Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 10956
-
06-30-18 02:46 #426Senior Member

Posts: 294Awesome Strategy!
Awesome strategy, Aardvarks! I might have to borrow that one from you. I try to read all of the SB on USASG nightly, looking for golden nuggets just like this. Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
06-29-18 16:54 #425Senior Member

Posts: 338SA vs SB
Having tried both I would highly recommend SA over SB. SB economics don't work out escpecially if you don't click with the girl.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
On SA. It's a true numbers game. Find the profiles with a little (not zero) detail. Ask for pics (who cares if they think that's rude). Hide and block those that you aren't interested in to thin out the herd.
One thing that worked amazingly well for me was to put up a very detailed profile of exactly what I was looking for and a few blurry pics. THEN put something at the top like " Due to overwhelming interest I have to decline any further SBs as I have selected 2 and will be supporting them for the forseeable future. But you can try to persuade me I should look at you too. * My inbox was filled nightly with people vying for my attention. Was pretty cool.
Good luck!
-
06-29-18 15:05 #424Senior Member

Posts: 299SB vs SA
Yeah SA is up to 90 a month. I've had some success on SA and like it that I can contact many people for a one time fee. But lately I've come across a lot of scammers, drug users and time wasters. But there are some nice ones too. The way it is with SB is that it costs to meet each person. Too much. I had better luck with SA than SB but haen't been on SB for about a year.
Originally Posted by TRex69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 11:44 #423Senior Member

Posts: 624Background check
Thanks for your thoughts on this. I have one potential that has a shoplifting arrest. She cannot host and I am not sure I trust her in my house. I guess I am looking for the very few in the sugar bowl because they love it.
Originally Posted by Pacifier
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 07:13 #422Senior Member

Posts: 338Background Check
I always do it. And it's not usually the POT I'm worried about it's the company she keeps. Was getting ready to see a girl in Worcester and the night before I found her FB page. She had told me she was single but on FB she clearly has a boyfriend. Lots of recent pics of them together. So I looked him up on InstantCheckmate and he has a massive rap sheet. In and out of prison. Lots of arrests for possession of drugs, weapons etc. I asked her about him and she said she still lives with him "But we're not together". Yeah thanks but no thanks.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
06-27-18 21:50 #421Senior Member

Posts: 651Background check /
I definitely do as much research as possible prior to meeting. But I don't hold it against them if they have a past. The key for me is to make sure it is the past, and not the present.
Because what I have found is that the past is often a result of the company they kept rather than a reflection on their own personality. Case and point is Olive in RI. There are many more examples. If they were stellar at managing their lives and careers, they would likely not be seeing us. There are very few who are in the game just because they love it. Often we have to be content with those who at least don't hate it.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 21:33 #420Senior Member

Posts: 624Cursory background check
How many of you perform even a basic background check on a potential SB? While I do not always have the opportunity to perform one, it does sometimes present itself. I've also noticed that, on many occasions, I find the potential SB has be arrested. Most time for drugs, but sometimes for theft and assault. I know many of you do not care about spending time with drug users (I do not knowingly see them), but I am curious as to everyone's thoughts on this.
-
06-26-18 23:28 #419Senior Member

Posts: 261Cassie Fun SA MEMBER
One picture.
Hot body.
Ave 47 my type.
I think she's in RI.
Any information. ? SA LINK.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-53ccd7503f6c
-
06-26-18 19:06 #418Senior Member

Posts: 2682Not everyone has a "normal" schedule. 90% of my meetings are 2 am to 4 am. It's the best time to play in my opinion, very little traffic.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
06-26-18 18:49 #417Senior Member

Posts: 338SA cc52.
Same here but now I'm blocked so guess I will never know. Someone needs to TOFTT and let us know! LOL.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 18:37 #416Senior Member

Posts: 203SA cc52.
She has hit me up twice on two different SA accounts. Likes to sext late at night, get off, then move on. She wanted to come to my house the next day. Not sure if she was serious or not. Lives with her parents in RI but travels to MA often.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
I have her on Snapchat. I screenshotted one of her snaps and she freaked out. LOL. A little plump for me but could be fun.
-
06-26-18 09:54 #415Senior Member

Posts: 338Cassandra
She messaged me at 4 AM this morning that she wanted to meet. That's crazy sketchy.
Originally Posted by Mitch672
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 08:25 #414Banned Member

Posts: 74SA MissyX76
Hooked up with MissyX76 at her place in Mendon. If you don't like cigarette smoke and cat box smells find another. Sweet girl who needed some help and was in a tough bind. Happy to oblige, although should have burned my clothes when I was done due to the cigarette and 420 smell. Great head game, never mentioned donation so went with a number I thought was fair and she didn't complain (this was after the deed, not before). Very playful, open to just about anything and has already pinged me looking for a return visit. Only been a few days since I saw her.
-
06-25-18 17:07 #413Senior Member

Posts: 338SA cc52.
Cool girl. We were going back and forth via text but could never meet up. Gets really explicit with some nice pictures.
https://seekingarrangement.com/messa...f-65ce501ab166
But then we couldn't meet up so she blocked me.
-
06-24-18 11:15 #412Senior Member

Posts: 664Ripped off
This happened to me in Florida, She came in asked to use bathroom I paid her up front then said she had to go out in the hall to use ohone and bolted DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT!
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




