Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 10956
-
06-22-18 11:31 #66Regular Member

Posts: 2Mce
Kylie from Mce met her in DT nice location better one than usual place lots of traffic lobby which is better.
Agency is easy to work with got her on short notice anxious meeting with all the hype.
Cute girl with lotsa energy she matched all the expectations couldn't do everything on the menu ran out of time definitely go see.
-
06-21-18 21:53 #65Banned Member

Posts: 10I saw Danielle today and the original review by Lukkylou was spot on.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
Just wanted to add a few things:
1. She swallowed.
2. Very vocal. I was wondering if anyone in the next room heard her.
3. Was really in to my DATY.
4. Will go at it for the entire hour.
5. Says she likes toys. Masturbated with her fingers.
I asked about ANAL (I'm not into that shit) she said she is not.
Inquired about doubles says she really really like to eat pussy.
-
06-21-18 15:25 #64Regular Member

Posts: 7Well it's Post FOSTA / SESTA
Since The E. Is not active in United States, agencies have to prosper somehow with reviews. I bet many The E. Users don't know of this website. I found about this website 5 years ago. I'm not a active member because The E. Is so prevalent in Chicago. I started hobbying in 2009 and The E. Is very helpful as well as this website when I had stated. Back then, I was aimlessly looking for BP that can carry a risk.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
As for MCE, they are a great local agency! I've used them many many times especially seeing one girl from their roster.
I've used other local agencies in Chicago and MCE is top notch. As compare to xo, city girls, and touring companions, well, I can say those Europeans girls are much hotter than local gals from MCE. However, since MCE is local, and they already know me as a client, it's easy to book a girl that suite my taste day of rather than one touring girl from those European agencies that I can choose day of.
Anyways, if you want hot chicks that provide phenomenal service, MCE is the GO TO agency. As for the girl that I've seen many many times, well the girl is Kylie. She is by far the best I ever had in this industry since I've started in 2009. She can't compare to independents nor touring girls. That's my opinion by the way. It's up to you guys to see for yourselves.
https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1
-
06-21-18 14:13 #63Regular Member

Posts: 7Well it's Post Fosta / Sesta
Since T3 r is not active in United States, agencies have to prosper somehow with reviews. I bet many T3 r users don't know of this website. I found about this website 5 years ago. I'm not a active member because T3 r is so prevalent in Chicago. I started hobbying in 2009 and T3 r is very helpful as well as this website when I had stated. Back then, I was aimlessly looking for BP that can carry a risk.
As for MCE, they are a great local agency! I've used them many many times especially seeing one girl from their roster.
I've used other local agencies in Chicago and MCE is top notch. As compare to xo, city girls, and touring companions, well, I can say those Europeans girls are much hotter than local gals from MCE. However, since MCE is local, and they already know me as a client, it's easy to book a girl that suite my taste day of rather than one touring girl from those European agencies that I can choose day of.
Anyways, if you want hot chicks that provide phenomenal service, MCE is the GO TO agency. As for the girl that I've seen many many times, well the girl is Kylie. She is by far the best I ever had in this industry since I've started in 2009. She can't compare to independents nor touring girls. That's my opinion by the way. It's up to you guys to see for yourselves.
https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1
-
06-21-18 13:43 #62Senior Member

Posts: 483You're right, that's not fair of me.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
They're actually working on the discovery, characterization, and effects on renal fluid and electrolyte excretion of the Kir4. 1 potassium channel pore blocker, VU0134992 *while* running an escort agency.
-
06-21-18 13:30 #61Regular Member

Posts: 2MCE Olivia
It is easy to book with MCE once verified. I saw Olivia at a nice downtown hotel. She is very petite, hot, and greeted me with just a towel around her. We started kissing right away, LFK and DFK. I got undressed and after some more kissing, she went down for an awesome BBBJ. No DT but I am fine with that. She then got on top and rode me. She has a nice tight kitty. I then got on top for MISH and finished there. Sat and talked with her a while with some more kissing and a BJ. Ran out of time for another round, but she kept me hard the entire hour. She is very fun and I will repeat and recommend.
-
06-21-18 13:10 #60Banned Member

Posts: 32Discount incentives
If you read through the posts, including my own, you'll see that they're giving discounts for posted reviews. Maybe, just maybe, that's convincing people to write reviews that hadn't before. I personally wrote reviews (over a dozen for multiple agencies) on the other site before they shut that part down, and only previously came here for the discussion. But as I said, the discount helps motivate me to actually spend the time to write the damn things.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
I understand the concern over fake reviews, but it boggles my mind why some people's mind always goes there instead of the reasonable and less paranoid reasons I gave above. Maybe this community should be somewhat inviting to new posters instead of immediately thinking they're all shills or fake because they don't have 100+ posts. There are several people on this site that I've been back channeling with that can vouch for me.
-
06-21-18 12:44 #59Senior Member

Posts: 704I mean look at the writing style in the two last reports by two different guys.
Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 12:44 #58Senior Member

Posts: 25And yet, WE give THEM lots of money!
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:42 #57Senior Member

Posts: 483They're running escort agencies, not splitting atoms for a living.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:21 #56Banned Member

Posts: 10There are a lot of us just recently found this site because TER went down.
Originally Posted by Industrial
[View Original Post]
I hear what you are saying but. Of charlie knows I'm for real.
-
06-21-18 10:13 #55Senior Member

Posts: 130Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
-
06-21-18 09:17 #54Senior Member

Posts: 91Eec
Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?
-
06-20-18 22:29 #53Senior Member

Posts: 202Holly at Wet 'and Wild
Anyone seen Holly at Wet 'and Wild? Looks super hot in her pics.
-
06-20-18 19:50 #52Senior Member

Posts: 145Angelli's appointment this Friday.
I found Angelli's Angels which is now only on twitter and is called Angelli's Dating.
I submitted my screening info to Alexa the other day and decided to take the plunge, based on the previously favorable reviews on the other site. Once screened their preferred method of communication is via Telegram, which allows them to send unblurred pics. Set up an appointment with a sweet young thing named Magnolia for Friday, and will report back after. Donation is very reasonable and I am expecting to have a very good time.












Reply With Quote





