Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 11261
-
06-29-18 05:37 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 5603Saw my new UTR tonite. I am sure she is a SW. But she has a cool enough trick pad. And she goes the whole hour no problem. Tonite she asked for a tip, and she earned it, so the total damage was $.2
At one point while I was fucking her in mish I reached around and had two fingers up her willing ass and was workin it for more than a little while. But when I asked for anal she declined. 22 - 5'7" - 125 She is a very sweet chill girl, and that goes a long way with me (and probably every other guy too).
-
06-28-18 17:30 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 5603Not a bad way to get started.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-18 10:10 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 489As HG stated, my sugar is much lower and I should have stated that. I did get a slim WG over last night and had fun but was all about her pleasure. I am hoping to be able to to work it into a FC arrangement. I was able to talk her down from at at at at to at and she has the cutest body on her. I gave her a massage and by the time I started on her v she was soaking wet. It was pretty great. She seem happy at the end and hopefully will see her again.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 12:17 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 5603I think our brother Largess was referring to banging some white girls on a budget. 1 k a month is a commitment. And the hot wire date was about $$$$ all in if I am reading your post correctly.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 07:12 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 1657She looks cold. I'd love to warm her up.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 03:10 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 5603This one said she was down for a $. A white latina, is that close enough? But lives in Barstow. (gliterybuns) 18 - She got mad at me because I wasn't just jetting right out there. Yeah Right. She said it wasn't going anywhere and was gonna block me.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 02:59 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 5603A night in with the GF.
-
06-27-18 01:39 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 3345Are you kidding? Of course I have. Yet, I am a 60+ bald guy w / a limp. My two most recent were 30's and 20's, both real beauties. #1 is on a 1 K monthly, it's a regular dating relationship. #2 I have been to the FC just once, I am hoping for more, we'll see. She didn't have an idea about what the right sugar was and said that she didn't have huge needs, she has a job and all, just a few bills. I paid for the room (a nice Hotwire special for $100) that she booked, gave her a present ($40 VS gift card and a bottle of champagne), and $200 sugar in an envelope. Now, I haven't heard from her, perhaps she's pissed about the overall compensation.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-18 00:04 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 489Has it happened?
Has anyone here had success with a white girl? It has been such a long time and I am having a big craving but I think they all want mucho, mucho, dinero. Just wondering if anyone has some tips.
Thanks.
-
06-24-18 23:30 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 5603Excellent Advice
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 23:01 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 1626S. A tips
1. Volume. Message every girl you find attractive.
2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.
3. Be reasonable. You arent going to get the hot 18 year old for 100.
4. If their description says open minded they are dtf.
5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.
6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.
7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.
8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.
-
06-24-18 12:04 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 5603So they came home drunk and fighting and the next thing I know the popo is here. The moral of the story is if you are going to live with a couple of hollywood party girls, you can expect the party to get out of control once in a while.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-18 02:29 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 5603Saturday night so the girls went to the club to go dancing.
-
06-18-18 02:05 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 181I had a few:
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Girls with a single pro pic only.
Girls with new profiles that are on 24/7.
Girls with a 25-50 lb range in their pictures thinnest to thickest.
Girls with a super long profile narrative filled with rules and negativity.
Girls who list platonic and expect a Bentley in the driveway.
Girls from other continents.
-
06-17-18 11:40 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 5603Saturday Night. First I got flaked on for the second time by a first timer that got cold feet. The I got flaked on by my new back up UTR. So I was forced to stay in all night with my GF. (pic taken last nite). I need to learn to be more grateful. But by the time we hit the FC I was so overly horny it turned into a quicky. She is a doll and lets me date whoever I want, just as long as I don't rub it in her face.









Reply With Quote






