Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44

    Link for MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWolf  [View Original Post]
    I tried this agency for the first time and I can assure you that they are quite professional and provide outstanding service in terms of look, performance and reliability. I telegrammed the agency to set up an appointment with Clarissa and to my surprise the scheduling went very smooth.

    When she opened the door, I was definitely impressed by her looks, Clarissa is cute and very easy to talk to. She tries to fulfill your needs in any way possible. I didn't tried everything but all the regular MCE things were on menu except for CIM. She is energetic and a lot of fun. I will definitely recommend her.
    I am new here and tried searching for the link to MCE but couldn't find, can you please share?

  2. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I use both MCE and XO. Others and I have written extensively about MCE, so I won't go into the details again.

    As for XO.

    Pros:

    * price is cheaper if you are a repeated client, 360. The weekend rate is only 300.

    * they have locations all over the US. I travel for work and have used them when I am out of town.

    * you can see schedules 2 months out. This comes in handy when you have business trips.

    * some girls that you might never see at other agencies. Just saw the Kazakh girl the other day.

    * you can see unblurred pictures in their website if you are a registered member. Some of the pics are selfies, so it's good to see those than the touched up professional pics.

    * their clients are pretty active on their website when it comes to discussion and posting reviews, a central place to get intels on the girls.

    Cons:

    * while their price is cheaper, some menu items that MCE girls do are considered extras at XO and there is an upcharge.

    * some girls don't speak good English, not a big deal to me since I am there to fuck not talk.

    * some girls only do 1 tour and never return, so repeating is out of question.

    * girls tend to be mid to late 20's, while MCE girls are all 23 yr old or younger. Some guys prefer older girls as it's weird to fuck a 19 yr old when there is a huge age gap, so not always a con.

    * some of the girls have worked in other countries before coming to the states, whereas most of MCE girls are brand new to the industry. Not really a con, but worth pointing out. Some people prefer girls who know what they are doing, while some guys prefer girls who are not jaded yet.
    I appreciate all the responses. Very helpful.

  3. #42

    Link to XO

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist256  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be the guy asking for shit, but what agency is XO? I've scrolled through the history here and tossed it into google with no luck.
    Here you go.

    https://www.xocompanions.cc/showcase/

  4. #41

    Link for XO?

    I hate to be the guy asking for shit, but what agency is XO? I've scrolled through the history here and tossed it into google with no luck.

  5. #40

    MCE and EEC

    Does anyone recommend any current MCE or EEC girls who have large or huge breasts?

  6. #39

    Autumn from MCE

    I saw Autumn 3 times previously but today was the first time in 6 months. It was nice that she remembered me and what I like. I haven't seen all of the MCE girls but she is pretty, brown eyes and has a very nice body.

    Her tits are pierced and a few small tattoos but don't let that scare you.

    Her BBBJ is way above average and swallows like it's a shot of booze. She is a kisser but that's not really my thing. Autumn likes my DATY so I did her twice. Pretty sure she came the second time.

    Her personality is friendly like a Girl Next Door.

    The main reason it took so long for me to see her is her availability is limited and she often gets fully booked. I'm sure that she has a lot of regulars. I need to become one of them.

    I highly recommend Autumn She is a fun time.

    DISCLAIMER:

    I only have a few posts on this site having just recently found it. As of this time I have seen 11 of the 33 girls on the MCE site. I'm not writing this to get $60 off. In fact I probably won't even ask. Just trying to help you guys out.

    Of Charlie would vouch for my credibility.

    I am opened to emailing with other MCE clients.

  7. #38

    Clarissa at MCE.

    I tried this agency for the first time and I can assure you that they are quite professional and provide outstanding service in terms of look, performance and reliability. I telegrammed the agency to set up an appointment with Clarissa and to my surprise the scheduling went very smooth.

    When she opened the door, I was definitely impressed by her looks, Clarissa is cute and very easy to talk to. She tries to fulfill your needs in any way possible. I didn't tried everything but all the regular MCE things were on menu except for CIM. She is energetic and a lot of fun. I will definitely recommend her.

  8. #37

    Xo

    Quote Originally Posted by Chera0101  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Curious how MCE stacks up against the Russian agencies (XO, City). That's my frequent go-to, but the review here have been pretty compelling. Any thoughts?

    Thanks.
    I use both MCE and XO. Others and I have written extensively about MCE, so I won't go into the details again.

    As for XO.

    Pros:

    * price is cheaper if you are a repeated client, 360. The weekend rate is only 300.

    * they have locations all over the US. I travel for work and have used them when I am out of town.

    * you can see schedules 2 months out. This comes in handy when you have business trips.

    * some girls that you might never see at other agencies. Just saw the Kazakh girl the other day.

    * you can see unblurred pictures in their website if you are a registered member. Some of the pics are selfies, so it's good to see those than the touched up professional pics.

    * their clients are pretty active on their website when it comes to discussion and posting reviews, a central place to get intels on the girls.

    Cons:

    * while their price is cheaper, some menu items that MCE girls do are considered extras at XO and there is an upcharge.

    * some girls don't speak good English, not a big deal to me since I am there to fuck not talk.

    * some girls only do 1 tour and never return, so repeating is out of question.

    * girls tend to be mid to late 20's, while MCE girls are all 23 yr old or younger. Some guys prefer older girls as it's weird to fuck a 19 yr old when there is a huge age gap, so not always a con.

    * some of the girls have worked in other countries before coming to the states, whereas most of MCE girls are brand new to the industry. Not really a con, but worth pointing out. Some people prefer girls who know what they are doing, while some guys prefer girls who are not jaded yet.

  9. #36

    Agency Comparisons

    Quote Originally Posted by Chera0101  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Curious how MCE stacks up against the Russian agencies (XO, City). That's my frequent go-to, but the review here have been pretty compelling. Any thoughts?

    Thanks.
    I can't speak to XO or city, as I've never used them. But of the half dozen agencies I've tried over the years, MCE has been the best. They're professional in terms of scheduling, responsiveness, and respecting my time. Yeah they occasionally run 5-10 min behind schedule, but I've never been cancelled on without them having a backup I'd be happy to see. They're also on the pricey side, but the talent is top notch and they tend to stick around, which I really appreciate as someone who likes to repeat alot.

    That's not to say every girl from them is amazing. I've definitely seen a few that I didn't enjoy, but those are outliers in comparison to the many that I've seen time and time again.

    I still occasionally use other agencies to see certain girls (Wet'and'wild, EEC), but MCE has been my primary for about a year. No agency is perfect, but I can vouch for them.

  10. #35

    Youwannaseeme

    Hey, long time lurker but decided to make an account to post reports and to share info and whatnot.

    How's this agency? I've been eyeing a couple of ladies from there namely, zuzu and Sheridan.

    Thanks for the help!

  11. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Chera0101  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Curious how MCE stacks up against the Russian agencies (XO, City). That's my frequent go-to, but the review here have been pretty compelling. Any thoughts?

    Thanks.
    No comparison. MCE is in another league. On average the girls are probably 5 years younger.

    MCE prices tend to be higher but XO charges for EXTRAs that in included in the MCE price.

    At MCE most of the girls are American and local. Many are college girls or saving for college.

  12. #33

    Comparison

    Hey all,

    Curious how MCE stacks up against the Russian agencies (XO, City). That's my frequent go-to, but the review here have been pretty compelling. Any thoughts?

    Thanks.

  13. #32

    Fun time with Diya from MCE

    I'm a MCE client and I chose Diya and she's definitely an attractive Middle-Eastern girl raised in the States, a very nice college next-door type. I met her at a pretty sweet incall hotel downtown.

    When she opened the door, I was definitely pleased with what I saw, and what she wore initially; hot, tight yoga pants and a nice top (like a college student). Honestly guys, if you saw her at a bar you would attempt to have a conversation with her. She was super friendly and I was blown away by her face, looks-wise.

    Things escalated from there and I enjoyed the hell out of the BBBJ she gave me, there was a mirror behind us and it was awesome seeing her go to town on me while staring at her sweet ass. I eventually got the covers on, and she's an enjoyable dirty talker while in doggy, mish, etc. Maybe YMMV, but when I was ready to unload, she took it all in, and swallowed it all while maintaining eye contact with me. She stroked my back while I laid down on the bed to recover. Guys, I def. Had a fun time.

  14. #31

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA1  [View Original Post]

    Note: I have only a few posts because I just found this site. I was directed here by MCE because I wanted to qualify for their $60 review discount. I would have posted more reviews, but several of the girls I have seen there are no longer with the agency. I have had some other experiences with providers who are still around, and will be posting more reviews soon. I am simply writing this because I don't want people to think these are fake reviews just because they are my only posts to date.

    Feel free to PM me for more info.
    I have not seen 2 of the girls you reviewed, but I can vouch for your review on Kylie.

    I see nothing wrong with MCE offering $60 off for reviews here. I have been lazy in writing reviews but this will definitely motivate me.

    Look forward to more reviews from you.

    Try to go see Megan if you haven't seen her. She will fuck your mind off.

  15. #30

    MCE Gaby & Alean.

    Had an amazing time with Gaby & Alena. They are on the pricey side but completely worth it. MCE seems to provide the most outstanding service in terms of look, performance and reliability. I telegramed Audra and asked to see if Gaby was around. I noticed then that Alena was also there so I had to ask if they would play together. Audra asked them and set up the playdate. I received a text via telegram that provided the room number and away we went. I bought the girls toys that we could use during the action. As I walked in the door, I could not help remark how pretty they are. Gaby is your classic Mediterranean beauty; olive skin, beautiful eyes, and built like a former gymnast except with huge breasts. Alena is the complete opposite; blonde, blue eyes, very pretty but petite with some nice size B knockers. I asked them if I could start with the toys and they gladly agreed. I reached into my bag and brought out black out masks that I made them put on. I removed all of their clothes. I pushed Gaby on the bed. I whispered in Alena's ear to eat her pussy. Oh the sight was beautiful. Gaby was instantly wet. I knelt down in back of Alena's and began to rim her little pink asshole. That made her super excited and she was even more vigorous in her assault on Gaby's pussy. I was in heaven. I continued rimming Alena and quickly put on a cover and entered that beautiful pink asshole. Man she was tight. I did this for a few minutes and realized I had to try Gaby. I switched to a new cover and had Alena sit on Gaby's face and pull Gaby's legs back towards her. As I was covered up, I entered Gaby. I had a neat little butt plug that I inserted into Gaby ass I plunged in her pussy. I went on like this for an hour and a half. I never penetrated Gaby's ass with my piece but I did used toys that the girls got to keep. It was stupendous! I would highly recommend spending 90 minutes with these ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape