Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 10949
-
07-03-18 15:09 #119Regular Member

Posts: 1Megan at MCE
First the agency, once verified booking is fairly easy and straightforward. Telegram is fairly fast and convenient and got replies pretty fast. I got a weekly schedule about availability both downtown and airport area.
Booked Megan, got location immediately and room number once I reached hotel.Coming to the girl, Megan, beautiful. Tall. Doll like hair which I would play with whole day long. Welcomed me with a long passionate DFK and I mean really long. Cleaned up and then we hopped onto the bed with LFK and DFK going on. She has those perky tits which I liked playing with. She then started sucking my dick and she can DT pretty good. I returned the favour with DATY which I guessed she liked and had an O too. Did a bit of mish, then doggy and CG. She makes noises while doing stuff and the right noises which keeeps a man going. Cuddled a bit after session, a bit of chat too!! Didn't try A (not my thing).
Overall a great girl, who puts in everything she got and I really appreciate the keen-ness with which she did stuff.
-
07-03-18 15:03 #118Senior Member

Posts: 29This coming from a guy who got hussled on SA? I'm just hear to share my experiences. Rather repeat with girls I know then have some random thought making a scene that I stole from her in a parking lot. Everybody starts somewhere. I'm glad I never had that type of drama with a provider.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 11:56 #117Regular Member

Posts: 7Mce and stephanie
Ok first time reviewing on this site. I have used MCe for over a year. 10 plus models. Stephanie is my new atf. She is an Asian Hispanic mix and drop dead gorgeous. I shave seen her a few times already. I enter and she immediately starts lfk. We can't up I clean up. She knows me and warms me up with BBBJ. She is so pretty. I cover up for standing Mish. I love that with her because she is stunning. I get to watch her the whole time. After a long time a switch to standing dog and go some more with her turned to I can still see. That face. Ok I am getting close so I switch to BBBJ again and she kisses and licks me while. Lookimg at me with that perfect face. I have that in my mind as she goes to town. I hope a. While and finally pop with her non stop comlmtinueing until I have nothing left. She is one of the best at ythat I have had. We then turn to daty. She likes slow and steady and it usually. Takea me a while but I get her to. Climax. She is awesome. My atf.
-
07-03-18 11:16 #116Regular Member

Posts: 20Megan MCE
Hello! I saw Megan recently and subscribe 100% what the other reviews say. She was great and recommend her 100% if you like to be teased and spoiled by a beautiful woman.
When I opened the door I saw this gorgeous blonde. She had a great smile and bubbly personality. We immediately kissed for a while and I excused myself to the restroom. When I came back we went straight to the bed, where we re-started the DFK session – she is very passionate and has a lot of enthusiasm and attitude. She the slowly undressed me and started stripping right in front of me.
She then moved to BBBJ and, man was it great, w / DT. Anyways she then turned around for 69 and I noticed how wet she was. Wow. We stayed there for some time and then got the glove. We went through several positions: cg, doggy. At all times she was very involved, she even took out a vibrator during the session LOL. After a while I could not hold it and had to end the session in the bag WOW. She then gave me a good massage and then it was time to go unfortunately.
I recommend her 100% and plan to repeat. She has an athletic body, beautiful face, and true GFE enthusiasm.
-
07-03-18 10:52 #115Senior Member

Posts: 29Carly MCE.
I was on the fence between Carly or Andrea from EEC.
Sexy Asian or sexy new girl. I am happy I ended up seeing Carly.
She was a little late due to her uber driver.
However things were handled and the fun began.
Took a quick shower after handling the donation.
She was wearing a skirt and top. She ripped off her top and.
Attacked my cock. Face fucked her at the edge of the bed.
Then had her lay on the edge and more BBBJ. I love this angle. We must have both been in the mood as chemistry seemed to.
Work out flawlessly. Laid in bed for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.
Her body is perfect for a college girl. Pics on the site show off her perfect curves.
Nice set of small boobies probably B's but nice.
Worked up a sweat through a couple of positions. Plenty of lfk dfk through out the session.
Went in the bag after 45/ min or so. Can't do two rounds in an hr that much any more.
But I had plenty of fun. Very GFE I would repeat.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
07-03-18 10:41 #114Senior Member

Posts: 29Michelle is the new Hailey. Two different girls but very similar in bed.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 10:39 #113Senior Member

Posts: 29Yes I've seen her. She's legit but YMMV heard she's passive on BJ's. Times I've seen her I just banged her. She's got beautiful face. Some people saisnshe looks like Megan fox.
Originally Posted by AbChicago
[View Original Post]
I may see her again today.
-
07-03-18 07:41 #112Senior Member

Posts: 30Kayla Thompson from Chicago Cover Girls
Saw her last week, she's great, would def repeat. Young spinner, no tattoos, small, very small. Had some hair on kitty, but was clean and smelled great. Started with LFK and then DFK. Went to BBBJ, her skills are very good, lots of spit, eye contact and she would spit and stroke which got me ready real fast. Had to DATY before I took the ride, her only rule was no fingers inside. On went the cover and we started Doggie, then Mish, VERY TIGHT, blew in the bag. Talked a little, she's interesting, very curious about the world. Initiated BBBJ again and put on another cover, went to mish, got her to come. Time was almost up so I didn't finish. She's not from Chicago, but if she ever comes back I would def see her again.
-
07-03-18 04:55 #111Regular Member

Posts: 24While I can't personally vouch for her and her friends, Avery Thatcher http://www.averythatchervip.com and her group of girl friends are indys who also do bachelor parties. I'd start there and move on to the agencies, tho I'd stick with independents for bachelor parties. Cheaper in the long run and more flexible in choice of girls.
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 04:49 #110Regular Member

Posts: 24Autumn in Chicago
MCE (Moels Club Elite) seems to provide some terrific models lately (that and their bonus for early bookings and review promos -- good or not so good) and have upped their game in the past 4 or 5 months which may explain the recent influx of their models' reviews. One of their standouts is Autumn. She has a fit body and beautiful face in a compact, tight package, she's a captivating provider -- one of the finest I've been with. She's always extremely charming, focusing on ALL my needs and seems to enjoy being with me. It's not an act --this young sweetheart is a terrifically bright and intuitive girl that always aims to please.
I found her to be very responsive. Starting with a subtly wicked and knowing smile she warmed me up with a luscious light kiss then some deep french kissing as we sat on the bed. I was flattered that she remembered actually remembers clients and their preferences. The fun began very sensual very slow and easy. I stroked and kissed her amazing thighs and legs -- as fit and smooth ever -- before going down on a beautifully shaven and clean pussy that smelled as delicious as it tasted. I alternated between licking and rubbing her clit that elicited some sweet moans that seemed genuine rather than that of overly-dramatic shrieking of some other performance pros. I could have spent most of my hour doing this -- her pussy is so tight and inviting, I could have cum right then and there. But I wanted to enjoy more of her, and thus began the next phase where it was her turn.
Working her way down, she began with some exquisite bbbjJ: nice and slow with some wonderfully erotic tongue action -- caressing the boys and 'other' nether regions. I had to pull out numerous times to keep from exploding. She was happily prepared to go to fuck-land, but her mouth and fingers stroking my ass were too much for me and I finally succumbed, blowing my entire load in her mouth which she gladly swallowed. After more caresses and soft kisses, I was ready for my second, and last pop. On came the raincoat as she mounted and rode me like a fit and lovely cowgirl. Being the bouncing spinner she is, the 'cowgirl' took about 8-10 minutes before I exploded again while she leaned down and for a last deep kiss before I finally dressed and left.
-
07-02-18 15:37 #109Banned Member

Posts: 11Has anyone seen Sydney from MCE
I remember her name seeing earlier on their website but pictures look so different. Any lead?
Why looky here, another user, registered in the last month who is MCE, MCE, MCE.
A2
-
07-02-18 15:36 #108Senior Member

Posts: 86Bachelor party
I'm planning a friends bachelor party for sometime in August and was hoping to work with an agency to provide some girls for the event. Has anyone ever set something like that up before?
I was thinking some kind of flat fee for 3-4 girls to show up, they'd get tips for dancing and then also provide private services for the guys who wanted it. I've got a RS2 K membership but have been mostly sticking to sugar babies the last few years so I'm not really plugged into the agency game.
Any one have experience with this kinda thing before? Should I go visit girls at a few agencies before hand to establish I'm no LEO? Any help?
-
07-01-18 09:55 #107Regular Member

Posts: 3Danielle at MCE
Danielle, Danielle. What a woman does MCE have on call, at the moment. Myself, a definite fan of EEC, might be turning a new leaf with the roster MCE has available. Danielle was the first person I've booked with them so far. Before we met, I did have some minor scheduling hiccup to iron out with MCE but (thankfully) they were responsive, professional, and got things taken care of -- all good things, considering it was my first time with them. On to the day I met Danielle.
Truth be told, my meeting could have been better, if I'd had iron out a few things myself that day. Gripes of that fateful day: 1. An early afternoon appointment turned to a late afternoon appointment due to scheduling hiccups. 2. I wound up arriving on time to appointment only to realize I left my phone at work (only way to follow up with MCE). 3. I had to sprint a mile back, and forth, only to arrive late to my appointment. 4. Had the stamina of a wet sack when I finally got up to the greet Danielle.
Now, Danielle, dear lord is she gorgeous. A young gal (not too young) and physically fit (not skinny or anorexic) she's a lightly petite stunner with gorgeous eyes and coquettish smile, her background in dance shines through in her look. Proceeding onwards, I was sweating to the oldies and she was welcoming enough to let me unwind a bit before we began. Great to talk too and whip smart, she's genuinely engaged in every conversation you'll have -- even if it's with a guy like me trying to catch a thousand breaths at once. After a quick I'd check I excused myself to the bathroom to wash my sweat-soaked body. When I came back, that's when the fun began.
Meeting me, naked, on the bed, was Danielle. I met her with only a towel which proceeded to be dropped just as quickly, as Danielle remarked she loved the way I looked without it. When I say Danielle loves to play with her mouth, and to be played with by a mouth, I don't mean it lightly. A long make-out session with quite GFE, personal LFK grew to DFK with obvious enjoyment on both sides. Personally, not feeling too vibrant myself (I was still recovering from my marathon run to get there) I told her to lay back and enjoy herself. A long session of me providing DATY, DATO, FIV, rewarded me with exciting views of Danielle being extremely vocal of how much she was enjoying this "she" time. I could feel and taste her orgasms and this made me even more want to pleasure her, just how she'd like it.
Seeking to return the favor, Danielle took me to the side of the bed and proceeded to give one of the best BBBJ with DT I've ever had. You could tell she enjoyed providing this service and had skills in doing so. After a while, I asked her to turn over and engaged in a bit of 69 with rimming and heavy petting. Things were getting good so she asked me if I can finally begin.
Unfortunately, for me, that's when my body began to lose whatever adrenaline it had be running on. Cover couldn't stay on while we tried MISH. Danielle, gamely, never let up, trying various ways to facilitate the session and my pleasure. One sight I'll never forget is her insanely, shapely ass prodded up as the cover came off and the only thing my body was up for (CIM) was richly rewarded with a deeply erotic BBBJ as Danielle played with herself feverishly as I released in her mouth. What was a GFE turned to a PSE as Danielle played with the lesser head and did some fluid play I'd never seen, outside of Chrome Browser Incognito Modes.
After I finished, we both laid in bed and revelled in a genuine connection that was made. Danielle, I could tell cared about what she was doing and translated it in her continuing caresses, kisses, and cuddling after the session was over. A great conversation was had by both of us and we knew (through verbal and non-verbal cues) this wasn't going to be the last time we would and should see each other.
-
07-01-18 00:45 #106Regular Member

Posts: 22Looking for certain providers
Anyone know if Celine and Alexandra are still with Angellis? Also wondering if Amira and Greta are with EEC still.
-
06-30-18 23:05 #105Senior Member

Posts: 202Kira Vu at Michelle's
Holy shit, see her immediately. This is the diamond in the rough you hope to find. One of my top sessions ever (Hailey at CEC / MCE still holds the title, barely). Kira is here till Tuesday but back again in mid-July. The most perfect body I've ever encountered and her personality is so bubbly and sweet. Fresh breath, super clean kitty, and eyes you can get lost in. More than made up for the shitty indy provider I saw earlier this week.










Reply With Quote




