Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #128

    Rebecca at MCE

    Saw Rebecca the other day. Very cute girl. Pretty face, very skinny for those that like that (I do! In great shape.

    She's also very friendly and very talkative which is awesome. Came into room, jumped into the shower. Came out and started playing some music on my phone which she really liked.

    She's a great kisser, LFK which quickly turned into DFK. She pushed me onto the bed and lay on top and continued to make out. She initiated BBBJ which was awesome. She's really good at this and seemed to really enjoy it. Great actress or she likes it, idc which it is.

    After that rubber went on and MISH, followed by CG, RCG, then finished on her chest. All the time while looking into her eyes, she has beautiful eyes.

    Afterwards she jumped in the shower with me to rinse off which is always fun.

    Overall definitely recommend and will probably repeat.

  2. #127

    Kylie. Same one?

    Is this the same Kylie that used to be at EEC? Slightly middle eastern look? It doesn't seem so from her pics but it's hard to tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Just had a wonderful session with Kylie. As usual the set=up and arrangements went smooth as silk. When I got to her room I was thrilled to see a 5'5" spinner greet me at the door. Her body was unreal. She is tiny, tight and has the cutest larger B titties that are only topped by her wonderful tight little ass. She is an beauty to behold, but what really makes her a great one is that she truly enjoys her work. Whether she's going down on you or she's getting DATY, this girl truly enjoys herself. A great time was had by both of us. She was up for DATY, BBBJCIM with DT, She did all of the positions with relish, from missionary to doggie. She definitely is on my repeat list.

  3. #126

    Kylie at MCE

    Just had a wonderful session with Kylie. As usual the set=up and arrangements went smooth as silk. When I got to her room I was thrilled to see a 5'5" spinner greet me at the door. Her body was unreal. She is tiny, tight and has the cutest larger B titties that are only topped by her wonderful tight little ass. She is an beauty to behold, but what really makes her a great one is that she truly enjoys her work. Whether she's going down on you or she's getting DATY, this girl truly enjoys herself. A great time was had by both of us. She was up for DATY, BBBJCIM with DT, She did all of the positions with relish, from missionary to doggie. She definitely is on my repeat list.

  4. #125
    [Deleted by Admin]

  5. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Brz18  [View Original Post]
    Kylie from Mce met her in DT nice location better one than usual place lots of traffic lobby which is better.

    Agency is easy to work with got her on short notice anxious meeting with all the hype.

    Cute girl with lotsa energy she matched all the expectations couldn't do everything on the menu ran out of time definitely go see.
    Definitely going to see her tomorrow based on the reviews.

  6. #123

    Eec.

    I have tried to register at EEC a couple of times and don't hear back from them. I tried again yesterday hoping to get a answer and schedule. Has anyone else had trouble registering.

  7. #122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    How do you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    Perhaps the screening process hasn't become lax. If the agency is still going through their normal screening, why do you care?

    The agencies aren't reviewing this site for posts prior to approving / declining potential clients. Just be glad the newbies are active and sharing info.

  8. #121

    EEC Telegram Number / I'd

    I have been a member of EEC since 2014, but have not been able to contact them since the meltdown. What is their current number or Telegram I'd? You can PM me, if needed.

    TYIA.

  9. #120

    Francesca at ECEChicago.

    I text Chris at ECE every so often, and Chris is always super helpful, but I find that my schedule changes so frequently that I end up cancelling most of the time. Last week, though, I reached out, and everyone was available, and I was totally free. Who to choose? Well, having recently seen a bunch of girls from Angelli and MCE, I opted for a somewhat older woman, Francesca. So glad I did. She's in her mid-30's with a rocking' body. Lean, fit, nice proportions, and a cute face. I got to the room, and with little fanfare, we started making out, right to DFK, and I started to grab her ass and rub her from behind. She got hot right away, so while still fully dressed, I laid her down and gave an intense DATY and DATO session, and she seemed to enjoy it tremendously.

    I quickly lost my clothes and she got on top of me, rubbing my dick all over her ass and clit, which got me harder than a rock. We made out some more, I went down on her again, and then she took me in her mouth, with gusto. We made out yet again, and I begged for the condom. She got on top, and I could feel myself hitting the back of her vagina, and she rode me faster and faster. I could hold it no longer, and exploded in the condom. We both cleaned up and chatted for a while. Had I not been exhausted, I'm sure seconds were available, but we had a lovely talk (she's smart and experienced and comfortable with herself, which is so refreshing). I will be repeating without question.

  10. #119

    Megan at MCE

    First the agency, once verified booking is fairly easy and straightforward. Telegram is fairly fast and convenient and got replies pretty fast. I got a weekly schedule about availability both downtown and airport area.

    Booked Megan, got location immediately and room number once I reached hotel.Coming to the girl, Megan, beautiful. Tall. Doll like hair which I would play with whole day long. Welcomed me with a long passionate DFK and I mean really long. Cleaned up and then we hopped onto the bed with LFK and DFK going on. She has those perky tits which I liked playing with. She then started sucking my dick and she can DT pretty good. I returned the favour with DATY which I guessed she liked and had an O too. Did a bit of mish, then doggy and CG. She makes noises while doing stuff and the right noises which keeeps a man going. Cuddled a bit after session, a bit of chat too!! Didn't try A (not my thing).

    Overall a great girl, who puts in everything she got and I really appreciate the keen-ness with which she did stuff.

  11. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    This coming from a guy who got hussled on SA? I'm just hear to share my experiences. Rather repeat with girls I know then have some random thought making a scene that I stole from her in a parking lot. Everybody starts somewhere. I'm glad I never had that type of drama with a provider.

  12. #117

    Mce and stephanie

    Ok first time reviewing on this site. I have used MCe for over a year. 10 plus models. Stephanie is my new atf. She is an Asian Hispanic mix and drop dead gorgeous. I shave seen her a few times already. I enter and she immediately starts lfk. We can't up I clean up. She knows me and warms me up with BBBJ. She is so pretty. I cover up for standing Mish. I love that with her because she is stunning. I get to watch her the whole time. After a long time a switch to standing dog and go some more with her turned to I can still see. That face. Ok I am getting close so I switch to BBBJ again and she kisses and licks me while. Lookimg at me with that perfect face. I have that in my mind as she goes to town. I hope a. While and finally pop with her non stop comlmtinueing until I have nothing left. She is one of the best at ythat I have had. We then turn to daty. She likes slow and steady and it usually. Takea me a while but I get her to. Climax. She is awesome. My atf.

  13. #116

    Megan MCE

    Hello! I saw Megan recently and subscribe 100% what the other reviews say. She was great and recommend her 100% if you like to be teased and spoiled by a beautiful woman.

    When I opened the door I saw this gorgeous blonde. She had a great smile and bubbly personality. We immediately kissed for a while and I excused myself to the restroom. When I came back we went straight to the bed, where we re-started the DFK session – she is very passionate and has a lot of enthusiasm and attitude. She the slowly undressed me and started stripping right in front of me.

    She then moved to BBBJ and, man was it great, w / DT. Anyways she then turned around for 69 and I noticed how wet she was. Wow. We stayed there for some time and then got the glove. We went through several positions: cg, doggy. At all times she was very involved, she even took out a vibrator during the session LOL. After a while I could not hold it and had to end the session in the bag WOW. She then gave me a good massage and then it was time to go unfortunately.

    I recommend her 100% and plan to repeat. She has an athletic body, beautiful face, and true GFE enthusiasm.

  14. #115

    Carly MCE.

    I was on the fence between Carly or Andrea from EEC.

    Sexy Asian or sexy new girl. I am happy I ended up seeing Carly.

    She was a little late due to her uber driver.

    However things were handled and the fun began.

    Took a quick shower after handling the donation.

    She was wearing a skirt and top. She ripped off her top and.

    Attacked my cock. Face fucked her at the edge of the bed.

    Then had her lay on the edge and more BBBJ. I love this angle. We must have both been in the mood as chemistry seemed to.

    Work out flawlessly. Laid in bed for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

    Her body is perfect for a college girl. Pics on the site show off her perfect curves.

    Nice set of small boobies probably B's but nice.

    Worked up a sweat through a couple of positions. Plenty of lfk dfk through out the session.

    Went in the bag after 45/ min or so. Can't do two rounds in an hr that much any more.

    But I had plenty of fun. Very GFE I would repeat.

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  15. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    X2, man she was the best. Hailey come back LOL.
    Michelle is the new Hailey. Two different girls but very similar in bed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape