Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 30759
-
06-26-18 14:13 #20154Banned Member

Posts: 168I went to see Hope the other day and was disappointed. Over rated. Her massage was basically an oil bath with no real massage skills. HE was an oily jack hammer. She about 20-30 lbs heavier than her full body pics inher old ad and looked homely and she did try to upsell but it wouldn't be worth it.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
On the bright side I did see April there and she is a short cute Thai girl.
-
06-26-18 12:56 #20153Regular Member

Posts: 3You inbox is full. Lmk.
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 05:44 #20152Senior Member

Posts: 4780$120-$160 for a HJ
Agreed.
Originally Posted by Coffee Bean
[View Original Post]
That's way too much for only a HJ. No more than $60--unless you get to feel some bare skin, then perhaps a bit more, depending on the girl.
Originally Posted by Happy1808
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 05:31 #20151Regular Member

Posts: 8Emma
What's on the menu and what was the damage?
Originally Posted by SaengDarling
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 04:22 #20150Senior Member

Posts: 67Estonia blonde number
Can anyone sene me her digits please.
Beeraddicts box is full.
Mahalo.
-
06-26-18 01:36 #20149Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 52New Thai place with rating schedule created
Thank you my brother. Love the rating scale. I would agree for the most part. Except for the intangibles. Such as Fawn seemed as dumb as a bag of hammers, but made up for it by being young. Hopefully one of us will get to Glow one of these days. And to the brother the posted about the other place with the sister shop in Wahiawa. Yeah they really try to screw you on tip. My latest tactic just to let them know I'm local. And tell them I am not stupid tourist and will be a repeat customer with no drama. My guess is a lot of the Mainland people people from Asia happily overtip because they're on vacation and don't have to work for a living like us stiffs. Yes I use the word stiffs intentionally because we all are. Perpetually stiff. Thanks for the input I'll do Recon as I can afford it
.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-18 00:01 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 713Aloha BA,
Originally Posted by BeerAddict
[View Original Post]
I am interested too, if you still sharing.
-
06-25-18 22:49 #20147Banned Member

Posts: 442Mistake. I was thinking of S King street place by old As barber shop.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 21:36 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 37No Way
$. 60 for a HE? No way even if you can afford it. Don't reward these girls with that kind of pay. Not good for us mongers. If the every so often guy can afford it and pays that so be it. Good for the girl but we don't want them to expect that. I won't go beyond $. 20 for HJ. More than half of the girls I have encountered accept $ for HJ.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 20:51 #20145Banned Member

Posts: 8Thai Emma CC
I'm new to this site. Not sure if I'm posting correctly. Saw Emma couple days ago. Very pretty young Thai girl with blonde hair and big at least D cup or even bigger. Saw her ad on cityx. Texted her and got to see her that very day. Very good massage. Very polite and talkative. Very good English and gorgeous face! I would definitely go back. Maybe even this week. Couldn't stop thinking about the situation after I saw her. That was definitely worth every single dime of mine. She's is sexy as %.
-
06-25-18 19:56 #20144Banned Member

Posts: 442All the girls there expect $160 for HE. The girls there (not the TS) are pretty hot. Looks like same person owns the shop in Wahiawa also. Substandard massages, expensive HE, but pretty girls. Alicia hot, but I didn't repeat. So it's our choice guys. Is it worth it to us to pay more for an average massage from a hot girl? For me it's a no.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-18 18:40 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 684Ratings
Review of Fawn:
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
Up-selling attempts. Cute girl, lack-luster attitude; Massage /8, HE /8, L /8, A /7, S /8 = 39 (78%)
Review of Hope:
Nice girl. Massage /8, HE /8, L /7, A /9, S /8 = 40 (80%)
Review of April:
Up-seller for Topless/Touching; Massage /8, HE /8, L /8, A /8, S /8 = 40 (80%)
-
06-25-18 18:26 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 684Thai Massage
Here is a review of relatively new Thai Massage Place in CC.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/thai-...-0566-11979508
All these girls collect house fee up front and try to up-sell for additional services. Have tried all three providers and all give a decent massage w / HE. The photos are also real, and IMHO, these girls are all good looking women. If you are looking for a GFE, this is not the place. April and Hope are mid to late 30's, Fawn is early 20's. My experiences with all three girls has been average. These girls have competition and IMHO, in the other Thai Places have providers with a better overall attitude.
It would be nice if these girls knew what the industry average costs were for services rendered and they stopped the up-selling. Think they might get more return customers if this were the case?
Aloha,
CS.
-
06-25-18 17:54 #20141Senior Member

Posts: 684Estimated Rating Based on Good Facts
Think she is Thai, visiting from LA. Many TS also working out of this place, so I have stayed away. Will stay away for sure after this great report.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
Under my rating system this girl would be:
Massage /3, HE /1, L /8, S /5, A /6 = 23 (46%) Way below the minimum of 80% and definitely a no try for me.
Thanks again Rimmer for the great post.
Aloha,
CS.
-
06-25-18 16:42 #20140Senior Member

Posts: 286Her number = coco?
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




