The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 920 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 13800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2190
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up going? Any report? Thanks!
    It is safe. BBBJ is an upcharge and the half-hour rate doesn't get you a shower. No massage to speak of. Location had a family with young kids present in the unit. I saw them and they saw me and the same goes for hearing each other during the service through the thin walls and closed door. My provider was cute, really thin, between 25 and 30, very nice rack for her size, unshaved.

  2. #2189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by MrButtLicker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Diana from Eros. I am going to see her sometime next month. I home she is as friendly and enthusiastic as sasha.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...222.htm?cat=54
    I think you will find that she is very hot, as are most Eros gals, but in addition to being more expensive there may be a few more rules. Let us know how it goes if you pull the trigger.

    Stay safe, Daz.

  3. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sonya Songprawati? She was very explicit on the phone so it made me wary. Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I've tried to schedule with her twice and it never happened. First scheduled time she got back to me saying she just woke up. I asked for an hour later she never replied probably went back to bed.

    Second time she requested a time 2 hours from time I requested. I answered that woyld be fine and she never replied.

    I gave up trying to see her.

  4. #2187

    LuLu

    Has anyone had any experience with LuLu?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1071649

  5. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm going today. Is this one safe? Haven't been before.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1257185

    Thanks.
    Did you end up going? Any report? Thanks!

  6. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I can go to wallace location or the archer location. What do you guys think? Anyone?

    Thanks.

    Finger.
    Let us know how it went, buddy.

  7. #2184
    Anyone seen Sonya Songprawati? She was very explicit on the phone so it made me wary. Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks.

  8. #2183

    Diana

    Has anyone tried Diana from Eros. I am going to see her sometime next month. I home she is as friendly and enthusiastic as sasha.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...222.htm?cat=54

  9. #2182

    Easier to park at Archer

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I can go to wallace location or the archer location. What do you guys think? Anyone?

    Thanks.

    Finger.
    Also less residential.

  10. #2181

    Chinatown.

    I can go to wallace location or the archer location. What do you guys think? Anyone?

    Thanks.

    Finger.

  11. #2180

    Chinatown

    I'm going today. Is this one safe? Haven't been before.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1257185

    Thanks.

  12. #2179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Nice List!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1084068

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Sweet Ivy (not anywhere near what she looks like) a real pro though.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1083464

    They all work out of the Ohare area.

    Just Asian.
    This is a great list for any new guys wanting to try some nice Asian snatch and could keep a guy busy for a while.

    Thanks "Just Asian".

  13. #2178

    Annabella Kunchai

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1084068

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Sweet Ivy (not anywhere near what she looks like) a real pro though.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1083464

    They all work out of the Ohare area.

    Just Asian.
    I've seen her but heard that she also might be also be Sonya. Haven't seen any ads listing by Annabella anymore but I know she's still working. Just curious as it would be awkward to call the same woman.

  14. #2177

    Independent Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Did any of the girls that uses hotels pop up on the radar? It like all of the Skokie ones are gone. And driving to Chinatown is a bit far for me. Also anybody gotten any independent Thai girl. Can PM me.
    These are Thai escorts that are independent and that I've seen and currently are on Adult Search.

    Emily (not her picture but similar).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

    Sonya (not her picture) I'd say a 6 for face 8 for body.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1161211

    Sasha (her picture but 5-8 years old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1084068

    Chaba (her picture but old).

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294

    Sweet Ivy (not anywhere near what she looks like) a real pro though.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1083464

    They all work out of the Ohare area.

    Just Asian.

  15. #2176

    Any of the AMP in Skokie?

    Did any of the girls that uses hotels pop up on the radar? It like all of the Skokie ones are gone. And driving to Chinatown is a bit far for me. Also anybody gotten any independent Thai girl. Can PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape