Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 10949
-
06-21-18 12:44 #59Senior Member

Posts: 704I mean look at the writing style in the two last reports by two different guys.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 12:44 #58Senior Member

Posts: 25And yet, WE give THEM lots of money!
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:42 #57Senior Member

Posts: 483They're running escort agencies, not splitting atoms for a living.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:21 #56Banned Member

Posts: 10There are a lot of us just recently found this site because TER went down.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
I hear what you are saying but. Of charlie knows I'm for real.
-
06-21-18 10:13 #55Senior Member

Posts: 130Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
-
06-21-18 09:17 #54Senior Member

Posts: 91Eec
Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
-
06-20-18 22:29 #53Senior Member

Posts: 202Holly at Wet 'and Wild
Anyone seen Holly at Wet 'and Wild? Looks super hot in her pics.
-
06-20-18 19:50 #52Senior Member

Posts: 145Angelli's appointment this Friday.
I found Angelli's Angels which is now only on twitter and is called Angelli's Dating.
I submitted my screening info to Alexa the other day and decided to take the plunge, based on the previously favorable reviews on the other site. Once screened their preferred method of communication is via Telegram, which allows them to send unblurred pics. Set up an appointment with a sweet young thing named Magnolia for Friday, and will report back after. Donation is very reasonable and I am expecting to have a very good time.
-
06-20-18 10:32 #51Regular Member

Posts: 4Kylie with MCE
Oh my. Kylie is awesome. Second time seeing her and will repeat often. She is a very cute little spinner with an excitement for sex. She generally appears to love it with a passion. If it's an act she does great at it and makes you feel like she wants more. I arrived and she remembered me and greeted me by sticking her tongue down my throat. Went to rinse off and when I got back she was laying on the bed looking good enough to eat! She had other things in mind and proceeded to jamb my cock down her throat. Gagging nicely & often. Awesome eye contact. To good to last long so I asked her to get down on her knees, faced fucked for a little bit then told her to open her mouth. She took it all smiling the entire time. Put her on the bed so I could return the favor. Pretty soon she was squirming and squealing. She pushed back and sucked me hard again and threw on a cover and jumped on for a ride. Flipped her over for mish and went like that for the rest of the ride. Began pounding hard and at one point she started hyperventilating! I had to remind her to not forget to breath! Again if it's an act, I love it! Finished in the bag this time. Some chit chat, another rinse in the shower and said our goodbyes. I will be seeing her again, no doubt. This Girl is worth seeing and MCE is professional and easy to work with. Love their system.
-
06-19-18 15:03 #50Senior Member

Posts: 149Porscha at MCE
My schedule is very erratic, but Andra is always very accommodating of my last minute requests. Last week, I reached out about 30 minutes before my desired time and Andra told me Porscha was available. I had seen Porscha twice before She is a tall (5'9) beauty from Eastern Europe with whom I have had fantastic times. She is intelligent and we spent the first few moments of our hour together catching up and talking politics and World Cup. Then we just started making out with some hot DFK, which she is into. She pushed me on my back, pulled off my briefs, and went down on me for a spectacular BBBJ and even a little deepthroat. I know from prior experience that CIM is on the menu but I stopped her to make out some more and to go down on her. I DATY'd her for a while, which I love and which she clearly loved, running her hands through my hair and urging me on, and I am certain she came. She brought me up to her to make out yet more, and we put on a condom and I had her get on top so I could see this pale beauty ride me cowgirl. Eventually she tired and I flipped her over for some missionary where I could barely hold it any longer and exploded in the bag. We chatted and cuddled for a while, and while I know seconds are on the menu, there was no chance that day that I could make it. We kissed goodbye and I urged my wobbly legs back to the office where little work was done for the rest of the day. I'm sure I will repeat again.
-
06-19-18 13:29 #49Regular Member

Posts: 2Olivia MCE
Olivia from MCE is by far the best. I have seen her on multiple occasions. She is accomodating and will do whatever you ask her within reason. She is a beutiful and petite Polish lady and if you treat her well she will be great for you. She will also give you your full 60. MCE is probably the best agency that will have a lady who will fit your needs. Www.modelsclubelite.com.
-
06-19-18 09:43 #48Senior Member

Posts: 29Kate MCE
Kate is an amazing provider. Love her age. Very easy to get along with. I've seen her 3 times. In my opinion her figure is perfect. Her eyes are the best part of her.
So last time I saw her she had just finished her photo shoot. Soon as I got into the room she got naked. Love her lfk to dfk. Good BBBJ. Great eye contact. She has a GFE menu. Did some daty afterwards. Got her ready and entered her mish. Did a few other positions. My favorite had to be doggy. Nice beautiful blonde bent over. Enjoying the amazing view. Couldn't hold it much longer so let it go in the bag.
Then some cuddling for a bit. Took a shower and was out the door with a smile. If young blondes are your type should give her a try. Feel she's one of MCE top models.
I may not have many posts her, but I'm Windy_ from TER. Heard this is our new review thread so here I am. Yes I'd repeat probably see her some time this week.
-
06-18-18 23:00 #47Banned Member

Posts: 32Chloe at wetnwildescorts
I've seen Chloe many, many times. This is the third agency I've seen her at, and there's a reason I've kept following her whenever she's jumped ship. Right off the bat. She's PSE. Depending on how often you've seen her and the individual day, it can feel like a great GFE / PSE mix or just pure PSE. This will recap my most recent visit. She latched onto me as soon as I walked in the door for intense DFK and mutual groping. The incall was kind of hot, and we know each other well at this point, so we both stripped and got right down to it. She's pretty short, very cute face, and has a body that feels great to grab on to. Went over in front of a mirror where she dropped and gave her legendary BBBJ. Hands down the best DT out there (only one other girl I've seen comes close). She will go tip to base, hold it in her throat, and look up at you while she throat fucks herself. Of course you've got to respect her boundaries and limits and not get carried away, but she can take a pretty fast and vigorous thrusting in that position. That view in front of the mirror is going to stick in my head for a while. I then decided to return the favor and layed her down for DATY and FIV. Very very vocal and active, and when she was cumming she clamped her thighs around me extremely tight, and had some aftershocks when I touched her.
Next I laid back for more DT BBBJ and some rimming. We then took it a bit further with a prostate massage / BBBJ combo. That was so intense I had to stop her twice from busting. Grabbed the cover and she hopped on top for asian cg as she gyrated and grinded, then traditional cg. We gradually rotated through standing mish, doggie, and mish (where she pulled me in real tight and went off again). I then suggested greek, which she got ready for and was happy to accomodate. Started out in greek mish before switching to greek doggie. Once she got comfortable, went faster and full depth as she looked back at me and talked dirty. Finished things off with more DT BBBJ and dirty talk before finishing with CIM / COF / on tits where she spit and played with. Please note. While she did in the past, she no longer swallows. No problem for me as I was thrilled with the way things finished, but just a heads up incase that's important to you. We chatted and caught up on things before rinsing off and heading out.
Agency so far has been easy to deal with through communications, screening, and scheduling both times I've used them. And Chloe in case you can't tell from what I just wrote, is flat out amazing. She's on the higher end - 500/ hour. But it's a unique experience that's worth it. She is super engaged and enthusiastic, takes pride in her skills and professionalism, and is on a mission to make you happy. I'll stop gushing about her now. Aside from the no swallow thing, about the only semi negative I can say about her is YMMV if you're looking for a more GFE based connection than PSE / fuck buddy.
-
06-18-18 18:54 #46Senior Member

Posts: 100You could look at the previous page.
Originally Posted by Smplysam
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 17:32 #45Regular Member

Posts: 6MCE link.
https://modelsclubelite.com/intro
Originally Posted by Smplysam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





