Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 751 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Life with Barbie.

    White Dress or Orange Dress?
    If I had to choose one, I'd say white. If I had a 3rd choice of "no dress", I'd go with that haha.

  2. #3002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Orange

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Life with Barbie.

    White Dress or Orange Dress?
    Definitely the orange dress, though I have always been a sucker for a leggy Black girl in a white dress.

  3. #3001
    Life with Barbie.

    White Dress or Orange Dress?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  4. #3000
    Only in america can a girl with average looks, average boobs, ugly feet, and you can't even see her pussy. Make 3 k in an hour from guys that would rather jerk off than have the real thing. They probably live in kansas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG‎  

  5. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw my new UTR tonite. I am sure she is a SW. But she has a cool enough trick pad. And she goes the whole hour no problem. Tonite she asked for a tip, and she earned it, so the total damage was $.2

    At one point while I was fucking her in mish I reached around and had two fingers up her willing ass and was workin it for more than a little while. But when I asked for anal she declined. 22 - 5'7" - 125 She is a very sweet chill girl, and that goes a long way with me (and probably every other guy too).
    My UTR says I can give out her digits. Seniors only PM me. And no jerks, as she is a nice girl. She is near Florence west of Western.

  6. #2998
    Saw my new UTR tonite. I am sure she is a SW. But she has a cool enough trick pad. And she goes the whole hour no problem. Tonite she asked for a tip, and she earned it, so the total damage was $.2

    At one point while I was fucking her in mish I reached around and had two fingers up her willing ass and was workin it for more than a little while. But when I asked for anal she declined. 22 - 5'7" - 125 She is a very sweet chill girl, and that goes a long way with me (and probably every other guy too).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎  

  7. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    As HG stated, my sugar is much lower and I should have stated that. I did get a slim WG over last night and had fun but was all about her pleasure. I am hoping to be able to to work it into a FC arrangement. I was able to talk her down from at at at at to at and she has the cutest body on her. I gave her a massage and by the time I started on her v she was soaking wet. It was pretty great. She seem happy at the end and hopefully will see her again.
    Not a bad way to get started.

  8. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding? Of course I have. Yet, I am a 60+ bald guy w / a limp. My two most recent were 30's and 20's, both real beauties. #1 is on a 1 K monthly, it's a regular dating relationship. #2 I have been to the FC just once, I am hoping for more, we'll see. She didn't have an idea about what the right sugar was and said that she didn't have huge needs, she has a job and all, just a few bills. I paid for the room (a nice Hotwire special for $100) that she booked, gave her a present ($40 VS gift card and a bottle of champagne), and $200 sugar in an envelope. Now, I haven't heard from her, perhaps she's pissed about the overall compensation.
    As HG stated, my sugar is much lower and I should have stated that. I did get a slim WG over last night and had fun but was all about her pleasure. I am hoping to be able to to work it into a FC arrangement. I was able to talk her down from at at at at to at and she has the cutest body on her. I gave her a massage and by the time I started on her v she was soaking wet. It was pretty great. She seem happy at the end and hopefully will see her again.

  9. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding? Of course I have. Yet, I am a 60+ bald guy w / a limp. My two most recent were 30's and 20's, both real beauties. #1 is on a 1 K monthly, it's a regular dating relationship. #2 I have been to the FC just once, I am hoping for more, we'll see. She didn't have an idea about what the right sugar was and said that she didn't have huge needs, she has a job and all, just a few bills. I paid for the room (a nice Hotwire special for $100) that she booked, gave her a present ($40 VS gift card and a bottle of champagne), and $200 sugar in an envelope. Now, I haven't heard from her, perhaps she's pissed about the overall compensation.
    I think our brother Largess was referring to banging some white girls on a budget. 1 k a month is a commitment. And the hot wire date was about $$$$ all in if I am reading your post correctly.

  10. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    A night in with the GF.
    She looks cold. I'd love to warm her up.

  11. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had success with a white girl? It has been such a long time and I am having a big craving but I think they all want mucho, mucho, dinero. Just wondering if anyone has some tips.

    Thanks.
    This one said she was down for a $. A white latina, is that close enough? But lives in Barstow. (gliterybuns) 18 - She got mad at me because I wasn't just jetting right out there. Yeah Right. She said it wasn't going anywhere and was gonna block me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails barstow.JPG‎  

  12. #2992
    A night in with the GF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0979.JPG‎   IMG_0980.JPG‎   IMG_0981.JPG‎  

  13. #2991
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had success with a white girl? It has been such a long time and I am having a big craving but I think they all want mucho, mucho, dinero. Just wondering if anyone has some tips.

    Thanks.
    Are you kidding? Of course I have. Yet, I am a 60+ bald guy w / a limp. My two most recent were 30's and 20's, both real beauties. #1 is on a 1 K monthly, it's a regular dating relationship. #2 I have been to the FC just once, I am hoping for more, we'll see. She didn't have an idea about what the right sugar was and said that she didn't have huge needs, she has a job and all, just a few bills. I paid for the room (a nice Hotwire special for $100) that she booked, gave her a present ($40 VS gift card and a bottle of champagne), and $200 sugar in an envelope. Now, I haven't heard from her, perhaps she's pissed about the overall compensation.

  14. #2990

    Has it happened?

    Has anyone here had success with a white girl? It has been such a long time and I am having a big craving but I think they all want mucho, mucho, dinero. Just wondering if anyone has some tips.

    Thanks.

  15. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    1. Volume. Message every girl you find attractive.

    2. Be direct. Let them know exactly what you want and that you are willing to give an allowance.

    3. Be reasonable. You arent going to get the hot 18 year old for 100.

    4. If their description says open minded they are dtf.

    5. Skip the meet and greet. 90% of my hookups have been right to my house their house or a hotel room. Almost every disappointment has been from a meet and greet.

    6. Stay young. The older they are the more chance she's not going to look as good as her pics and the more drama she has in her life.

    7. Don't flood their inbox with messages. If she's interested she will get back eventually.

    8. Don't be vulgar. Be direct but respectful say you are looking for intimacy you don't need to tell her your fetishes save those for the 2nd or 3rd time like you would irl dating.
    Excellent Advice

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape