's not the girl I was talking about but even better actually. Where can I find this one?
    Agree! I commented months ago that I thought she was pretty hot and was told to look closer cause she looked like a homeless chick. Once she loses that jail weight and resumes her proper street weight I'll be hunting that ***** down. Some chicks just have that intangible look to them. Can't say what it is but I want this one.....BAD!

  15. #13253

    Damn cricket

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    Here's a picture of her.
    Damn! Cricket has a nice face pic! That's not the girl I was talking about but even better actually. Where can I find this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape