Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 10949
-
06-30-18 19:19 #104Senior Member

Posts: 105Carly at MCE.
Met with Carly today and she greeted me with a giant hug and some DFK. She has soft lips and likes to bite. Saw under her short dress, no panties, so I dove in headfirst and got her a couple of orgasms with DATY and FIV. Got her on her knees and fucked her mouth and she took it DT several times. Looking right at me and letting me have my my way without resistance. Grabbed a handful of her hair so she knew who was in control. Had to test out her tight little pussy in mish and we worked together to hit orgasm at the same time. Took a break and tried some CG then Carly took control BBBJTC with CIM while swallowing the evidence. Great finish.
Carly has no tattoos or piercings which I prefer. Nice B cups and a dirty little sugar baby mouth.
I have been verified in this agency for quite a while and have seen many of the girls. I would see Carly again after I make my way through the entire agency. Every time I get close they find a new girl.
-
06-30-18 16:13 #103Senior Member

Posts: 50MCE Hazeema.
I have used MCE quite a bit, and my schedule finally lined up with Hazeema's. I saw Hazeema in a nice hotel at O'Hare and she was stunning. Very pretty spinner type and sexy eyes. We started with some LFK while exploring each others bodies, she is a solid B cup but doesn't really enjoy breast play if you are into that. We continued with some DFK and she does like to bite a bit. I didn't mind, but she will stop if you ask. She started an amazing BBBJ with lots of eye contact and tongue action. She will go as long as you want and you need to tell her to stop if you want to continue. CIM is probably on the menu, but I wanted to get to the main action. We did the usual positions before I finished in mish. She is super tight so watch out if you are on the bigger side. I didn't DATY, but she did mention that she does enjoy that and gets off on it. She was great and I had a lot of fun, but I don't know if I would repeat as MCE has a great lineup and I am slowly making my way through it.
-
06-29-18 19:10 #102Senior Member

Posts: 202X2, man she was the best. Hailey come back LOL.
Originally Posted by HalfChi
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 09:39 #101Senior Member

Posts: 213Update
Saw Sophie finally and all I can say is new ATF! Maybe not ATF, Hailey from past MCE is going to be hard to remove from that lofty position but Sophie is very close. A few more sessions are needed to be sure. My date started out with a few scheduling problems that were quickly resolved by the scheduler. Once in the room I couldn't get over how beautiful she is. Wearing a shirt and only panties, her ass was amazing. We chatted a bit to get to know each other and on to LFK, DFK. We laid on the bed a bit and just got to know each other as we took each other's clothes off and continued kissing. Gave her a little back rub to get things going, which she really liked. Asked her to flip over and the fun began. All of my favorites, DATY, BBBJ, 69, covered up and Mish with lots of kissing. Finished that way but really wanted to do K9 but couldn't hold out. Cleaned up, chatted more about the industry and continued to kiss now and again. A second wasn't in me but I'm sure it was on the table. We connected like we have known each other forever so time flew by. My perfect date!
Originally Posted by HalfChi
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 01:03 #100Senior Member

Posts: 1712Mce promo
Welcome and thank you for the review. I have seen Kylie, so I can vouch for your review.
Originally Posted by TheRealMcoy
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to point out that you can not combine the $50 prebook promo and the $60 review promo. Only one promo each time. Also, half of the promo comes out the girl's cut. I usually make it up to the girls.
And yes, you should go see Megan next. She will fuck you silly.
-
06-28-18 14:05 #99Regular Member

Posts: 14Porscha from MCE
First time using MCE as I had always used Angelies before. I found MCE to be very responsive and easy to schedule with despite it being a last minute request. Met Porscha at a nice hotel downtown and was happy to see she was the girl in the pictures. She's a very pretty young lady, all natural without tattoos (I'm not a fan of tattoos so this was a plus! I'm.
Much more into a GFE experience than PSE and she fit my style perfectly. Lots of LFK into DFK and really felt quite natural. She was very responsive to DATY and FIV and really got into it. I only wanted oral this time and she really performed well ending with CIM.
I really enjoyed my time and will definitely repeat in the future.
-
06-28-18 03:30 #98Banned Member

Posts: 10KYLIE at MCE
Okay This is my first report so please indulge me. I've generally been an and. G. (Sandra and Ola 1&2) and E. E. C. Regular (too many cuties to mention). So thanks to reports here I decided to check out M. C. E. And boy am I glad I did. It's the same type setup as others using Telegram but what really got me was the advance schedule. Because of my work it really helps to have some advance knowledge of the girls schedules and thanks to the good reports here I decided Kylie had to be indulged. Checked in with the booker on Sunday to schedule for Wednesday morning to see Kylie at O'Hare. Anyways onto Wednesday, received details for 3/4 star hotel in Rosemont, get room No. And we're on. She opens the door and I'm f. Ing elated, she's hotter than I expected. Greets me with some lfk, checks my I. D. Then straight to to dfk. This girls tongue can really reach down you're throat and its then I realize I'm about to enter a new level of carnal pleasure. She's wearing maroon colored bandage style dress which later reveals matching silk lingerie. All this time we haven't passed the foyer mirror which gives me a perfect view of her ass. After slowly removing each others clothes she's bent over giving me sloppy BBBJ. Continues to D. T. And she's gagging. I lean over her back and stick one finger in her ass and one in her pussy, no complaints so I know for sure we're going to have a good time. By the way she's maybe 21/22, slim with firm A cups, tanned / olive skin with some tattoos. We move on to her bent over the side of the bed with her ass cheeks spread and I just bury my head in to paradise. Rimming, F. I. V. , F. I. A. Now I don't generally don't like rimming but this butt was too sweet to pass on. From there I had no choice but to proceed straight to anal. She asked to go slow at first but then ramps it up, all this while she keeps turnng and smiling as if I'm doing her a favour. This girl really wants to please. We move onto the bed still doing anal in positions I'm not sure what to call. Knowing I'm not going to last much longer so it ends with BBDTNSTCIMWS (hope that's the right acronym). She goes to get a hot towel to clean me up while I'm recuperating on the bed which was a nice touch. Some chit-chat and she goes back to work with light HJ then to more sloppy BBBJ (I did request her to spit a lot) moved onto CG then RCG, LK9 with my thumb inserted in her ass, she keeps turning around wanting more DFK and smiling like a cute puppy who just wants to please you. I honestly believe the word "no "is not in this girls vocabulary. What can I say but this girl is really hot and every request and position was fulfilled. I know with a lot of younger girls you need to give directions but Kylie seems to pick up the que's with a nod or a tap. Winner!! Says she does doubles (think she prefers Carly) but I'm thinking Megan who is next on my radar. Would I repeat? Hell yes!! Again with the weekly schedule I'm able to pick according to my preference on any given day and with the discount I'm already winning. This is my first MCE girl but if the other girls are half as good I'm entering an LTR. Did I mention she loves loves DT to the point of gagging and then apologizes for not going further. Love this girl!!
In the interest of full disclosure I want to say this review was not just about looking for discounts (which I will take if I can get) but it did motivate me to get off my ass and give back to a group to which I owe a lot. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Pre-booking discount $50 + $60 review is a no brainer IMHO.
Also should mention that booking was easy and on time. Any one who has spent countless hours like me waiting on Belmont and Harlem for delayed appointments and ghosting will appreciate efficiency. Only drawback I can think of is they seem to operate by a timer so you'll get your hour but if your still trying for extra innings YMMV.
-
06-27-18 11:19 #97Banned Member

Posts: 38Cali from WnW
4 bills, standard WnW fee. No tip. If she had a more open menu I would have tipped but $4 for non GFE is too much. I will probably see her again but give it some time in hopes she opens up her menu some. Otherwise not enough bang for the buck.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 03:17 #96Senior Member

Posts: 958What was the damage? Another new babe, Nova. Saw her pics earlier, now she's not on the site as I write this.
Originally Posted by SouperMan67
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 23:23 #95Banned Member

Posts: 38Cali from WnW
I just saw her today, she told me it was her second day in the biz. Probably the hottest girl I have ever seen. Blonde, mischievous, kind of slutty appeal. Thin, ectomorph style body with great natural rack (pierced). Lots of tattoos (just FYI). This girl loves it rough. Begged to be spanked and called names. Even engaged in some light choking, she loved it all. The downside is she is not GFE. Everything was covered and no kissing, no LFK or DFK. But if you want a great hard core fuck, she's your girl.
Originally Posted by CoffeeGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 09:10 #94Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone try Cali
Anyone try out Cali from wetnwild?
http://wetnwildescorts.com/profile.p..............479
-
06-25-18 18:43 #93Regular Member

Posts: 24Only Summer.
I haven't seen Rebecca yet but I saw Summer last month. She's very very cute and has a fit body and no tattoos. That said, I'm looking for an explosive experience coupled with a true GFE, something a number of MCE girls DO provide. Summer does not, not, kiss other than a bit of lfk. Her BBBJs are ok, but nothing special, especially for her high price (highest among the girls there). She also doesn't do any anal, no prostate play, certainly no rim, no doubles, doesn't swallow. So if you're looking for a high school cheerleader who just lets you fuck her for $500. Summer's your girl.
Originally Posted by FCF84
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 12:30 #92Senior Member

Posts: 152Lin
Here's my weird day that turned out for the best. I was craving a release, since it didn't happen the day before. I saw Clarissa was downtown, but I hate going downtown. So I tried to schedule Stephanie but schedules didn't match. Ok, I decide will try Clarissa only to find out she was fully booked. Actually didn't surprise me. So I was out of luck.
Shortly, received message that Clarissa was available. Great book it. So, I get stuck in traffic. Did I mention I hate going downtown. Finally, arrive downtown then trying to find parking is horrendous. Find valet parking great. I walk a block away and forget my condoms. I think to myself just my luck. I didn't go back cause it was just to much of a hassle. So walk around aimlessly and poof a walgreens appeared. I walk up each aisle and what the hell I don't see any condoms. Fine, I ask an employee where they are at. What the heck he makes me repeat it 3 times and then he repeats it back so the whole store hears it and everyone turns to see who's buying condoms. How ironic the condoms were in the baby aisle.
I leave to get a message that something came up with Clarissa but would be back around 8, if I was set on seeing her. I was set on seeing her but couldn't be out hours later so I thought my day was wasted.
Recived another message that Lin was available, I figure ok I'm already here and take the leap. MCE must have known I would like her. Ok get in the elevator to find out it doesn't go to the floor I need, lovely. I keep telling myself I hate downtown that's why I stopped working out there. Get on the right elevator, what the hell I knock on the wrong fucking door. My mind just wasn't feeling it.
I knock on the right door. Lin opens the door and I was mesmorized by her eyes and smile, everything else seemed to disappear. Quick shower sat down on bed next to her, I immediately let her know I was supposed to see Clarissa. She said she knows and hopes she can make up for it. Small chit chat, lfk, dfk and hands roaming on her body. I kept finding myself checking out her eyes and smile. I asked her if all the ladies are as beautiful and she gave a big smile. I laid back and she hopped on top grinding. More lfk, dfk, she kept adjusting her small top so I requested she take it off. Perfect breasts for her frame hope she doesn't change them. I suck and fondle them.
I ask her to go on the chair always kissing and work my way down. I ask if I could take her cute panties off. She says yes. Wow, I move back just to see all of her. I don't know if it was the sun coming through the curtains but I would swear she was glowing. Proceed to daty, fiv, fia. I ask her if I can fuck her ass and she gave me that intriguing look with her eyes and smile that's had me hypnotized the whole time. I can't speak for anyone else but she actually said yes. We switch positions and she does a wonderful BBBJ. Put the cover on and she tried to put it in her ass, seemed a bit hard to obtain so I said to put it in her pussy. Nice to know her ass was on the menu for me and we'll definitely try next time. Another great site as she road me. Still mesmerized by her eyes and smile. After a while I ask her to turn around. Her ass looked so good as she twerked and grinded with me inside her. She started to get tired so we go into doggy and she's completely face down ass up, with her head turned looking at me. It felt so good pounding her. She asked me to choke her and that just excited me more. She talked a little dirty and I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded on her ass. I grabbed the towel to wipe her off. We lay on bed next to each other kissing. She asks if she made up for everything and yes she did.
I requested 69. I'm not sure what she was doing to me all I know is she had my toes curling and my left leg cramped up. I tried to push through it cause it felt so good and that's never happened before. Wow.
I ask her to get back on the chair. Performed more daty and I asked her to cum for me. I hope she did cause I wanted her to feel like she made me feel. She still looked like she was glowing. At some point she had me thinking of doubles with her. I asked her if she does doubles and she said yes. I've never had a threesome, but if I do I want her there. Did some more mish.
I stand up and wanted to pop in her mouth. She starts a great BBBJ. After a while the dreaded timer goes off. She pulls back for a moment then continues again. But that fucking buzzer just kills the moment. Quick shower and more lfk, dfk before leaving. All through out the session kept bringing up I wanted to see her again. So MCE if you read these. Sundays ohare, I'm there. Did I mention I hate going downtown.
-
06-25-18 12:08 #91Banned Member

Posts: 3Victoria at MCE
Saw Victoria at the OHare last week. Absolutely cute and pretty, she is a keeper. Started with lfk / dfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down. Went to Daty: very tasty. Then to bbj in front of the mirror, awesome! Went into standing mish and finished there. Great girl and agency, will definitely see her again. Highly recommend!
-
06-25-18 10:35 #90Senior Member

Posts: 152Lin
Here's my weird day that turned out for the best. I was craving a release, since it didn't happen the day before. I saw Clarissa was downtown, but I hate going downtown. So I tried to schedule Stephanie but schedules didn't match. Ok, I decide will try Clarissa only to find out she was fully booked. Actually didn't surprise me. So I was out of luck.
Shortly, received message that Clarissa was available. Great book it. So, I get stuck in traffic. Did I mention I hate going downtown. Finally, arrive downtown then trying to find parking is horrendous. Find valet parking great. I walk a block away and forget my condoms. I think to myself just my luck. I didn't go back cause it was just to much of a hassle. So walk around aimlessly and poof a walgreens appeared. I walk up each aisle and what the hell I don't see any condoms. Fine, I ask an employee where they are at. What the heck he makes me repeat it 3 times and then he repeats it back so the whole store hears it and everyone turns to see who's buying condoms. How ironic the condoms were in the baby aisle.
I leave to get a message that something came up with Clarissa but would be back around 8, if I was set on seeing her. I was set on seeing her but couldn't be out hours later so I thought my day was wasted.
Recived another message that Lin was available, I figure ok I'm already here and take the leap. MCE must have known I would like her. Ok get in the elevator to find out it doesn't go to the floor I need, lovely. I keep telling myself I hate downtown that's why I stopped working out there. Get on the right elevator, what the hell I knock on the wrong fucking door. My mind just wasn't feeling it.
I knock on the right door. Lin opens the door and I was mesmorized by her eyes and smile, everything else seemed to disappear. Quick shower sat down on bed next to her, I immediately let her know I was supposed to see Clarissa. She said she knows and hopes she can make up for it. Small chit chat, lfk, dfk and hands roaming on her body. I kept finding myself checking out her eyes and smile. I asked her if all the ladies are as beautiful and she gave a big smile. I laid back and she hopped on top grinding. More lfk, dfk, she kept adjusting her small top so I requested she take it off. Perfect breasts for her frame hope she doesn't change them. I suck and fondle them.
I ask her to go on the chair always kissing and work my way down. I ask if I could take her cute panties off. She says yes. Wow, I move back just to see all of her. I don't know if it was the sun coming through the curtains but I would swear she was glowing. Proceed to daty, fiv, fia. I ask her if I can fuck her ass and she gave me that intriguing look with her eyes and smile that's had me hypnotized the whole time. I can't speak for anyone else but she actually said yes. We switch positions and she does a wonderful BBBJ. Put the cover on and she tried to put it in her ass, seemed a bit hard to obtain so I said to put it in her pussy. Nice to know her ass was on the menu for me and we'll definitely try next time. Another great site as she road me. Still mesmerized by her eyes and smile. After a while I ask her to turn around. Her ass looked so good as she twerked and grinded with me inside her. She started to get tired so we go into doggy and she's completely face down ass up, with her head turned looking at me. It felt so good pounding her. She asked me to choke her and that just excited me more. She talked a little dirty and I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded on her ass. I grabbed the towel to wipe her off. We lay on bed next to each other kissing. She asks if she made up for everything and yes she did.
I requested 69. I'm not sure what she was doing to me all I know is she had my toes curling and my left leg cramped up. I tried to push through it cause it felt so good and that's never happened before. Wow.
I ask her to get back on the chair. Performed more daty and I asked her to cum for me. I hope she did cause I wanted her to feel like she made me feel. She still looked like she was glowing. At some point she had me thinking of doubles with her. I asked her if she does doubles and she said yes. I've never had a threesome, but if I do I want her there. Did some more mish.
I stand up and wanted to pop in her mouth. She starts a great BBBJ. After a while the dreaded timer goes off. She pulls back for a moment then continues again. But that fucking buzzer just kills the moment. Quick shower and more lfk, dfk before leaving. All through out the session kept bringing up I wanted to see her again. So MCE if you read these. Sundays ohare, I'm there. Did I mention I hate going downtown.












Reply With Quote





