Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 76 to 90 of 19268
-
07-04-18 10:58 #19193Senior Member

Posts: 254Jessica
Try to call and text in a week. Can not leave voice message. The box is full. She did not answer the phone or reply my message. It is just a total waist of time.
Originally Posted by Nevin0077
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 10:58 #19192Senior Member

Posts: 143Pics
No way those pics are real. If they are sign me up.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 10:17 #19191Senior Member

Posts: 389Agree
Pretty sure I know who you are talking about and saw her too. Agree with your review. Here is the link: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1154344.
Originally Posted by BoredAf2
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 04:23 #19190Banned Member

Posts: 20I Forgot to mention that, but you're right. I drove out to see her at least 4 times and she only answered back once, and that was after I was half way back home. I turned around and she let me in, and I happened to park right in front of her door the first time, and she still didn't answer. I know at some point she somehow found my Facebook, because her real name, and account popped up on my recommended friends list.
Originally Posted by Nevin0077
[View Original Post]
If she does answer, you're in for life transforming experience, just. Don't plain on it actually happening and you won't be let down. LOL.
-
07-04-18 01:01 #19189Senior Member

Posts: 384Diamond?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...i/567730689183
Is she legit? I googled number and it showed up connected to an ad of someone older. Also lists no tatts but clearly has tatts in the pics. She's offering up that ass so if she's legit I will be tappin' that when I come up there this weekend.
-
07-03-18 18:08 #19188Senior Member

Posts: 144Little Nikki
Looks like Nikki is back after being AWOL for a number of months. I've had a couple nice visits recently and she agreed that I can post so long as there's no face pictures. Nice girl, treat her well and she'll stay around and out of trouble. Seniors can PM me with more information and digits.
C.
-
07-03-18 17:29 #19187Senior Member

Posts: 2714 and stephson.
Stop by a hotel, Asian girl, age around 40, nice build, fake tits. Her head game was very good. But she was so loose I didn't feel anything. Overall I give her a 6. Probably won't repeat. 140 hh 160 hr.
-
07-03-18 00:59 #19186Regular Member

Posts: 10Black girls are my favorite
Anyone know of one that does outcall? Not having too much luck finding one otherwise.
-
07-02-18 14:41 #19185Senior Member

Posts: 101Local agencies
Can anyone pm or reply here, the local agencies in Detroit area? If there is number only then pm me please.
As of now, still no luck in getting into city-girls network. Neither I'm having good luck in finding a good provider in my areas, Belleville / Canton / Plymouth!
Thanks.
-
07-01-18 22:02 #19184Senior Member

Posts: 467Better experience than what I been getting still.
Better experience than what I been having, I'm only going for top and covered now, they keep being on their periods and don't say anything. I notice when I check the condom after just starting. I usually just get BJ afterwards, but this 6th incident was the last. : l.
Originally Posted by DennyInUSA
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 21:43 #19183Senior Member

Posts: 31Bareback Beauties section
I noticed on other sections, Los Angeles, Orange County, Vegas, Miami have bareback beauties sections for that info, why doesn't Detroit? Can someone add one? I know some are now for this but some are. Not trying to start any trouble. Let me know your thoughts.
-
07-01-18 14:05 #19182Senior Member

Posts: 101Absolutely! Loved that song man 👍.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 11:28 #19181Senior Member

Posts: 261Enough bad hygiene already
https://youtu.be/J4j7ggZqbiU
Originally Posted by DennyInUSA
[View Original Post]
What's with these chicks and the bad hygiene lately, I've noticed that too. Hey bro, good thing you only got CBJ and didn't do DATY, or you woulda had to lick your dog's ass when you got home, just to get the taste out of your mouth. These chicks really need to keep themselves clean if they want repeat guests.
-
07-01-18 11:26 #19180Regular Member

Posts: 2Jessica is not reliable
FYI to all newbies with her this one can be a huge waste of time. I've tried three times to see her and all three times I drive out to her location and she stops answering her phone. This was over the course of several months. I could understand if it was just a bad week or month but it seems to me like she just doesn't care about her first time customers and wasting their time. Don't be a sucker like me and avoid her.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 10:33 #19179Senior Member

Posts: 101Kennedy in Madison Heights
Visited Kennedy. Room was a mess but she was the girl in pics. Pretty face, tiny tits. As soon as I entered the room, bad smell irritated me, did short stay with CBJ only. Might not repeat if I get other good choices. Her face and ass I can give good rating, CBJ was okay.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...y/606340881868
Can anyone pm or reply here, the local agencies in Detroit area? If there is number only then pm me please.
I'm getting tired of visiting providers not being great in service and with bad hygiene. Hopefully there are local agencies out here in airport area or surroundings who provide better service in that matter.
As of now, still no luck in getting into city-girls network. Neither I'm having good luck in finding a good provider in my areas, Belleville and Canton!
Thanks.

















