Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,166 to 30,180 of 30812
-
06-23-18 13:01 #647Senior Member

Posts: 301In my dream It means that the add is a scam and that the room number that you are given is not occupied by a dream provider and that you are disturbing a non dreamer.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 09:42 #646Senior Member

Posts: 1710No cim, my rates were low because of certain circumstances. Otherwise, typical rates. Hitting it from the back is really nice.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 05:33 #645Senior Member

Posts: 121Dawn
I have the same questions as Trip.
I tried contacting Dawn yesterday but never got a response so I'll keep trying.
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 20:51 #644Senior Member

Posts: 660I think
Honestly call them from a burner so anyone you call being a bait and switch or anyone else won't blow up your phone and if it's LEO it's not in your name, and when your calling them to get them out of the room before knocking you can still leave before you go in the room. But that's what I think he means.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 14:56 #643Banned Member

Posts: 231E.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
What does this mean?
-
06-22-18 11:11 #642Banned Member

Posts: 231PM with feedback
Good or bad. Let's hear it.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 18:38 #641Senior Member

Posts: 301Fake Pics.
http://skipthegames.com//img/001/201...MDA3NjE2Ng.jpg
If you decide to go dreaming. Call them on your phone, and ask them to open the door. Do not knock on door.
-
06-21-18 18:14 #640Senior Member

Posts: 666Dawn
Rates? Services? CIM?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-21-18 11:26 #639Senior Member

Posts: 1710Since BP is gone
Since BP is gone, posting here I guess.
Anyone know what happened to the amazing Serenity? She went dark when BP went down. Always an awesome time: https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6268/1/597424.
Also, I'd avoid this one. At least I know the girl on the right is crazy: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/26603087/.
Anyone know if this one is legit? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/91959...-days-11985104.
Report: Had an incredible time with Dawn. Legit and loves it: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn.
-
06-21-18 11:10 #638Senior Member

Posts: 743Bks
https://www.bestknownsecrets.net
Originally Posted by Mag8600
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:39 #637Senior Member

Posts: 82Bks url
What's the BKS URL? When I search, I get a Chicago agency. And I can't search for 'bks' on here, because it's only 3 letters. Thanks.
-
06-20-18 21:36 #636Regular Member

Posts: 7How to contact them?
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 20:02 #635Senior Member

Posts: 301Fake Pics.
https://img.adultsearch.com/classifi...cnbs6zgAm7.jpg
The real owner of these is in Knoxville Tn " XKinky Xkhloe".
-
06-20-18 16:59 #634Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Just another example of what I previously mentioned. These women are probably nice and not using but just not young or hot enough for their rate. If she is posting at 37 than more than likely she is 45 or older.
Originally Posted by MoonRaker
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-18 16:00 #633Senior Member

Posts: 57Plushmates is still around. Their P411 profile and website are gone, but I've been getting weekly text updates from them with schedules.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




