Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 9528
-
06-24-18 14:49 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 127QoD girls
I've seen QoD several years ago. Is there a way to tell which girls are with QoD on HX?
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 11:13 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 155The clubs have been renovated and now reviews are required to conform to the new TOS.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
So no explicit language and discussions surround how good having "coffee" with each hooker is.
LOL.
-
06-24-18 11:11 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 155Almost all the hookers on HX do BBBJ as part of their standard menu, and most will offer CIM for a few extra bucks. QoD chicks all do CIM included in the basic fee, and many will swallow your semen for free as well.
Originally Posted by IceMan72
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 11:07 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 155You need to level up first.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
And also be invited into the select clubs.
-
06-24-18 02:58 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 440More HX short reviews
LayyaWells
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
MILF, good BBBJ, Anal.
Would and have repeated (solo and doubles).
---
AlyssaO711
MILF, good BBBJ Anal, squirter.
Would and have repeated (solo and doubles).
---
DelilahRose
MILF, great BBBJ.
Would repeat.
---
Farrah.Dane
Nice BBBJ, loves DATY, love to fuck.
Would repeat.
---
Diandraa
MILF, nice BBBJ.
Would and have repeated (solo and doubles).
---
Annette_In_LA
MILF, nice BBBJ.
Would not repeat.
---
StarlaSteps
MILF, nice BBBJ.
On the fence for repeating.
---
4JLynn
MILF, Nice chest, nice BBBJ, loves to fuck.
Would and have repeated.
---
Tig-Ol-Bitties
Great chest, nice BBBJ.
Would repeat.
-
06-24-18 02:37 #2713Regular Member

Posts: 8Excitement
It's addictive. I love new ones but I'm in search of the holy grail of BBBJ / cim! I feel like jack nicholson's Character in the film Carnal Knowledge. I personally love slim women. I want to fulfill my Alexander the Great fantasies of fucking chicks from each continent. I really want to bang a Persian broad or Pocahontas looking woman! Any recommendations? PM me please!
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 21:31 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 7266I beg to differ about being in clubs on HX. Cause there is alot of intel and most of all info on what chicks to avoid!
Originally Posted by UltraCreamy
[View Original Post]
Yes, there are some clubs that are worthless but its saved me alot of $ on getting info on what girls not to see.
There are No reviews to see on HX due to major TOS violations. So, there are NO reviews on HX.
But, you can get info by pming others guys in the clubs.
There is a Kgirl club that is very "helpful"!
-
06-23-18 14:10 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 211Lot of those clubs are a waste of fucking time. I tried to join a few and was told I need to have 5 recent reviews and consistent reviews added each month. As if somehow I'm going to waste money to just see someone to be apart of their club.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 11:46 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 472How do you see reviews
You have to join specifics clubs. And you need to be approved. Some require a level 1 or higher. Some are private and are by invitation only. It's better just to PM guys and ask them for reviews.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 05:10 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 440Short HX reviews
Enjoy!
Butter28.
MILF, nice BBBJ, likes to fuck, enjoys DATY.
Would and have repeated.
---
Tammy2 times.
Good BBBJ, likes to fuck enjooys DATY.
Would repeat.
---
Artise4 u.
Great BBBJ, likes to fuck.
On the fence about repeating.
---
JenJenLovely.
MILF, good BBBJ, likes to fuck.
Would and have repeated.
---
SassySinn.
Great chest, good BBBJ.
Would repeat.
---
Jenny818.
MILF, nice chest, good BBBJ.
Would repeat.
-
06-23-18 03:14 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 387Thank you
I personal like round as in curvy and thick over skinny but to each their own as far as her since I haven t met with her in person or had services it's tough to say but I was interested it always something wrong with her or situation. Thank you for your input.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 16:55 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 78How do you see reviews on HX? I can only see ratings.
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 05:21 #2706Regular Member

Posts: 8HX bookings hh or hr?
If I think the provider might be an upseller then I book HH. I usually like to book an HR if I other members give me positive feedback and the provider is above a level 1. Level 0's are a hit or miss. Some sketchy ones too. I got the best bare back blow Job I've ever had, but the provider was coming off heroin and had anger bouts. I was doing her doggy style and chuckled to myself because I felt out of shape and said in my mind "fuck it I'll just have her blow me and jerk me off to the finish line. " Oh that was a mistake! She said she felt stupid and was pissed! My erection went down! I felt like I was dealing with my X wife! Fuck that. I told her I'm stressed and it's me and not her issue. Well she calmed down and insisted I undress. She gave me the best blow job and I got off! I gave her a nice tip for the effort! $200 for the therapy session and a $60 tip. She was happy. Well I booked a few days later and she gave me a deal $100 for BBBJ! I took $140 to give to her upon completion. Oh man what a bad idea! When I got to the motel there were sketch dudes in the parking lot. She didn't respond to my texts for 10 minutes. I thought maybe she fell asleep. She finally gave me the room number and I went. I always clear a room before I undress. I asked to use the bathroom. The room was a mess. Her purse was on the chair so I began to undress and asked where I could put my clothes. I said oh I'll just put them on the other bed. She flipped out and said you can put them here where my purse was. Then she went on to say I had a shitty attitude when I came in the room and went on and on and on. I just wanted a blow job. Then she calmed down and talked. I then made the mistake of talking too much and asked her if she was having a difficult time with coming off heroin. She flipped and started getting dressed and said I had no boundaries yada yada yada. I got dressed and tried to reason with her and apologize because I wanted her amazing healing powers. I popped some viagra earlier too and Jesus this wasn't going to happen. I drove a 1/2 hr at 12 am for nothing. I said ok I'm leaving and told her to take care. I didn't pay her a cent and I removed my rating of her from the week prior because she was a mess! No more level 0's! The ironic thing is my buddy is banging her friend! I told him I don't want to know anything about me. She's a nightmare. PM me guys for her handle on HX.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-18 22:52 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 7266She is Round.
Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM
[View Original Post]
She also ceated enemeies with her kim kakes post.
-
06-18-18 21:09 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 387Latinagoddess23
Anybody got information on her services as she use to be on CL quite a bit and checking if she is tre he or.
Pse thanks and good luck on here.











Reply With Quote



