Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20169

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    Your mail box is full can you Pm me her digits please! Thanks.

  2. #20168
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanlover  [View Original Post]
    Only 1 post, sounds like Popo.
    I assure you I am in no way popo, I've just been reading around and decided to finally break the ice by posting for any references for my fix, even though it is my first post. I understand how a newbie can seem fishy but I honestly just would like any sort of recommendations. Thank you.

  3. #20167
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation88  [View Original Post]
    Aloha my fellow bros.

    I am new to this site and have only been to one establishment in the past before they closed, ChinaDS. I know it has probably been said time and time again but can anyone tell me of any good legit massage establishments with only a guaranteed HE finish? Looks on the girls matter so-so and location is not much of a problem either. Please let me know any info, mahalo in advance.
    Only 1 post, sounds like Popo.

  4. #20166

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Try doing a search for "Sally" or "Pucks Alley."
    Sally is sweet and friendly girl. Seen her a few times and always enjoyed my visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...earchid=171066

  5. #20165
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    Can you PM me her digits?

  6. #20164

    Can you PM me the number as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    I'm very interested, LOL so much activity.

  7. #20163

    Kristee

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    I like the number too.

  8. #20162

    Please point me in the right direction.

    Aloha my fellow bros.

    I am new to this site and have only been to one establishment in the past before they closed, ChinaDS. I know it has probably been said time and time again but can anyone tell me of any good legit massage establishments with only a guaranteed HE finish? Looks on the girls matter so-so and location is not much of a problem either. Please let me know any info, mahalo in advance.

  9. #20161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer808  [View Original Post]
    Number on link.
    Yep.

    Number on link = coco.

  10. #20160
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    Her number = coco?
    Number on link.

  11. #20159

    Hi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanlover  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her number too if you don't mind sharing!
    Yes would love her number.

  12. #20158

    Emma.

    Anyone knows the room number of this beautiful Tai woman. She has big tots, speak perfect English, nice HE. I had her before at the Century Center but for some reason I forgot her room number. Please let me know.

  13. #20157
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this blonde bombshell from Estonia before? Been seeing her for years and what once was legit massage turned into HJ, BBBJ, CIP, and recently Greek. Her reason for recent Greek is she has an infant daughter and her pussy is still in recovery mode. Good for us guys, LOL. Located in McCully, out of her home. Tall, big boobs not thin but very fit and can suck a cock for days. Have to book early because her boyfriend lives there and she schedules only when he's not home. Usually pay $ for full service, yes that includes Greek. Good steal because she is in need for cash so will do just about anything for it right now. Message me for digits, she knows I'm sharing her number with others. Needs the cash immediately.

    BA.
    I'd like her number too if you don't mind sharing!

  14. #20156
    Quote Originally Posted by SHunter  [View Original Post]
    Aloha BA,

    I am interested too, if you still sharing.
    Hey can you send me her number too please? Thanks. I tried pm but inbox full.

  15. #20155

    New Union

    Just joined the UMMH (United Massage Mongers of Hawaii). It was formed to protect the new and the innocent from getting ripped off by those treacherous providers. We have set standards rates to avoid getting ripped off and to prevent over-tipping. Legit massage. $60 to 70 fee. Tip $10 to 20 (depending on quality of massage). HE massage $60 fee. Tip $40 to 60. Heavy roaming, naked provider, oral stimulation $160 total. FS $200 total. Remember. This is just a guide. If a girl wants more than the union standard fee, I try to negotiate. Usually they will agree. If they won't, they make offer more play or extra services. If they don't come down on price or offer more extras. I will tip $20 and bounce. These are the guidelines I follow. Remember guys. Once we start paying 160 for a HE. All providers will expect that. It will start a trickle effect and rates will go up across the board. Stand firm!! I will be mailing out membership cards shortly. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape