High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 18228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3588

    Cassieee

    Any seniors willing to share her info with me? Haven't seen her but I've heard great things about her!

  2. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!
    LOL I do and will share. If a lady wants to remain UTR, I will respect that. I probably won't ask for o.

    Information in messages until I get the senior member status.

    I go to south florida on occasion anyways, and do have more action there when I am away from home.

  3. #3586

    The stunning and incomparable Cassie.

    She's still in town and eager to accept gentlemen callers. She's looking as fine as ever. I think she's the hottest provider in Cent FL right now and a lot of guys agree with me. $ hh and $. 8 fh.

    As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info.

  4. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear101  [View Original Post]
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!
    I have had the luck of having a true UTR for a while. Redhead, mid twenties a spinner and we clicked from day one. Anytime I wanted to see her she was a available and open to any request I had as long as I was passing Mario's. If she wasn't visiting uncle for an extended stay I'd still be visiting her every chance I got. I prefer a UTR.

  5. #3584

    In the words of

    Quote Originally Posted by OTown  [View Original Post]
    Very true. I met a lady that was a rockstar here through another channel. She took her website down and is very UTR. She asked specifically not to talk about her here. If a lady is truly UTR, she probably does not need us to send new business her way and will be hard to get info.
    David Lee Roth, I need some PUSSSSY. LOL. Thanks for sharing guys!

  6. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    Very true. I met a lady that was a rockstar here through another channel. She took her website down and is very UTR. She asked specifically not to talk about her here. If a lady is truly UTR, she probably does not need us to send new business her way and will be hard to get info.

  7. #3582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    How do you find her profile other than wait for her to post?

    Thanks,
    If you know her name just put it in the search forum tool. It will highlight her name. Or you can just ask a member that has seen her how to contact her. Most member will point you in the right direction.

    Orlo69.

  8. #3581

    Provider Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    How do you find her profile other than wait for her to post?

    Thanks,

  9. #3580
    I would say you hit the nail on the head there, Orlo.

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBen  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the wisdom Orlo69. All makes good sense. I'll try the PM route when I see one here.

  10. #3579

    UTR's

    Very well said Orlo.

    UTR usually are reserve for the very selective and have to gain your way up there.

  11. #3578

    Thanks Orlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    Thank you for the wisdom Orlo69. All makes good sense. I'll try the PM route when I see one here.

  12. #3577
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBen  [View Original Post]
    Very new here so just learning the ropes. What qualifies someone to get UTR detail? Looking for area North of Orlando.

    Thanks in advance for the knowledge. FL Ben.
    First off, get reviews from known providers. No one will ever give you digits till you do that. Kinda like, pay your dues.

  13. #3576

    Another avenue to UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.
    Takes a DECADE to develop, LOL. I have at least two who used to be very active SP's but now only see their regulars. Mellowed with age? Have not we all? I believe this to be the Gold Standard of UTR as some serious trust and bodily fluids have been exchanged over ten plus years. Sorry but these I don't give up and its not because I am greedy but the girls are just fine not meeting more mongers and / or earning more dollars.

  14. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah1  [View Original Post]
    Ok back to report. Had a great time with her, but we seem to like eachother as friends and not just GFE relationship. As of right now this perfect cougar is trying it with just a few lucky guys. No more new entries, due to the fact that the ones she got, won't be giving up their place in line anytime soon. If she decides to open things up in a few days, ill post. Please no more PM's.
    Been getting a lot of responses. She has a few and is trying it out with that. So for now the few guys that are on her list will be all she wants right now. That aside, some stinkweed had tha balls to call me a B. S'are because she decided to wait and see how it works out. So Mr Armpits, if you are reading this, you will never be one to see her. Don't waste your time asking me for info ever again.

  15. #3574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Utr Details

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBen  [View Original Post]
    Very new here so just learning the ropes. What qualifies someone to get UTR detail? Looking for area North of Orlando.

    Thanks in advance for the knowledge. FL Ben.
    It depends, we have some true UTR that we protect and not share with everyone just a few limited Mongers. Then they are the other so called UTR that are members on here but do not advertise and they are selective of who they see. Those you can PM directly. Some senior members will share their UTR with other senior members once they get to know them. And in some cases a regular member will be given info on a utr, from a senior member depending on how that regular member behaves and shares information on the forum. Anyone else has anything to add please chime in.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape