Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 91 to 105 of 19268
-
07-01-18 08:55 #19178Senior Member

Posts: 93For the price? She quoted me some pretty high rates. What could she be talked down to?
Originally Posted by WondersWonder
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-18 05:56 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 479Jessica
120 for hhr. Well worth it. Of course YMMV and you could negotiate your own $.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 23:57 #19176Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks for the report. What were the damages??
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 23:57 #19175Senior Member

Posts: 103Sort through the bS
Seems like maybe the ads that specify local highway / crossroads would be more relevant than the ones that just say "DETROIT" or have some phone number right in the subject line. ?
Originally Posted by Blue12
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 14:53 #19174Senior Member

Posts: 524Audrey Hepburn
It is. I figured, based on her donation request, she would be a step up from BP advertisers. But no.
Originally Posted by HundreadProof
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 11:46 #19173Regular Member

Posts: 6Looks like the same provider that used to advertise under the moniker 'Audrey Hepburn'.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 09:55 #19172Senior Member

Posts: 524Jackie O
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...roit/jackieox3
Saw her the other day at her extremely small apartment in a decent area. She looks just like her pictures. Was a little more ghetto than I was hoping for. Her aggressive personality made think I was in for a good time. Wrong. She said she dances at the Cricket and would I like a little dance. I said sure, and as soon as she started gyrating those hips, there was that aroma. Figured since I drove a long way might as well do it. Well that was uninspiring. She's just not that good at her trade. She was nice and I like her look but that's not enough for a repeat visit.
-
06-30-18 08:24 #19171Senior Member

Posts: 134Kendra
I saw her this week for a ss. She was on something. Kept moving around a lot. She is not as good looking as the pics. She is not ugly either. Has some weight. Boobs are real. I may repeat because she was sweet. I saw her crack pipe. If she was not on anything I am sure my time would have been better.
Originally Posted by MikeDownRiver
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 06:43 #19170Banned Member

Posts: 20Yeah.
I've seen her too, a truly heaven like experience on earth. However she definitely is a part of something bigger. She's had the same number, and she's been in the same spot for at least 2 years that I know of. That's definitely not he typical situation.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-18 03:15 #19169Senior Member

Posts: 479Jessica
I have seen Jessica several times at 14 & 75 motel. Photo is accurate, she is beautiful. Everything covered and she did a great job with the CBJ. Did daty and multiple positions during FS. I especially liked looking at that great ass from behind, works for me. No obvious signs of drug use or a handler. A pleasant experience with a pleasant person. I will repeat.
https://www.escortwiz.ch/united-stat...4610_105345945
-
06-30-18 00:49 #19168Senior Member

Posts: 175A few good ads
I've seen a couple I recognize but never connected them through this site. Looks like most are scam ads, out of town numbers, TGTBT pics, etc, same ad on many cities, not promising in my opinion but if you try any please report back. I see IvyBarbie is on the GR site, got to see her, one of a kind.
Originally Posted by MbscMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-18 18:36 #19167Regular Member

Posts: 19Yesbackpage.
Watch out for this page yesbackpage.com I think it might be our least favorite uncle
-
06-29-18 13:11 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 251Nasty provider
Ok. So I have been looking for a replacement for a regular provider that is just dirty, nasty, cock-hungry, etc. Someone that doesn't just go through the motions and kind of enjoys what she does.
Basically I have been looking for someone like Cassius since she retired. I have had some luck, but still looking. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
-
06-28-18 13:21 #19165Senior Member

Posts: 389Shelly update
On Monday this week I used this same service and thought I would check out their other girl, name unknown. Different hotel, this one further south down 75. Man, what a difference. This one was older and fatter. Not hot at all. For some reason I went through with it anyway, service was certainly better in terms of not so many no-touch rules, wasn't as rushed, etc. , but overall it was just terrible. Not doing that again. So stupid to not just see Shelly again!
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
So yesterday I attempted to see her again for an hour time and negotiated an "un-rushed" experience. I mean, for an extra Jackson, I don't expect much more, but anything more would be a huge improvement. The problem was that this operation is very tough to communicate with and long story short they kept trying to send me back to girl #2. After a while I ran out of time and gave it up for the day.
Today, started early, communication was better, things were arranged, and made it up to AH to see Shelly. No issues at all this time. Paid the hour fee with some assurances of not rushing, and it was marginally better. I got a better look at just how young and hot this girl is. Absolutely incredible. She did indeed take more time on the cat-bath, nuru stage whatever you want to call it, and didn't slap my hands away as they roamed. After a couple minutes on went the cover for CBJ, which is not great but just staring at her cute face full of cck makes it worth it. Once that was done, the real fun began. She laid down and lubed up and she can really take a pounding. In fact she encourages it, perhaps thinking it will make the guy come quicker but unfortunately for her that has the opposite effect for me. Pounded for a good 30 minutes in 4 positions, afterwards she was rubbing herself saying "too sore" and "too much time" and "too big". All signs of a job well done. I chatted with her on her phone using google translate, then we got dressed and I headed out.
-
06-28-18 02:43 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 32Peggy
Been wondering about her too!
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]















