Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 731 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Malibu, do you host or did the 19 yr old host?

    I don't host, and I find majority of ladies don't host either, which has made my experience quite different than yours. I don't think I will be renewing, after about 6 mos or so.
    I host, I never go inside these girls houses or hotels, I picked her up and she took the T home.

  2. #440
    Hey, Malibu, do you host or did the 19 yr old host?

    I don't host, and I find majority of ladies don't host either, which has made my experience quite different than yours. I don't think I will be renewing, after about 6 mos or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    I joined up the site because I'm sick of all the nonsense with escort sites and doublelist and thank god I did. In 2 days on being on already got 7 phone numbers, 3 solid girls who are ready to meet and this afternoon had this 19 yo emo chick white 110 lbs very petite for some fun. Condom full service but BBBJ, and was up for anything except anal for 100. Ill post a pic later and update or something but for anyone whos not on the site and reads this, join, pay the 90 bucks and you will not regret it. So many non pros, girls next door types and college woman who are very attractive and clean and you may think nobody wants to have sex or everyone wants like 500 and its just not true, youd be surprised how many are down for sexual fun and on the cheap.

  3. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    It says she's looking for mentorship. Anytime I see that, I move on.
    And it indicates what? Those little tabs are so often in error. Many girls check 'financial domination' - but hover your cursor over it. It says 'I want to be financially dominated'. SBs aren't the brightest bulbs. If you take everything on the profile literally, and pass, you leave that many more for me. I have SCORED by contacting under 22 girls who list the highest sugar amounts. They haven't read on SA that substantial means over 10 K per month, it just sounds good to them. LOL.

  4. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Former adult actress on SA and she started messaging me. Asking what I'd like etc. I recognized her and said from her profile she's pRobably out of my league in terms of spend. She asked me what I'd do and I said $3. 50. She now she thinks I'm offering 3. 5 k per meet and won't stop messaging me. Sent me her phone number told me where she lives. I don't have the heart to tell her she's off by 10 x. What to do.

    If anyone wants the link to her profile PM me.
    Well, there is a block function on SA. If you gave her your regular phone #, bad on you. You need to be using Google Voice for this activity, it also has a block function. Finally, there is a lot of discussion of porn stars on the sugar threads for many cities, including the de facto national thread, Richmond VA. The assessment is that porn stars offer the worst sex many SDs have ever had. So, you didn't miss out, don't let the little head take over. It won't be what you think anyway, even at the price point you were thinking of. I had the MOST amazing sex from an average looking girl I met on SA (in CA), she invited me over and never discussed sugar, I left her $140. She texts that I 'completely satisfied' her.

  5. #437

    Link.

    There's really no legitimate reason for you not to post a link to her profile so we can take a look in perhaps give some advice. It's quite obvious you have no intention of seeing her and her price point is way too high for you so I'm not sure why you feel the need keep the link private. And you never know, someone from the board they have actually scored her for the amount you offered

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Former adult actress on SA and she started messaging me. Asking what I'd like etc. I recognized her and said from her profile she's pRobably out of my league in terms of spend. She asked me what I'd do and I said $3. 50. She now she thinks I'm offering 3. 5 k per meet and won't stop messaging me. Sent me her phone number told me where she lives. I don't have the heart to tell her she's off by 10 x. What to do.

    If anyone wants the link to her profile PM me.

  6. #436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I had this one a while ago. $$$ BBBJ, DATY, Kissy, CFS. I wanted to see her again, but she had a messed up situation. She told me she was separated, but it sounded fishy so decided not to see her again. She's attractive though. Girl next door type. Really into sex.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-fbf3f0cefacb
    What was her gift amount?

  7. #435

    Oh boy adult actress

    Former adult actress on SA and she started messaging me. Asking what I'd like etc. I recognized her and said from her profile she's pRobably out of my league in terms of spend. She asked me what I'd do and I said $3. 50. She now she thinks I'm offering 3. 5 k per meet and won't stop messaging me. Sent me her phone number told me where she lives. I don't have the heart to tell her she's off by 10 x. What to do.

    If anyone wants the link to her profile PM me.

  8. #434

    My first meet on sa since I joined

    I joined up the site because I'm sick of all the nonsense with escort sites and doublelist and thank god I did. In 2 days on being on already got 7 phone numbers, 3 solid girls who are ready to meet and this afternoon had this 19 yo emo chick white 110 lbs very petite for some fun. Condom full service but BBBJ, and was up for anything except anal for 100. Ill post a pic later and update or something but for anyone whos not on the site and reads this, join, pay the 90 bucks and you will not regret it. So many non pros, girls next door types and college woman who are very attractive and clean and you may think nobody wants to have sex or everyone wants like 500 and its just not true, youd be surprised how many are down for sexual fun and on the cheap.

  9. #433
    I had this one a while ago. $$$ BBBJ, DATY, Kissy, CFS. I wanted to see her again, but she had a messed up situation. She told me she was separated, but it sounded fishy so decided not to see her again. She's attractive though. Girl next door type. Really into sex.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-fbf3f0cefacb

  10. #432
    It says she's looking for mentorship. Anytime I see that, I move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPacking  [View Original Post]

  11. #431
    Dude, do not send her any money. Move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLink  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-b05263a4e744

    She has sent me nude pictures of herself but continually asks for money to help fix her car before a first meetup. She has an incredible body, says she's in Vermont even tho it says Florida on her profile. Just curious if anyone knows if she's a rob.

  12. #430

    Any info on Quin011?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-b05263a4e744

    She has sent me nude pictures of herself but continually asks for money to help fix her car before a first meetup. She has an incredible body, says she's in Vermont even tho it says Florida on her profile. Just curious if anyone knows if she's a rob.

  13. #429

    Too Funny.

    Going back and forth with a SB this morning. And she kept asking me "What's your ideal situation?" "What would be the most incredible arrangement you could come come up with? She just kept going so I wrote:

    "Well if you're asking hypothetically the most amazing ultimate arrangement would be to be able to have sex with someone as beautiful as you whenever I wanted to without all this financial commitment nonsense."

    And she went absolutely ballistic. Copying and pasting her response. By the way she was being really sweet and flirty before this message.

    "You f*cking motherf*cker. This isn't f*cking Tinder you *sshole. If you want to just screw pretty girls for nothing then SA is not the right site for you. You should know this. *sshole."

    But surprisingly she didn't block me. We're still chatting. LOL.

    Stay safe!

  14. #428

  15. #427

    Jess

    Had talked to her elsewhere online prior to meeting and then found her SA profile, if anyone is out in the springfeld area, she's a bit shy in person but has a great body she likes showing off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sa.jpg‎   13480450_154102038339266_246371959_n.jpg‎   13487816_156883531394450_1605396475_n.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape