Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 805 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 12069
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5544

    Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    HS are you receiving my replies in email? I'm not getting a message that your mailbox is full. Another member had reported problems with emails since the site came back up.
    The only message I've received from you is one asking if you're on my shit list (you are not).

    I've had it happen where I've typed a longer message and had the login time out before I could send it. When I log back in it appears the message I had typed just got deleted and I need to do it over. I've started copy and pasting messages into a note before hitting send so if my login has expired all I need do is sign in and paste the message without having to retype it.

    HS.

  2. #5543

    Did you get a plate number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Seen a white blonde SW with nice long legs with a tat on her upper right leg on 6 & GF get scooped by a white pick up truck this morning around 9:30 am at the laundromat parking lot. Any idea who she is? I wanted to scoop but the pick up truck scooped before I could. Please pm if any digits are available.
    Sheesh. I don't do the SW thing not my cup of tea, but I sure wouldn't want even a vague discription of what I drive out there. Maybe I'm paranoid.

  3. #5542

    Blonde on 6 & GF

    Seen a white blonde SW with nice long legs with a tat on her upper right leg on 6 & GF get scooped by a white pick up truck this morning around 9:30 am at the laundromat parking lot. Any idea who she is? I wanted to scoop but the pick up truck scooped before I could. Please pm if any digits are available.

  4. #5541
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Morgan, who has been reported on in the Escorts Forum, is now working the streets. I saw her on 16th near National Fri, lower digits of Greenfield Sat and mid teens on Lincoln today. Each time I had something else going and couldn't scoop. Small petite blonde with a distinctive teardrop tattoo on her upper cheek. If she can be had at SW pricing she gives very good head. Last time I saw her she gave me BBBJCIMWS for 25 minutes without slowing down or complaining.

    HS.
    HS are you receiving my replies in email? I'm not getting a message that your mailbox is full. Another member had reported problems with emails since the site came back up.

  5. #5540

    Shondel

    Quote Originally Posted by Packer43  [View Original Post]
    Any Idea where she is heading north too. Was wondering if it might be my neck of the woods?
    She mentioned Appleton and Iron Mountain.

  6. #5539

    Morgan

    Morgan, who has been reported on in the Escorts Forum, is now working the streets. I saw her on 16th near National Fri, lower digits of Greenfield Sat and mid teens on Lincoln today. Each time I had something else going and couldn't scoop. Small petite blonde with a distinctive teardrop tattoo on her upper cheek. If she can be had at SW pricing she gives very good head. Last time I saw her she gave me BBBJCIMWS for 25 minutes without slowing down or complaining.

    HS.

  7. #5538

    Summertime

    The low digits on Greenfield were like a SW parade around noon today. I imagine last nights storms and the warm weather today brought them all out. It also brought out LEO's on bicycles that were doing their best to interrupt the parade. Also spotted Carrie, who I reviewed last weekend, on National, but she was so deeply engrossed in her conversation with the AA "gentleman" she was with that she was paying no attention to traffic.

    HS.

  8. #5537

    You. P

    Quote Originally Posted by Packer43  [View Original Post]
    Any Idea where she is heading north too. Was wondering if it might be my neck of the woods?
    She's from the you. P. She isn't going Anywhere. Her situation doesn't allow for vacations.

  9. #5536

    Heading North

    Any Idea where she is heading north too. Was wondering if it might be my neck of the woods?

    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]
    Hit the stroll on G tonight and saw Shondel in the teens almost immediately. Have seen her several times and posted reviews. Yes, she is putting some meat on the bones and the tits are getting to be a nice handful and she provides excellent service and is always pleasant. She did say she was planning a trip north this week or next, she had not decided yet. Always funny about the digits, she texted me 3 times from 3 different numbers and none of the phones were hers.

  10. #5535
    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    Ran into shondel this evening. 14th or 15th and g. I thought she had went back north to her mom's. Nope. But anyway she is starting to put a little weight back on. Which is refreshing. Her breasts are making a comeback. Still a way to go for them but much nicer to look at. She always treats me nice and does good work. I get my money's worth everytime. Still no digits.
    Hit the stroll on G tonight and saw Shondel in the teens almost immediately. Have seen her several times and posted reviews. Yes, she is putting some meat on the bones and the tits are getting to be a nice handful and she provides excellent service and is always pleasant. She did say she was planning a trip north this week or next, she had not decided yet. Always funny about the digits, she texted me 3 times from 3 different numbers and none of the phones were hers.

  11. #5534
    Quote Originally Posted by Wausaudr11  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up on 7th and Lincoln, nothing special, decent BBBJ for cheap.
    What did she look like?

  12. #5533

    To much

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    How much has all of that set you back? I'm married, so I would have a hard time hiding all of that.
    I'm married too, but insisted on separate checking accounts from the start. Still, it cost me to much LOL, which is why I'll likely settle into a nice weekly routine with Amber.

    HS.

  13. #5532

    Beverly.

    Scooped her up on 7th and Lincoln, nothing special, decent BBBJ for cheap.

  14. #5531

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I have been remiss gentlemen, been busy. Haven't been able to find Carrie again, which is disappointing because her tits were great and her head outstanding.

    I saw Denna for FS, quite disappointing. While she still has nicely perky tits and thimble sized nipples the rest of the body is anorexic thin, ribs showing, arms and legs like toothpicks. Couldn't take more than a moderate pace in doggie. Most alarming, she's living in her car and I don't know the last time she saw a shower. Awful odor downstairs. Despite all that I'd consider her again at the right price for head only, she can take good hard face fuck. Digits available to any contributing member feeling brave.

    Amber is my new regular. I've seen her twice for FS and twice for BJ in the last week. Everything covered, but makes up for it in attitude. Good skills, reliable, good personality, cares about her appearance, and can carry a conversation. Prices closer to a BP girl than a SW, but service is far above the normal SW, so I'm good with that. Digits for contributing members.

    I'll be settling into a regular routine with Amber, I've been dropping way to much money lately. The running total for the last week is 4 BJ's and 3 FS sessions from 3 different providers. Non-sustainable for me, so I'll happily settle into a routine with Amber.

    HS.
    How much has all of that set you back? I'm married, so I would have a hard time hiding all of that.

  15. #5530

    Amber, Denna and Carrie

    I have been remiss gentlemen, been busy. Haven't been able to find Carrie again, which is disappointing because her tits were great and her head outstanding.

    I saw Denna for FS, quite disappointing. While she still has nicely perky tits and thimble sized nipples the rest of the body is anorexic thin, ribs showing, arms and legs like toothpicks. Couldn't take more than a moderate pace in doggie. Most alarming, she's living in her car and I don't know the last time she saw a shower. Awful odor downstairs. Despite all that I'd consider her again at the right price for head only, she can take good hard face fuck. Digits available to any contributing member feeling brave.

    Amber is my new regular. I've seen her twice for FS and twice for BJ in the last week. Everything covered, but makes up for it in attitude. Good skills, reliable, good personality, cares about her appearance, and can carry a conversation. Prices closer to a BP girl than a SW, but service is far above the normal SW, so I'm good with that. Digits for contributing members.

    I'll be settling into a regular routine with Amber, I've been dropping way to much money lately. The running total for the last week is 4 BJ's and 3 FS sessions from 3 different providers. Non-sustainable for me, so I'll happily settle into a routine with Amber.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape