Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,166 to 30,180 of 30806
-
06-24-18 14:59 #641Banned Member

Posts: 231She's Gorgeous
Amazing curvs! But. $$hr Prolly worth every dime though! I just don't have that many dimes. LOL.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
https://exotickellydior.com
-
06-24-18 08:12 #640Senior Member

Posts: 330Kelly
Try Kelly Dior. She's on Eros. I always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 21:24 #639Banned Member

Posts: 231Dream
Anybody have current info for her. Her # is disconnected.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6140/1/914110
-
06-23-18 19:19 #638Banned Member

Posts: 231Got to be one out there.
I need some chocolate! PM me guys.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 13:01 #637Senior Member

Posts: 301In my dream It means that the add is a scam and that the room number that you are given is not occupied by a dream provider and that you are disturbing a non dreamer.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 09:42 #636Senior Member

Posts: 1711No cim, my rates were low because of certain circumstances. Otherwise, typical rates. Hitting it from the back is really nice.
Originally Posted by Tooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-18 05:33 #635Senior Member

Posts: 121Dawn
I have the same questions as Trip.
I tried contacting Dawn yesterday but never got a response so I'll keep trying.
https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 20:51 #634Senior Member

Posts: 662I think
Honestly call them from a burner so anyone you call being a bait and switch or anyone else won't blow up your phone and if it's LEO it's not in your name, and when your calling them to get them out of the room before knocking you can still leave before you go in the room. But that's what I think he means.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-18 14:56 #633Banned Member

Posts: 231E.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
What does this mean?
-
06-22-18 11:11 #632Banned Member

Posts: 231PM with feedback
Good or bad. Let's hear it.
Originally Posted by LuvCurvs
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 18:38 #631Senior Member

Posts: 301Fake Pics.
http://skipthegames.com//img/001/201...MDA3NjE2Ng.jpg
If you decide to go dreaming. Call them on your phone, and ask them to open the door. Do not knock on door.
-
06-21-18 18:14 #630Senior Member

Posts: 666Dawn
Rates? Services? CIM?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-21-18 11:26 #629Senior Member

Posts: 1711Since BP is gone
Since BP is gone, posting here I guess.
Anyone know what happened to the amazing Serenity? She went dark when BP went down. Always an awesome time: https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ral...-6268/1/597424.
Also, I'd avoid this one. At least I know the girl on the right is crazy: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr...post/26603087/.
Anyone know if this one is legit? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/91959...-days-11985104.
Report: Had an incredible time with Dawn. Legit and loves it: https://alligator.com.raleigh.listcr.../26578397/dawn.
-
06-21-18 11:10 #628Senior Member

Posts: 743Bks
https://www.bestknownsecrets.net
Originally Posted by Mag8600
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-18 10:39 #627Senior Member

Posts: 82Bks url
What's the BKS URL? When I search, I get a Chicago agency. And I can't search for 'bks' on here, because it's only 3 letters. Thanks.










Reply With Quote






