Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #77

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stephanie at the airport this week. Absolutely cute girl, she is a keeper. Started with lfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down, went to daty very tasty to bbj in front of the mirror awesome. Went into standing mish and finished there great girl and agency, will see her again with another girl she says she is up for anything except anal.
    Her pics look great. Are her boobs natural?

  2. #76

    Summer at MCE

    Seen Summer at MCE a few times.

    Unbelievable girl. Super good shape, extremely fat stomach, nice sized tits for a girl so thin, great butt, etc. Cute face.

    She just wants to please you, would definitely recommend. Not sure if I sampled the full menu but this is what we did:

    Shower, came out with towel, immediately started LFK which turned into DFK. She said she was feeling pretty horny and it was definitely believable. Kissed her all over, she has a great pussy that was nice and fresh. Did DATY for a while, then we switched for BBBJ. Great job with this, she knows what she's doing, licked everything while making eye contact, unbelievable!

    Put the cover on and did mish, CG, doggy, couldn't hold it any longer and lost it in the bag. Pretty sure CIM is on menu though I didn't do it myself. Didn't ask about greek so not sure.

    Though on the pricey end this is the 20 year old blonde you all dream of being with in your daydreams!

  3. #75

    Rebecca or Summer at MCE

    Has anyone seen either of these girls, and can provide a report?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #74

    Stephanie at MCE

    Saw Stephanie at the airport this week. Absolutely cute girl, she is a keeper. Started with lfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down, went to daty very tasty to bbj in front of the mirror awesome. Went into standing mish and finished there great girl and agency, will see her again with another girl she says she is up for anything except anal.

  5. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link for EEC?
    http://exclusiveencounterschicago.com

  6. #72

    RTFF friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link for EEC?
    The link has been posted earlier in this thread.

  7. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    I have seen Marissa before, she started with EEC and then went to Angellis, then came back to EEC. You might remember her as Arizona I believe that was her 1st name with EEC. Cute face, average body. Has a little fat on her body, but that is expected with her small size and big boobs. Very into the session, talked dirty, great BBBJ. Does everything on the menu minus greek. Just a heads up, she has a lot of tattoos that they photo shop out. Has a big one on her left arm and a bunch on her thighs, I didn't mind them, but you might.

  8. #70

    Marissa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    I've seen Marissa. Cute, nice good service. Blondish hair brown eyes. Very beautiful. She's on the large size. Not fat, but not skinny.

  9. #69

    Alison at MCE.

    Though she doesn't work a lot, Alison is my ATF from MCE. We hit it off right away, she's really petite with small tits and an athletic / slim body. She is very sexual if she likes you. We started with LFK which turned to DFK, groping her body while she was giving me an HG through my underwear. Off went our clothes and she gave me a very enthusiastic BBBJ. Went to DATY, she also had a vibrator dildo that she let me play with her kitty with that got her super wet. On went the over and we went doggy, Mish, and CB. Took quick breaks to DFK and grope each other, nothing seemed forced. Finished in the cover going back to mish, I had only about 10 min left so we chatted about our summer plans and I left a happy camper!

  10. #68

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    Do you have the link for EEC?

  11. #67

    I'd like to know too

    Quote Originally Posted by Brody17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
    I've seen a few from EEC now and have my eye on Marissa, Sophia, Akita and Paisley. Let me know if anyone has seen them.

    Saw Anastasia last time. She was with MCE and I saw her a few times about a year ago. Same great time, great BBBJ with DT, DATY nice and fresh, CG is fantastic and K9 is awesome. Very thin, spinner with a very pretty face. She remembered me and we chatted and cuddled like long time lovers. It was very comfortable and exactly what I was looking for.

    Hoping to see Sophie this week.

  12. #66

    Mce

    Kylie from Mce met her in DT nice location better one than usual place lots of traffic lobby which is better.

    Agency is easy to work with got her on short notice anxious meeting with all the hype.

    Cute girl with lotsa energy she matched all the expectations couldn't do everything on the menu ran out of time definitely go see.

  13. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Saw Danielle in OHare yesterday. Mind-blowing bbj CIM x 3. I haven't had that kind of attention to my better head in a looong time, if ever. I swear my eyes were rolling in my head!

    Super cute and motivated young lady. She says she's 19, but those skills are way beyond a grown woman's talent. She's a little more athletic than I usually prefer, but she's tight inside and out with a juicy ass. I will definitely see her again.
    I saw Danielle today and the original review by Lukkylou was spot on.

    Just wanted to add a few things:

    1. She swallowed.

    2. Very vocal. I was wondering if anyone in the next room heard her.

    3. Was really in to my DATY.

    4. Will go at it for the entire hour.

    5. Says she likes toys. Masturbated with her fingers.

    I asked about ANAL (I'm not into that shit) she said she is not.

    Inquired about doubles says she really really like to eat pussy.

  14. #64

    Well it's Post FOSTA / SESTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    Since The E. Is not active in United States, agencies have to prosper somehow with reviews. I bet many The E. Users don't know of this website. I found about this website 5 years ago. I'm not a active member because The E. Is so prevalent in Chicago. I started hobbying in 2009 and The E. Is very helpful as well as this website when I had stated. Back then, I was aimlessly looking for BP that can carry a risk.

    As for MCE, they are a great local agency! I've used them many many times especially seeing one girl from their roster.

    I've used other local agencies in Chicago and MCE is top notch. As compare to xo, city girls, and touring companions, well, I can say those Europeans girls are much hotter than local gals from MCE. However, since MCE is local, and they already know me as a client, it's easy to book a girl that suite my taste day of rather than one touring girl from those European agencies that I can choose day of.

    Anyways, if you want hot chicks that provide phenomenal service, MCE is the GO TO agency. As for the girl that I've seen many many times, well the girl is Kylie. She is by far the best I ever had in this industry since I've started in 2009. She can't compare to independents nor touring girls. That's my opinion by the way. It's up to you guys to see for yourselves.

    https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1

  15. #63

    Well it's Post Fosta / Sesta

    Since T3 r is not active in United States, agencies have to prosper somehow with reviews. I bet many T3 r users don't know of this website. I found about this website 5 years ago. I'm not a active member because T3 r is so prevalent in Chicago. I started hobbying in 2009 and T3 r is very helpful as well as this website when I had stated. Back then, I was aimlessly looking for BP that can carry a risk.

    As for MCE, they are a great local agency! I've used them many many times especially seeing one girl from their roster.

    I've used other local agencies in Chicago and MCE is top notch. As compare to xo, city girls, and touring companions, well, I can say those Europeans girls are much hotter than local gals from MCE. However, since MCE is local, and they already know me as a client, it's easy to book a girl that suite my taste day of rather than one touring girl from those European agencies that I can choose day of.

    Anyways, if you want hot chicks that provide phenomenal service, MCE is the GO TO agency. As for the girl that I've seen many many times, well the girl is Kylie. She is by far the best I ever had in this industry since I've started in 2009. She can't compare to independents nor touring girls. That's my opinion by the way. It's up to you guys to see for yourselves.

    https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape