The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 636 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2718

    QoD girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    Almost all the hookers on HX do BBBJ as part of their standard menu, and most will offer CIM for a few extra bucks. QoD chicks all do CIM included in the basic fee, and many will swallow your semen for free as well.
    I've seen QoD several years ago. Is there a way to tell which girls are with QoD on HX?

  2. #2717
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ about being in clubs on HX. Cause there is alot of intel and most of all info on what chicks to avoid!

    Yes, there are some clubs that are worthless but its saved me alot of $ on getting info on what girls not to see.

    There are No reviews to see on HX due to major TOS violations. So, there are NO reviews on HX.

    But, you can get info by pming others guys in the clubs.

    There is a Kgirl club that is very "helpful"!
    The clubs have been renovated and now reviews are required to conform to the new TOS.

    So no explicit language and discussions surround how good having "coffee" with each hooker is.

    LOL.

  3. #2716
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan72  [View Original Post]
    It's addictive. I love new ones but I'm in search of the holy grail of BBBJ / cim! I feel like jack nicholson's Character in the film Carnal Knowledge. I personally love slim women. I want to fulfill my Alexander the Great fantasies of fucking chicks from each continent. I really want to bang a Persian broad or Pocahontas looking woman! Any recommendations? PM me please!
    Almost all the hookers on HX do BBBJ as part of their standard menu, and most will offer CIM for a few extra bucks. QoD chicks all do CIM included in the basic fee, and many will swallow your semen for free as well.

  4. #2715
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    How do you see reviews on HX? I can only see ratings.
    You need to level up first.

    And also be invited into the select clubs.

  5. #2714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440

    More HX short reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy!

    Butter28.

    MILF, nice BBBJ, likes to fuck, enjoys DATY.

    Would and have repeated.
    ---
    Tammy2times.

    Good BBBJ, likes to fuck enjooys DATY.

    Would repeat.
    ---
    Artise4u.

    Great BBBJ, likes to fuck.

    On the fence about repeating.
    ---
    JenJenLovely.

    MILF, good BBBJ, likes to fuck.

    Would and have repeated.
    ---
    SassySinn.

    Great chest, good BBBJ.

    Would repeat.
    ---
    Jenny818.

    MILF, nice chest, good BBBJ.

    Would repeat.
    LayyaWells

    MILF, good BBBJ, Anal.

    Would and have repeated (solo and doubles).
    ---
    AlyssaO711

    MILF, good BBBJ Anal, squirter.

    Would and have repeated (solo and doubles).
    ---
    DelilahRose

    MILF, great BBBJ.

    Would repeat.
    ---
    Farrah.Dane

    Nice BBBJ, loves DATY, love to fuck.

    Would repeat.
    ---
    Diandraa

    MILF, nice BBBJ.

    Would and have repeated (solo and doubles).
    ---
    Annette_In_LA

    MILF, nice BBBJ.

    Would not repeat.
    ---
    StarlaSteps

    MILF, nice BBBJ.

    On the fence for repeating.
    ---
    4JLynn

    MILF, Nice chest, nice BBBJ, loves to fuck.

    Would and have repeated.
    ---
    Tig-Ol-Bitties

    Great chest, nice BBBJ.

    Would repeat.

  6. #2713

    Excitement

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    I'm a creature of habit. I have ATF's that are in constant rotation, but I will periodically audition new talent to see if they meet the cut. If I get bored, we'll change things up a bit or I won't see her for a while. If it gets bad, she out of the rotation. It's like my hair stylist, she know how to cut my hair, I don't have to tell her what to do. Love it!
    It's addictive. I love new ones but I'm in search of the holy grail of BBBJ / cim! I feel like jack nicholson's Character in the film Carnal Knowledge. I personally love slim women. I want to fulfill my Alexander the Great fantasies of fucking chicks from each continent. I really want to bang a Persian broad or Pocahontas looking woman! Any recommendations? PM me please!

  7. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraCreamy  [View Original Post]
    Lot of those clubs are a waste of fucking time. I tried to join a few and was told I need to have 5 recent reviews and consistent reviews added each month. As if somehow I'm going to waste money to just see someone to be apart of their club.
    I beg to differ about being in clubs on HX. Cause there is alot of intel and most of all info on what chicks to avoid!

    Yes, there are some clubs that are worthless but its saved me alot of $ on getting info on what girls not to see.

    There are No reviews to see on HX due to major TOS violations. So, there are NO reviews on HX.

    But, you can get info by pming others guys in the clubs.

    There is a Kgirl club that is very "helpful"!

  8. #2711
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    You have to join specifics clubs. And you need to be approved. Some require a level 1 or higher. Some are private and are by invitation only. It's better just to PM guys and ask them for reviews.
    Lot of those clubs are a waste of fucking time. I tried to join a few and was told I need to have 5 recent reviews and consistent reviews added each month. As if somehow I'm going to waste money to just see someone to be apart of their club.

  9. #2710

    How do you see reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    How do you see reviews on HX? I can only see ratings.
    You have to join specifics clubs. And you need to be approved. Some require a level 1 or higher. Some are private and are by invitation only. It's better just to PM guys and ask them for reviews.

  10. #2709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440

    Short HX reviews

    Enjoy!

    Butter28.

    MILF, nice BBBJ, likes to fuck, enjoys DATY.

    Would and have repeated.
    ---
    Tammy2 times.

    Good BBBJ, likes to fuck enjooys DATY.

    Would repeat.
    ---
    Artise4 u.

    Great BBBJ, likes to fuck.

    On the fence about repeating.
    ---
    JenJenLovely.

    MILF, good BBBJ, likes to fuck.

    Would and have repeated.
    ---
    SassySinn.

    Great chest, good BBBJ.

    Would repeat.
    ---
    Jenny818.

    MILF, nice chest, good BBBJ.

    Would repeat.

  11. #2708

    Thank you

    I personal like round as in curvy and thick over skinny but to each their own as far as her since I haven t met with her in person or had services it's tough to say but I was interested it always something wrong with her or situation. Thank you for your input.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is Round.

    She also ceated enemeies with her kim kakes post.

  12. #2707
    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on HX said she is mechanical and fake tits. But this video looks pretty hot. Thanks!
    How do you see reviews on HX? I can only see ratings.

  13. #2706

    HX bookings hh or hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, but doubt there is any way to make that happen. As rookies join the site and think that they have to pay the going rate. I rarely negotiate as I think it can alter the experience if the girl thinks she is being ripped off. But there were a lot of great providers at the $$ level. I don't like a short time so I always go for time. Maybe I should rethink that. So, here is a question; how many go for a full hr? How many find that 1/2 is enough to indulge?
    If I think the provider might be an upseller then I book HH. I usually like to book an HR if I other members give me positive feedback and the provider is above a level 1. Level 0's are a hit or miss. Some sketchy ones too. I got the best bare back blow Job I've ever had, but the provider was coming off heroin and had anger bouts. I was doing her doggy style and chuckled to myself because I felt out of shape and said in my mind "fuck it I'll just have her blow me and jerk me off to the finish line. " Oh that was a mistake! She said she felt stupid and was pissed! My erection went down! I felt like I was dealing with my X wife! Fuck that. I told her I'm stressed and it's me and not her issue. Well she calmed down and insisted I undress. She gave me the best blow job and I got off! I gave her a nice tip for the effort! $200 for the therapy session and a $60 tip. She was happy. Well I booked a few days later and she gave me a deal $100 for BBBJ! I took $140 to give to her upon completion. Oh man what a bad idea! When I got to the motel there were sketch dudes in the parking lot. She didn't respond to my texts for 10 minutes. I thought maybe she fell asleep. She finally gave me the room number and I went. I always clear a room before I undress. I asked to use the bathroom. The room was a mess. Her purse was on the chair so I began to undress and asked where I could put my clothes. I said oh I'll just put them on the other bed. She flipped out and said you can put them here where my purse was. Then she went on to say I had a shitty attitude when I came in the room and went on and on and on. I just wanted a blow job. Then she calmed down and talked. I then made the mistake of talking too much and asked her if she was having a difficult time with coming off heroin. She flipped and started getting dressed and said I had no boundaries yada yada yada. I got dressed and tried to reason with her and apologize because I wanted her amazing healing powers. I popped some viagra earlier too and Jesus this wasn't going to happen. I drove a 1/2 hr at 12 am for nothing. I said ok I'm leaving and told her to take care. I didn't pay her a cent and I removed my rating of her from the week prior because she was a mess! No more level 0's! The ironic thing is my buddy is banging her friend! I told him I don't want to know anything about me. She's a nightmare. PM me guys for her handle on HX.

  14. #2705
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got information on her services as she use to be on CL quite a bit and checking if she is tre he or.

    Pse thanks and good luck on here.
    She is Round.

    She also ceated enemeies with her kim kakes post.

  15. #2704

    Latinagoddess23

    Anybody got information on her services as she use to be on CL quite a bit and checking if she is tre he or.

    Pse thanks and good luck on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape