Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 920 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sonya Songprawati? She was very explicit on the phone so it made me wary. Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I've tried to schedule with her twice and it never happened. First scheduled time she got back to me saying she just woke up. I asked for an hour later she never replied probably went back to bed.

    Second time she requested a time 2 hours from time I requested. I answered that woyld be fine and she never replied.

    I gave up trying to see her.

  2. #2187

    LuLu

    Has anyone had any experience with LuLu?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1071649

  3. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm going today. Is this one safe? Haven't been before.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1257185

    Thanks.
    Did you end up going? Any report? Thanks!

  4. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I can go to wallace location or the archer location. What do you guys think? Anyone?

    Thanks.

    Finger.
    Let us know how it went, buddy.

  5. #2184
    Anyone seen Sonya Songprawati? She was very explicit on the phone so it made me wary. Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #2183

    Diana

    Has anyone tried Diana from Eros. I am going to see her sometime next month. I home she is as friendly and enthusiastic as sasha.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...222.htm?cat=54

  7. #2182

    Easier to park at Archer

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I can go to wallace location or the archer location. What do you guys think? Anyone?

    Thanks.

    Finger.
    Also less residential.

  8. #2181

    Chinatown.

    I can go to wallace location or the archer location. What do you guys think? Anyone?

    Thanks.

    Finger.

  9. #2180

    Chinatown

    I'm going today. Is this one safe? Haven't been before.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1257185

    Thanks.

  10. #2179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Nice List!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1084068

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Sweet Ivy (not anywhere near what she looks like) a real pro though.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1083464

    They all work out of the Ohare area.

    Just Asian.
    This is a great list for any new guys wanting to try some nice Asian snatch and could keep a guy busy for a while.

    Thanks "Just Asian".

  11. #2178

    Annabella Kunchai

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1084068

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Sweet Ivy (not anywhere near what she looks like) a real pro though.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1083464

    They all work out of the Ohare area.

    Just Asian.
    I've seen her but heard that she also might be also be Sonya. Haven't seen any ads listing by Annabella anymore but I know she's still working. Just curious as it would be awkward to call the same woman.

  12. #2177

    Independent Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Did any of the girls that uses hotels pop up on the radar? It like all of the Skokie ones are gone. And driving to Chinatown is a bit far for me. Also anybody gotten any independent Thai girl. Can PM me.
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1084068

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Sweet Ivy (not anywhere near what she looks like) a real pro though.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1083464

    They all work out of the Ohare area.

    Just Asian.

  13. #2176

    Any of the AMP in Skokie?

    Did any of the girls that uses hotels pop up on the radar? It like all of the Skokie ones are gone. And driving to Chinatown is a bit far for me. Also anybody gotten any independent Thai girl. Can PM me.

  14. #2175

    New Asian Sweeties

    Anyone try 832-XXX-6287. In Chinatown?. Ad on adultsearch Chicago.

  15. #2174

    New Asian Sweeties

    Anyone deen theses apt girls? There ad is on adultsearch. Under chicago with a phone number 832-XXX-6287. They ate in Chinatown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape