Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #63

    Well it's Post Fosta / Sesta

    Since T3 r is not active in United States, agencies have to prosper somehow with reviews. I bet many T3 r users don't know of this website. I found about this website 5 years ago. I'm not a active member because T3 r is so prevalent in Chicago. I started hobbying in 2009 and T3 r is very helpful as well as this website when I had stated. Back then, I was aimlessly looking for BP that can carry a risk.

    As for MCE, they are a great local agency! I've used them many many times especially seeing one girl from their roster.

    I've used other local agencies in Chicago and MCE is top notch. As compare to xo, city girls, and touring companions, well, I can say those Europeans girls are much hotter than local gals from MCE. However, since MCE is local, and they already know me as a client, it's easy to book a girl that suite my taste day of rather than one touring girl from those European agencies that I can choose day of.

    Anyways, if you want hot chicks that provide phenomenal service, MCE is the GO TO agency. As for the girl that I've seen many many times, well the girl is Kylie. She is by far the best I ever had in this industry since I've started in 2009. She can't compare to independents nor touring girls. That's my opinion by the way. It's up to you guys to see for yourselves.

    https://modelsclubelite.com/models-page-1-1

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I mean look at the writing style in the two last reports by two different guys.
    You're right, that's not fair of me.

    They're actually working on the discovery, characterization, and effects on renal fluid and electrolyte excretion of the Kir4. 1 potassium channel pore blocker, VU0134992 *while* running an escort agency.

  3. #61

    MCE Olivia

    It is easy to book with MCE once verified. I saw Olivia at a nice downtown hotel. She is very petite, hot, and greeted me with just a towel around her. We started kissing right away, LFK and DFK. I got undressed and after some more kissing, she went down for an awesome BBBJ. No DT but I am fine with that. She then got on top and rode me. She has a nice tight kitty. I then got on top for MISH and finished there. Sat and talked with her a while with some more kissing and a BJ. Ran out of time for another round, but she kept me hard the entire hour. She is very fun and I will repeat and recommend.

  4. #60

    Discount incentives

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    If you read through the posts, including my own, you'll see that they're giving discounts for posted reviews. Maybe, just maybe, that's convincing people to write reviews that hadn't before. I personally wrote reviews (over a dozen for multiple agencies) on the other site before they shut that part down, and only previously came here for the discussion. But as I said, the discount helps motivate me to actually spend the time to write the damn things.

    I understand the concern over fake reviews, but it boggles my mind why some people's mind always goes there instead of the reasonable and less paranoid reasons I gave above. Maybe this community should be somewhat inviting to new posters instead of immediately thinking they're all shills or fake because they don't have 100+ posts. There are several people on this site that I've been back channeling with that can vouch for me.

  5. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    They're running escort agencies, not splitting atoms for a living.
    I mean look at the writing style in the two last reports by two different guys.

  6. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    And yet, WE give THEM lots of money!

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    They're running escort agencies, not splitting atoms for a living.

  8. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.
    There are a lot of us just recently found this site because TER went down.

    I hear what you are saying but. Of charlie knows I'm for real.

  9. #55
    Lots of agency reports by new members with single digit post counts. Hmmmmmm. Not the brightest bulbs in the box who run these agencies.

  10. #54

    Eec

    Has anyone seen Melanie or Marissa?

  11. #53

    Holly at Wet 'and Wild

    Anyone seen Holly at Wet 'and Wild? Looks super hot in her pics.

  12. #52

    Angelli's appointment this Friday.

    I found Angelli's Angels which is now only on twitter and is called Angelli's Dating.

    I submitted my screening info to Alexa the other day and decided to take the plunge, based on the previously favorable reviews on the other site. Once screened their preferred method of communication is via Telegram, which allows them to send unblurred pics. Set up an appointment with a sweet young thing named Magnolia for Friday, and will report back after. Donation is very reasonable and I am expecting to have a very good time.

  13. #51

    Kylie with MCE

    Oh my. Kylie is awesome. Second time seeing her and will repeat often. She is a very cute little spinner with an excitement for sex. She generally appears to love it with a passion. If it's an act she does great at it and makes you feel like she wants more. I arrived and she remembered me and greeted me by sticking her tongue down my throat. Went to rinse off and when I got back she was laying on the bed looking good enough to eat! She had other things in mind and proceeded to jamb my cock down her throat. Gagging nicely & often. Awesome eye contact. To good to last long so I asked her to get down on her knees, faced fucked for a little bit then told her to open her mouth. She took it all smiling the entire time. Put her on the bed so I could return the favor. Pretty soon she was squirming and squealing. She pushed back and sucked me hard again and threw on a cover and jumped on for a ride. Flipped her over for mish and went like that for the rest of the ride. Began pounding hard and at one point she started hyperventilating! I had to remind her to not forget to breath! Again if it's an act, I love it! Finished in the bag this time. Some chit chat, another rinse in the shower and said our goodbyes. I will be seeing her again, no doubt. This Girl is worth seeing and MCE is professional and easy to work with. Love their system.

  14. #50

    Porscha at MCE

    My schedule is very erratic, but Andra is always very accommodating of my last minute requests. Last week, I reached out about 30 minutes before my desired time and Andra told me Porscha was available. I had seen Porscha twice before She is a tall (5'9) beauty from Eastern Europe with whom I have had fantastic times. She is intelligent and we spent the first few moments of our hour together catching up and talking politics and World Cup. Then we just started making out with some hot DFK, which she is into. She pushed me on my back, pulled off my briefs, and went down on me for a spectacular BBBJ and even a little deepthroat. I know from prior experience that CIM is on the menu but I stopped her to make out some more and to go down on her. I DATY'd her for a while, which I love and which she clearly loved, running her hands through my hair and urging me on, and I am certain she came. She brought me up to her to make out yet more, and we put on a condom and I had her get on top so I could see this pale beauty ride me cowgirl. Eventually she tired and I flipped her over for some missionary where I could barely hold it any longer and exploded in the bag. We chatted and cuddled for a while, and while I know seconds are on the menu, there was no chance that day that I could make it. We kissed goodbye and I urged my wobbly legs back to the office where little work was done for the rest of the day. I'm sure I will repeat again.

  15. #49

    Olivia MCE

    Olivia from MCE is by far the best. I have seen her on multiple occasions. She is accomodating and will do whatever you ask her within reason. She is a beutiful and petite Polish lady and if you treat her well she will be great for you. She will also give you your full 60. MCE is probably the best agency that will have a lady who will fit your needs. Www.modelsclubelite.com.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape