Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #86

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    They emptied the website earlier in the year. You have to contact them vis email or telegram.

  2. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    Yes, they emptied the website on April. You have to contact them through email / telegram for more information.

  3. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    Once you get verified, they'll send it to you.

  4. #83

    You got to get verified

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    When you're verified, you'll be able to access the pics.

    They used to not have the images blocked until sesta.

  5. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.
    Membership, aka screening, has it's privileges.

    http://exclusiveencounterschicago.co...ion-screening/

  6. #81

    Eec

    Does eec have a list of prices or girls anywhere? Their website seems pretty empty.

  7. #80

    Clarissa.

    Saw Clarissa today and I left her wanting more. In my mind she's perfect. I'm a small guy and her gorgeous body and size complimented exactly what I like. Props to Mce will be scheduling again soon.

    She opened the door dressed in black lingerie. Small chit chat leading to LFK, DFK. We laid on the bed and slowly worked my way down to her beautiful snatch, after stopping to play and kiss her breasts. Started DATY, FIV, FIA. I could have stayed there the whole time. I wanted to see her on her knees for BBBJ and she obliged. Her technique was great sucking and stroking, man I didn't want her to stop but I had to get inside her. We started in mish to doggy and the views were over whelming me. Laid on bed wanting her to get on top but went soft. She took the glove off and cleaned up the lube with a towel and began BBBJ. After a while asked for 69 so I could taste her juices. Put another glove on and went back to mish. We went at it for a bit and was just about to do the deed, but timer went off several times and I just ran out of time. Quick rinse in shower and was on my way. I asked her if I could see her again and she said definitely. I'm thinking I need to spend two to four hours with this beauty. Next time schedules line up we'll make it happen.

  8. #79

    Stephanie at MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]
    Her pics look great. Are her boobs natural?
    Stephanie is a little unique in the MCE talent pool. Aside from some exceptions, they tend skew more towards the model types that are thin and slender. Stephanie isn't overweight or anything like that, but she's got some nice curves on her for someone that tiny (and yes her tits are natural and great). A little variety is always a good thing, so after getting some pics on the messaging app they use I decided to book. She's a cute college student with a very warm and cheery attitude right from the start, and a great shapely body (pics are 100% accurate). Not very aggressive like some others, but certainly not passive either. I never felt like I had to be the one to lead things forward, but did nudge a bit here and there. But all in all still very engaged. DFK from the start with very soft lips, grinding, and a solid BBBJ. Rest of the foreplay included DATY, FIV, playing with her great pair of tits, mutual playing with each while DFK, and I couldn't resist some Russian with her (highly recommended and she was happy to oblige).

    Grabbed the cover and started out in cg riding me with her tits in front of my face. DFK continued there for a while as we traded back and forth who did the work, before switching to mish. I tried to hold back but eventually finished in the cover in mish before getting to try other positions. Had a good conversation the rest of the time. She's young but has a good head on her shoulders, and seems intelligent and motivated. Definite GFE vibe from her and I left in a good mood. I've only seen her once so far as I've also got other talent I repeat with, but I'll likely seen her again when the mood strikes for that body. I get the feeling that she'll be even better with future visits.

  9. #78

    Agnes at MCE

    This was my 2nd time using this agency and first time with Agnes. Working with the agency is great. She is a cute, young and quite attractive. My experience was amazing, met her in a nice hotel downtown. Took a quick shower started with LFK and then DFK. All the normal things were on menu. Tried few position and enjoyed it. She is quite accommodating and nice to talk too. Will definitely recommend her.

  10. #77

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus7  [View Original Post]
    Saw Stephanie at the airport this week. Absolutely cute girl, she is a keeper. Started with lfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down, went to daty very tasty to bbj in front of the mirror awesome. Went into standing mish and finished there great girl and agency, will see her again with another girl she says she is up for anything except anal.
    Her pics look great. Are her boobs natural?

  11. #76

    Summer at MCE

    Seen Summer at MCE a few times.

    Unbelievable girl. Super good shape, extremely fat stomach, nice sized tits for a girl so thin, great butt, etc. Cute face.

    She just wants to please you, would definitely recommend. Not sure if I sampled the full menu but this is what we did:

    Shower, came out with towel, immediately started LFK which turned into DFK. She said she was feeling pretty horny and it was definitely believable. Kissed her all over, she has a great pussy that was nice and fresh. Did DATY for a while, then we switched for BBBJ. Great job with this, she knows what she's doing, licked everything while making eye contact, unbelievable!

    Put the cover on and did mish, CG, doggy, couldn't hold it any longer and lost it in the bag. Pretty sure CIM is on menu though I didn't do it myself. Didn't ask about greek so not sure.

    Though on the pricey end this is the 20 year old blonde you all dream of being with in your daydreams!

  12. #75

    Rebecca or Summer at MCE

    Has anyone seen either of these girls, and can provide a report?

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #74

    Stephanie at MCE

    Saw Stephanie at the airport this week. Absolutely cute girl, she is a keeper. Started with lfk and hands roaming, her nipples became erect and never went down, went to daty very tasty to bbj in front of the mirror awesome. Went into standing mish and finished there great girl and agency, will see her again with another girl she says she is up for anything except anal.

  14. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link for EEC?
    http://exclusiveencounterschicago.com

  15. #72

    RTFF friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightHorizon  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link for EEC?
    The link has been posted earlier in this thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape